DeCamillis said. If you watch, theres a T-shirt that we have that says | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 7 '19
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. Mens Air Max 90 . -- Paul Goydos and Bernhard Langer got the big trophies and checks Sunday in the PGA Tour Champions season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.Goydos completed a wire-to-wire victory in the tournament, and Langer finished second to win his third straight season points title and fourth overall.Wire-to-wire, baby! Goydos said.Goydos shot a 4-under 66 to finish at 15-under 195 on Desert Mountains Cochise Course. He opened with a 62 in windy conditions and shot a 67 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead over Colin Montgomerie and four-shot advantage over Langer into the final round.You start out and really, the best place you could be is way ahead, especially with Montgomerie and Langer, Langer four shots, Goydos said. If we played a match, hed have to give me like two a side, so I thought it was a pretty even spot to be in. Montgomerie probably the same thing, I was lucky to get past him. These guys are Hall of Famers.The 52-year-old Goydos earned $440,000. He also won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open in July in New York and has four victories on the 50-and-over tour. He won twice on the PGA Tour and shot a 59 in the 2010 John Deere Classic.Youve got to hit the ball in play here, Goydos said. Youve got to hit greens. Its not a scrambling type golf course. At least if you do youve got to miss it in the right place, which I thought I did a very good job of all week for the most part.Langer had a 64. Recovering from a left knee injury that forced him to withdraw from the playoff opener at Sherwood, the 59-year-old German star won the $1 million annuity as the Charles Schwab Cup season champion and topped the tour with four victories and $3,016,959.The guys a super hero. I dont get it, Goydos said. Seems like he should get older. ... I mean, hes getting better. Its his best year and hes 59. Hes amazing.In 21 tournaments this year, his worst finish was a tie for 13th.Its incredible, Langer said. Finishing all the tournaments throughout the year in the top 13, its extremely tough to do. So its difficult to put it all into words, how consistent its been, how good its been, but very blessed, very fortunate.Montgomerie had a 68 to finish third at 11 under. The Scot was second in the standings, earning a $500,000 annuity.Goydos finished third in the Charles Schwab Cup standings and earned a $300,000 annuity.Woody Austin (64) and 62-year-old Jay Haas (68) tied for fourth at 7 under. Cheap Blue Air Max . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap Air Max Store . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.airmax2018sale.us/ . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- One game, Denver special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis is getting a game ball from coach Gary Kubiak in a jubilant locker room after a blocked extra point led to the first defensive 2-point game-winner in NFL history.The next, hes wincing as the Broncos muff two punts, allow an 86-yard touchdown return and line up wrong on a field goal, giving the Chiefs a do-over they turn into a touchdown, a four-point gaffe in a gut-wrenching three-point loss.Its the worst game Ive ever been a part of special teams-wise, DeCamillis said Thursday in his first public comments since the Broncos 30-27 overtime loss to Kansas City on Sunday night.It was tough to go through. Its uncharacteristic because the one thing that we pride ourselves on since we have been here is our coverage teams and we just didnt play well, DeCamillis said. Everybody had a turn, including me. When you play like that you obviously dont do a good job. We have to get that picked up really quick.DeCamillis said he didnt sleep one bit. It was a rough night. My kids were all in and my family was all there. It was a pitiful night. Weve never had a game like that here and I dont want to have another one like that again.The Broncos (7-4) face another good special teams unit Sunday at Jacksonville (2-9), but Kubiak said special teams didnt get special attention this week.He said there were too many other problems to fix, like a defense that couldnt protect an eight-point lead in the final seconds and an offense that couldnt protect quarterback Trevor Siemian, who sprained his left foot on a sack and hasnt practiced all week, putting his availability against the Jaguars in doubt.Plenty of players on both sides thought Denver had escaped all its slips on special teams with a tie when Cairo Santos 34-yard field goal as overtime expired clanked off the left upright.Instead of ricocheting, however, the ball sliced across, whizzing just inside the opposite post .You talk about lucky bounces. Ive never seen one like that, DeCamillis said. I heard it clang from over on the sideline. He must have gone to Mass that morning and said his Hail Marys and everything. In 29 years, Ive never seen one go through like that. Ive seeen them clang on the inside of the upright and go in that way, but not sideways. Red Nike Air Max Shop. It was an oddly fitting end to a frustrating night for Denvers special teams.The game-winner came a minute after Brandon McManus had implored Kubiak to let him try a 62-yard field goal only to kick the ground and watch it come up short, giving the Chiefs a short field to go win it themselves.DeCamillis hinted there could be a change in the works at punt returner after Jordan Norwoods pair of muffs led to a turnover at midfield and a safety to go along with a shove in the back from an angry Aqib Talib.Were working guys as we speak, DeCamillis said. Thats unacceptable. We cant put the ball on the ground. We have to maintain field possession for our team and it was not a good night. We have to get that corrected quickly.The Broncos are prepared to go with replacement long snapper Thomas Gafford again because Casey Kreiters strained calf hasnt allowed him to return to practice all week.DeCamillis said his first message to his players was that he was taking as much blame as they were.If you play like that, its something that you missed during the week, he said. I wanted them to know that first. Then, we went through the corrections. It wasnt a great week; I can tell you that. We have to come back strong and we have a heck of a challenge in front of us this week.After watching Tyreek Hill become the first rookie since Gale Sayers in 1965 to reach the end zone on a rush, a reception and a return, DeCamillis said he had warned his players that Hill had world class speed ... as in Usain Bolt and Michael Johnson.Jacksonvilles returners arent quite that, but we have to play faster than what we did the other night, DeCamillis said. If you watch, theres a T-shirt that we have that says `speed, speed, speed. They heard that from me. We didnt play fast enough the other night. We have to get back to that this weekend.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Wholesale China JerseysWholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: