Jackson in March 2014 after he had his most productive season. Kelly traded | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 7 '19
PHILADELPHIA -- DeSean Jackson and LeSean McCoy are still thinking about their time in Philadelphia while theyre winning games for different teams. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale .Jackson is in his third season with the Redskins and the Eagles still havent found a deep threat to replace the three-time Pro Bowl receiver . Chip Kelly released Jackson in March 2014 after he had his most productive season. Kelly traded McCoy to Buffalo in March 2015 after he set a franchise record for rushing yards.Jackson and McCoy remain close friends and communicate daily, according to the dynamic wideout.He sent me a message this morning saying, `Man, we were awesome together, Jackson said in a conference call on Wednesday. Im like: `Yeah man, I miss playing with you, but you know, gotta live on, move on. We miss those days. Its unfortunate that things broke up the way they did, but I think everybody is still happy and doing what they need to do.Jackson and the Redskins (3-2) host the Eagles (3-1) on Sunday in an important NFC East matchup. Now that Kelly is gone, Jackson isnt quite as bitter.I never really had hard feelings toward Philadelphia, besides being released by whoever released me, Jackson said, refusing to say Kellys name. Thats different, but I guess hes not there anymore.Kelly won 10 games each of his first two seasons, but was fired after going 6-9 last year. Doug Pederson replaced him and has quickly turned the Eagles into a winner again. Pederson was an assistant coach under Andy Reid when Jackson played in Philadelphia.I definitely have respect for Doug, a good relationship with him as well, so it will be good to see him when we play Sunday, Jackson said.Perhaps Jackson will talk to Pederson about a reunion. Hell be a free agent after this season and theres mutual admiration between the two men.Hes still fast (and) he can run, Pederson said. Thats the thing you see on film. And just throw on his highlight reel and youre going to see the exact same receiver that we had here.Jackson, who turns 30 in six weeks, didnt rule out returning to the team that drafted him.You never know how things will turn out, he said. Hopefully it will still be here in Washington and not have to really worry about that, but you never know how this industry, how this business turns out, so you keep your options open, playing it smart, doing what you need to do to keep a job in the NFL.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddi Cheap Stan Smith For Sale . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Adidas Stan Smith Discount . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. http://www.cheapstansmith.us/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons.Rangers manager Mark Warburton will again have to deal without cup-tied duo Michael OHalloran and Billy King for Saturdays Sky Live Scottish Cup quarter-final meeting with Dundee. But forwards Kenny Miller and Barrie McKay are likely to return at Ibrox after being rested for the 2-0 win over Raith Rovers on Tuesday.Gedion Zelalem has also shaken off the knock which kept him out of the Ibrox victory, but striker Martyn Waghorn and long-term absentee David Templeton remain unavailable with knee injuries. Dundee boss Paul Hartley rested first-team regulars Kane Hemmings, Greg Stewart and Gary Harkins for the midweek 0-0 draw at Celtic with this game in mind; all three will be in the starting line-up at Ibrox. Kenny Miller (left) is set to return to Mark Warburtons squad this weekend Thomas Konrad, who has missed the last two games, remains a doubt and faces a late test but fellow-central defender Darren ODea should return after missing out at Celtic Park on Wednesday night.Hartley is confident his players can handle the pressure, telling The Courier: We showed against Celtic that weve got the personalities, the personnel and the mental strength thats required. We were playing against the champions, lets not forget about that. Dundee manager Paul Hartley says theyll have to be at their best to beat Rangers The key thing on Saturday is handling the atmosphere, handling whatever comes their way. Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale. The players have got to be strong and not have any nerves.Thats the key thing we will be sending out to them: Play your normal game if you can. You have to go and thrive on it. Rangers full-back James Tavernier will not get drawn into mind games and is confidently predicting they can beat any team they face at Ibrox Watch Rangers v Dundee live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 12pm on Saturday.  Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: