one inning Sunday in his first rehab appearance with Triple-A Syracuse.UP N | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 26 '18
As everyone probably knows by now, Ronda Rousey is officially back. Stitched Basketball Jerseys . With her December title fight at UFC 207 approaching, the former bantamweight champion is returning as a media staple. She appeared on a hilarious episode of Drunk History?last week, and now you can catch her on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.Appearing on Tuesdays episode, Rousey discussed her current mental and physical state (super-ninja good) and her doomsday prepping hobby. She also revealed that this would be one of her last fights. Everyone better watch, because the show isnt gonna be around forever, she teased.I have a feeling well be seeing a lot more of Rousey during the next two months.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Basketball Jerseys Sale . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. http://www.basketballcheapjerseys.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. WASHINGTON -- Two poorly placed fastballs created plenty of problems for Lucas Giolito and the Washington Nationals on Sunday.The rookie right-hander gave up consecutive home runs in the third inning to Colorados Nolan Arenado and David Dahl on fastballs as the Rockies earned a series victory with a 5-3 triumph.Giolito (0-1), one of baseballs top prospects, gave up four runs in five innings after his recall from Triple-A Syracuse earlier in the day. It was his fourth start of the season for Washington, and first since July 24.He was getting it over better today than he had in the past, said manager Dusty Baker, whose team has dropped six of eight. They didnt miss his fastball. That was the key. The two home runs were fastballs.Trea Turner, Wilson Ramos and Bryce Harper each hit solo home runs for the Nationals. But they could muster little else against Colorado starter Chad Bettis (11-7), who allowed two runs and five hits and struck out six over seven innings in his longest start since April 10. Adam Ottavino earned his second save.Both teams scored a run in the first inning, and the Rockies took the lead for good in the third when Arenado lined an 0-2 pitch to left for a two-run homer. Arenado, who went 4 for 4, has 35 home runs this season.I missed the spot pretty bad with the fastball, Giolito said. Its supposed to go up and in and I missed right over the plate. That happens with these hitters. I just have to be better about getting ahead of guys and finishing guys off with the pitch I want to throw and make sure I hit my spots.Dahl sent Giolitos next pitch into the stands in left-center to make it 4-1.Giolito said he was pitching better at Syracuse over the last month, but struggled with his command against Colorado. He departed after throwing 100 pitches.I was putting guys away a lot more efficiently than I did today, Giolito said. A lot of 0-2, 1-2 counts turned into 3-2, 2-2. I kind of let some at-bats get awway from me when I was in the drivers seat and I could have made something happen. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China. When Im 100 pitches-ish through five innings, then Im not pitching the way I should be pitching.Colorado added a run in the eighth inning when Washington reliever Koda Glovers wild pitch landed flush on the left shoulder of home plate umpire Mike Muchlinksi. As Nationals catcher Ramos checked on the crumpled umpire and searched for the ball, Daniel Descalso scored from second base for a 5-2 lead.I heard the impact and it was very hard and loud, so my initial reaction was to turn around and catch the umpire and see if he was all right, Ramos said. When I picked up my eyesight to look for the ball, I looked in the wrong direction and could not find it.Muchlinksi remained in the game.Harper homered off Colorado reliever Boone Logan to lead off the ninth, but Ottavino retired all three hitters he faced to end the Nationals rally.DIFO OPTIONEDTo make room for Giolito, the Nationals optioned INF Wilmer Difo to Double-A Harrisburg. Difo was hitting .257 with no homers and five RBI in 18 games with Washington.TRAINERS ROOMRockies: RHP Tyler Chatwood (10-8, 3.75), on the disabled list with a mid-back strain since Aug. 16, will have a rehab start Monday for Double-A Hartford at Richmond. Chatwood is expected to go five innings or about 75 pitches.Nationals: RHP Joe Ross (right shoulder inflammation) allowed one run on three hits in one inning Sunday in his first rehab appearance with Triple-A Syracuse.UP NEXTRockies: Colorado returns home to begin a three-game series against the Dodgers. RHP Jon Gray (8-6, 4.61) gets the nod for the Rockies.Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (13-7, 2.99 ERA) faces Phillies rookie Jake Thompson (1-3, 9.78) in the first of 22 straight games for Washington against NL East opponents. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: