he Western points with a 26-yard field goal | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 12 '17
Americas Beth Allen overturned a four-shot deficit with nine holes to play to claim a decisive victory at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France. Jeremy Hill Jersey . Allen carded a closing 67 at Golf de Chantaco to finish 14 under par, four shots clear of Englands Florentyna Parker and overnight leader Diana Luna of Italy. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Luna was four clear of the chasing pack at the turn, but bogeyed the 10th and ran up a triple-bogey seven on the next, with Allen taking full advantage with a birdie on the 10th, an eagle on the 15th and a birdie on the last. It feels so great, Allen said. The first time I won it was from quite far back so I had to wait, but it was really great to win in the last group.Parker, who matched Allens closing 67, said: I never really got it going but Ill take it. The last few holes were solid and I holed a few putts. I was the bridesmaid and I was just observing and watching. Florentyna Parker finished second Lunas closing 72 gave her a fourth runners-up finish in the event and she said: I hit three bad drivers and I paid for them very dearly - that happens  in golf. Of course Im disappointed because I was four shots ahead and I dropped them all. This happens, especially on this course.Englands Georgia Hall was fourth on eight under par, with compatriot Mel Reid, Scotlands Sally Watson and Waless Amy Boulden two shots further back in a tie for fifth.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: EuropeanTour Schedule Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Joe Mixon Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. Tyler Eifert Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back.CALGARY - The third-ranked Calgary Dinos blew out the top-ranked Western Mustangs 44-3 at the Mitchell Bowl on Saturday to go on to face the defending champion, and number-two ranked Laval Rouge et Or in the Vanier Cup next weekend in the CIS football championship. Rashaun Simonise gave the host Dinos a 17-0 lead in the first quarter when he scored on an 80-yard punt return. Andrew Buckley threw two touchdown passes for Calgary, a 15-yarder to Brett Blaszko that made it 10-0 in the first quarter, and a 24-yarder to Jake Harty in the third quarter, making it 27-3. Buckley finished the game completing 18 of 27 passes for 211 yards, with no interceptions. Mercer Timmis and Doctor Cassama scored the other Dino touchdowns in the fourth qquarter. Tyler Kroft Jersey. Timmis scored on a 41-yard run, and Cassama, on a 71-yard interception. Timmis finished the game with 16 carries for 131 yards. Western quarterback Will Finch completed 9 of 20 passes for 105 yards, and was intercepted once before he was injured in the second quarter. His replacement, Blake Huggins completed 1 of 11 passes the rest of the way, and was intercepted once. Mustangs running back Yannick Harou ran 17 times for 87 yards. Johnny Mark booted three field goals for the Dinos, and Liriam Hajrullahu provided all of the Western points with a 26-yard field goal in the second quarter. Earlier, Laval downed the Mount Allison Mounties 48-21 to earn their fourth consecutive trip to the Vanier Cup. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: