Chargers vs. Seahawks: Gamers in the direction of Keep an eye on upon Protection | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
BlanGavie
BlanGavie Sep 19 '17

Yesterday the BFTB neighborhood gave our concerns upon which offensive gamers we had been highest seeking ahead toward seeing this Sunday versus the Seahawks. At present it year toward convert our consideration in the direction of the defensive facet of the ball. Jamie Hoyle: Upon safety, I'll be retaining an eye upon Darius Philon, Dexter McCoil, and Adrian McDonald. As considerably as Philon goes, I believe that he may possibly comfort towards a shift within (3-tech) inside Bradley's approach and am curious towards look at no matter whether or not he's generated any move hurry moves going into his 3rd year. With McCoil, I need to have towards view how he's deployed (box protection?) and how his acceptance competencies consist of advanced as soon as his initial 12 months within just the NFL. Even though I have on't assume McDonald in direction of crank out the roster, I need in the direction of look at if he can deliver plenty of of an have an impact on upon unique groups and with the minute staff safety in direction of at minimum stress the coaches into a unattainable conclusion.Garrett Sisti: There are a neighborhood of corners driving Hayward and Verrett who will require towards gain work opportunities in just the preseason and they consist of: Craig Mager Branden Oliver Shirt, Trevor Williams, Trovon Reed and Michael Davis. Every participant consists of been manufacturing some constructive performs inside camp, some even more than other people, nonetheless it'll Pretty rely once they strike the enjoying industry. That's 4 adult men with merely 2 slots open up, 3 of all those gamers developing the 53 is unsure.Nathan Graber-Lipperman: Upon safety, Tom Telesco once-a-year sneaky-positive pickup consists of me thrilled, and that's Tre Boston. If he can occur within and produce 50 % the have an impact on Casey Hayward did ultimate calendar year, it'll do miracles for a security community that hasn't been beneficial inside of yrs King Dunlap Shirt. Should really Boston impress this year and Addae are living up towards the agreement the Bolts in some way rewarded him, the again stop will inevitably contain 2 gentlemen that supplemental with each other may well even increase up toward the very same creation as Eric Weddle inside of his worst many years.Richard Wade: Upon protection, I will be seeing Isaac Rochell. He stood out in direction of me at the Rams scrimmage and I need toward check out what he can do within stay activity move. It would be superb if he could possibly stress his route on to the roster and shore up the defensive line element.Derrick Browne: Upon security, I'll be viewing each individual move-rusher not called Bosa or Ingram. I nevertheless comprise queries over the element driving all those 2 hence I'll be seeking toward look at who ways up.Ryan Doyle: I'm heading with Isaac Rochell. I count on he can obtain a location at the back again conclusion of the defensive line detail chart. I believe that he consists of energy in the direction of do, yet if he exhibits some thing inside of these kinds of early preseason online games he might solidify a desired destination upon the roster.Jake Hefner: Upon safety, a person participant that includes crafted a great deal of hype as of late incorporates been Chris McCain. Signed in direction of the Chargers prepare squad remaining 12 months, McCain was an undrafted free of charge consultant that experienced short tenures with equally the Saints and Dolphins above the previous 2 seasons. Taking part in out of the LEO posture, McCain is made up of been creating impressions mainly because OTAs within just Could https://www.chargerstee.com/Isaac_Rochell_Shirt-38. Reputation at 6'5, 236kilos, McCain stood out towards me for the duration of the joint coach with the Rams this previous Saturday at the StubHub heart using his tempo and designing superior worry inside the backfield. Within just Monday and Tuesday prepare, McCain gained 3 ould be sacksupon the QB. The very first unofficial element chart consists of McCain 3rd at the rear of Melvin Ingram and Jeremiah Attaochu. McCain will comprise in the direction of proceed in direction of exhibit very similar achievement together with he consists of within just educate if he requirements toward watch his status upon the supreme 53. Louis Gorini: Upon the defensive facet I will be hunting at the centre of the Chargers defensive line and if they can keep the stage of assault versus the work or produce some move hurry. Isaac Rochell is a participant that is made up of been creating some hoopla hence I will be wanting at how he performs.Roger Hinojosa: The secondary. It is complicated towards pinpoint a single participant toward monitor for the reason that of the quantity of DBs competing for a undertaking upon this employees. With the addition of Boston and some below the radar beginners, the combat for a function inside of the secondary ought to shake out in direction of be just about anything attention-grabbing.Cody Youthful: I'll seriously be seeing novice Desmond King https://www.chargerstee.com/Denzel_Perryman_Shirt-88. I'm seeking he finishes up with the CB3 part as soon as the period opens up, and I can't be reluctant toward check out what he appears to be which includes within just match phase.Aaron Woolley: Upon D, I will need in direction of perspective what the Chargers observed within just Rayshawn Jenkins. Was he well worth the draft select or will an undrafted absolutely free representative thrust him off the roster?Ruben Gonzalez: I maintain listening to over this male referred to as Michael Davis. I have to have toward check out how instinctive he performs the CB location the moment he will become inside. He consists of optimistic dimension and rate, consequently the organic and natural presents are there. I ponder if he reminds Prepare Bradley of a confident cornerback that he coached upon the opposing sidelines? I anticipate he does.Michael Peterson: I'm enthusiastic in direction of check out the full safety as a total inside the fresh new plan. Much more primarily, how the clean defensive backs visual appearance (Boston + the newbies) and how the Kilos search within their fresh roles.Jamie Sewell: Upon safety, there's a couple. I'm attempting for Kaleb Eulls toward exhibit everything hence that he can create the roster for the reason that he consists of an unbelievable tale. Dexter McCoil's development ought to be intriguing, and the CB overcome as a full is heading towards be the most important storyline within just the preseason. The very same personal who may possibly be the Chargers beginning SCB in just 7 days 1 may on top of that not be upon the roster by way of then. Jerry Attaochu desires toward display that closing yr isn't likely towards repeat alone. Nigel Harris is my gentleman upon safety for preseason, whilst. James Onwualu is the popularity that retains turning out to be outlined, still I significantly desire Nigel Harris as a linebacker. He's instantaneous, he's bodily, and I imagine he's heading in the direction of fight out Nick Dzubnar for a roster place.Matthew Stanley: There is a ton in the direction of see upon protection, sadly, some of these thoughts will incorporate toward be reluctant simply because the Starters won perform significantly. Therefore within this very first sport, I'll be looking at how the CB local community is carrying out. The fight for CB3-5 will be exciting in the direction of observe and they need to attain a ton of phase. I far too have to have toward look at how Dexter McCoil is currently being utilised and in general how this contemporary protection is heading in direction of operate Kenny Wiggins Shirt. Make it possible for us realize within just the opinions who your self will be seeing throughout the initial preseason recreation.
Share: