40Coach: Ange PostecoglouCaptain: Mile JedinakQualifying route: Finished top of Group B (7 wins, 1 loss)World Cup record | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 7 '19
THAILAND V AUSTRALIAWorld Cup qualifier, November 15, 7pm local time (11pm AEDT), Rajamangala National Stadium, BangkokAUSTRALIAWorld rank: 40Coach: Ange PostecoglouCaptain: Mile JedinakQualifying route: Finished top of Group B (7 wins, 1 loss)World Cup record: Four appearances (1974, 2006, 2010, 2014)Third-round qualifying results so far: Australia 2-0 Iraq, UAE 0-1 Australia, Saudi Arabia 2-2 Australia, Australia 1-1 JapanKey man: Tom Rogic. Nike Air Max Zero Essential White . The Celtic star is in a rich vein of form for both club and country and the fulcrum of Australias attack.THAILANDWorld rank: 146Coach: Kiatisuk SenamuangCaptain: Theerathon BunmathanQualifying route: Finished top of Group F (4 wins, 2 draws)World Cup record: NoneThird-round qualifying results so far: Saudi Arabia 1-0 Thailand, Thailand 0-2 Japan, UAE 3-1 Thailand, Iraq 4-0 ThailandKey man: Diminutive playmaker Chanathip Songkrasin, fittingly known as `Messi J, will be Thailands tricky trump card due to his speed and technical skill.HEAD-TO-HEAD HISTORYAustralia and Thailand have played three times - Socceroos won all three.The last time they met was in 2011 during the last World Cup qualifying cycle for Rio.RECENT MEETINGSNovember 2011 - Thailand 0-1 AustraliaSeptember 2011 - Australia 2-1 ThailandJuly 2007 - Thailand 0-4 AustraliaROAD TO RUSSIACurrent standings in Australias group: (top two sides reach the 2018 World Cup, with the third-placed team sent to a play-off)Saudi Arabia -- P 4, W 3, D 1, L 0, GD 5, Pts 10Australia -- P 4, W 2, D 2, L 0, GD 3, Pts 8Japan -- P 4, W 2, D 1, L 1, GD 2, Pts 7UAE -- P 4, W 2, D 0, L 2, GD -1, Pts 6Iraq -- P 4, W 1, D 0, L 3, GD 0, Pts 3Thailand -- P 4, W 0, D 0, L 4, GD -9, Pts 0AUSTRALIAS REMAINING FIXTURESIraq (A) March 23, 2017United Arab Emirates (H) March 28, 2017Saudi Arabia (H) June 8, 2017Japan (A) August 31, 2017Thailand (H) September 5, 2017 Nike Air Max Zero Essential Womens . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Nike Air Max Zero Essential Grey . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. http://www.airmaxzerosale.com/ . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday.Ben Teo says a talk with Australias Israel Folau gave him the confidence to cross codes and pursue an international career with England. The 29-year-old made his Test debut from the bench in Saturdays 37-21 victory over South Africa at Twickenham and is set to win a second cap against Fiji this weekend, live on Sky Sports 2, in the second of four autumn internationals. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Teo, who was born in Auckland and moved to Australia when he was 17, grew up playing both codes of rugby before he settled on league and made eight State of Origin appearances for Queensland. Teo had a chat with Israel Folau about switching codes Folau had already made the transition when the two shared a house together for five months in Sydney and it was the Wallabies full-back who ultimately convinced his former Brisbane Broncos team-mate to switch codes.I was living with Israel Folau at the time, we were living in Kensington. I was at Souths and he was at Waratahs, Teo said. I was feeling a little bit stale and asking myself some questions and I bounced it off him a little bit. Highlights of Englands opening Autumn International against South Africa at Twickenham I said Im 27, do you think its too late?. He said No, no its not too late. I asked if he thought that I would be alright or is it too hard? He said No I think that you can do it. Nike Air Max Zero Essential Blue. Hes someone that gave me a lot of confidence to give it a go.I left the door open when I first came because I didnt know what would happen. If I had left it too late and I just wasnt on everyone elses level I would have gone back. England vs Fiji November 19, 2016, 2:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The initial part was hard but then I really started to enjoy the game and fall back in love with it. The World Cup was a really big thing for me. I watched every game and really enjoyed it as a spectator.I started getting the love back. And then I shut the door - there was no way I was going back. Teo in action for Worcester in the Aviva Premiership Teos first union club was Leinster, and Ireland were hoping to eventually secure his services on residency grounds before Eddie Jones persuaded him to opt for England, an act made possible through his mothers heritage.The first thing I decided was wanting to play rugby union. Obviously my time in rugby league was fun but I was looking for something else, Teo said. Eddie Jones persuaded Teo to opt for England I had some questions myself, such as if I had stayed in union as a kid would I have made it? Would I have been a good player? I needed to answer those questions myself. The opportunity to play union took me to Ireland, thats where I played and then a chat with Eddie.A chat about if I got myself over to the Premiership I would have an opportunity if I played well to put myself in the system and thats how it came along. I obviously knew being eligible and having a passport, it was just the way that it went!Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Jones rings changes for Fiji Vunipola returns to training Hughes frank over finances Cockerill praises England deal Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys ChinaWholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer JerseysCheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: