Maplestory 2 Overview: Long Live The King | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Sletrry
Sletrry Dec 28 '18

Another tip I would like to include too is that the hired merchant blacklist expansion. Maplestory2 Mesos request hired retailers only allows 20 characters allowed, and that I feel like there should be .

Or an even better idea would to have the blacklist in our Maple Users List to automatically connect with our hired retailers blacklist. I do not mind writing in the names of who I need blacklisted from my store, but if it could be made easier then not.

Over my long years of playing Maplestory, I have seen many things change. Party quests could perish, old events were removed. Not to mention I stumbled back and observed everyone gradually become anti social and grindatics. But that means nothing at this moment. Through out all of my years on this website, the Battle Mage course was constantly there.

This course was a good portion to my youth, and I'm not going to lie, seeing the brand new resistance revamp marginally boiled my blood. I felt that removing the vast majority of the Battle Mages attack and buff skills for damage and passive effect buffs was not a very good idea. But what if the players became effective at choosing the revamps of their own choice?

If players could choose the preceding versions of their favorite classes, I feel this would not merely make maplers too happy, but re-attract past maplers who have quit years before.For the Battle Mage class you will have 3 distinct selections.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!

Share: