ticket holders are given the opportunity to purchase tickets | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 5 '19
MILWAUKEE -- Dan Uggla would like to see the Atlanta Braves play with some swagger again. NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The Braves ran their scoreless streak to 24 innings Saturday with a second straight 2-0 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers. "Weve got to pick up our attitude, weve got to pick up our intensity," he said. "To get out of a stretch like this, youve got to hustle, make things happen." Atlanta has not scored since the third inning of its 4-3 loss to the New York Mets on Thursday. Atlanta has been shut out a majors leading 11 times this season. They got four hits Saturday after getting just two in the series opener a night earlier. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said the Braves are not swinging the bat well. "Were getting on base, but when we do hit the ball hard, its at somebody or somebody makes a good play," he said. "I feel like, at any moment, some of the at-bats that youre seeing, at any moment youre going to turn that around." Tim Hudson (4-7) lost his sixth straight decision, despite giving up just two runs and seven hits in six innings. He allowed RBI singles to Juan Francisco, in the fourth, and Aramis Ramirez, in the fifth inning. The Braves have scored just 10 runs in Hudsons last nine starts. He has not won in nine starts, his worst winless stretch of his career since an eight-start stretch in 2002. Hudson said the Braves are just in tough stretch. "Its baseball, it happens. Theres no panic on our part," he said. "Guys understand thats how it is. You come across some pretty good pitching. A young kid today going out there and making his first start, excited about being out there. Youve got to tip your hat to the guy thats on the mound." Francisco Rodriguez earned his 300th save. Given another opportunity by the Brewers in May, Rodriguez has made it pay off. Rodriguez went 2-7 with a 4.38 ERA during the 2012 season and was released by the Brewers but they re-signed him in May and he has converted all six save chances this year. "A lot of people thought that I was done, that I had retired," he said. "People forgot that I was just 31 years old. In my career, just last year was a really bad year. I know what I am capable of doing." Rodriguez gave up one of the Braves four hits in becoming the 25th closer in major league history to reach the 300-save milestone. He was aided by a barehanded pickup and throw by shortstop Jean Segura to get leadoff hitter Jordan Shafer. Andrelton Simmons then singled, but Rodriguez got Jason Heyward to line out and Freddie Freeman struck out. After the strikeout, Rodriguez pumped his fist and pointed to the sky. "It feels great," Rodriguez said. "You have no idea how happy and excited I am. I have to continue working hard and hopefully play for many years to come." Donovan Hand, making his first big league start, allowed only two hits in 4 2-3 innings for Milwaukee. He struck out three and walked one in helping extend Atlantas scoreless streak to 24 innings. Burke Badenhop (1-3) entered after Hand walked Uggla and got Chris Johnson to groundout to end the fifth. Milwaukee has beaten Atlanta eight straight times at Miller Park, outscoring them 31-9. Donovan Hand, making his first big league start, allowed only two hits in 4 2/3 innings for Milwaukee. He struck out three and walked one. NOTES: The Braves last scored in the third inning of their 4-3 loss to the New York Mets on Thursday. ... Brewers RHP Marco Estrada will make a rehab start Sunday at Class A Wisconsin. Estrada has been on the disabled list since June 5 with a strained left hamstring. ... Gonzalez said RHP Brandon Beachy would throw a bullpen session next week as he continues to try to come back from Tommy John surgery in June 2012. He felt tenderness in his pitching arm during his fifth minor league start June 13. ... Brewers OF Caleb Gindls pinch-hit single in the sixth inning was his first Major League hit. ... Brewers RHP Alfredo Figaro (1-1) will start in the series finale Sunday against Atlanta (LHP) Paul Maholm (7-6). Discount Nike NFL Jerseys . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Cheapest NFL Jerseys . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.nflcheapjerseys.info/ . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. The Pro Football Hall of Fame will refund not only the face-value cost of game tickets and accompanying service and handling fees, but will cover one night of hotel costs for eligible fans after the game Aug. 7 between the Green Bay Packers and Indianapolis Colts was canceled because of poor field conditions.The Hall of Fame game is our event, Hall president David Baker said. We sincerely regret disappointing fans but we believe that cancelling the game was the right thing to do. Respect for players and their safety must always come first, especially by the Hall of Fame. We endeavored to handle, to the best of our ability, these difficult circumstances in the right way. Our focus was on the safety of the players and the best and safest way to communicate the decision to fans, teams, league and the media representatives.We take full responsibility for what occurred at the game. We are doing what is right for our fans. We will leaarn from this experience so something like this never happens again. Stitched NFL Jerseys. Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium adjacent to the museum was heavy on Packers fans, who were there to see Brett Favres Hall of Induction and to stay for the game against the Colts.Ticket holders also can collect four admission passes to the museum, which are good for any time during the next five years; a photo of the 2016 Hall of Fame class with the returning Hall of Famers that was taken on the museum steps on Friday of induction weekend; a copy of the Hall of Fame yearbook; a 30-percent discount on any merchandise in the museums online store; and, ticket holders are given the opportunity to purchase tickets (before the general public) for a future enshrinement ceremony or Hall of Fame game for one of the next five years. Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '
Share: