a stretch of nine consecutive games away from home, when the team will log 4,492 miles during that span.The second game for the 49ers | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 22 '18
Aston Villa boss Remi Garde admitted defeat to Stoke was difficult to take as they edged ever closer to relegation from the Premier League. Cheap Jordan 11 2019 . Villas survival mission looks ever more impossible as they remain seven points adrift of the pack after a Marko Arnautovic double helped City to a 2-1 victory at the Britannia Stadium.Their 17th league defeat in 27 matches this season was a familiar tale, with defensive deficiencies and attacking ineptitude paving the way for the loss Although Garde felt his side recovered from their 6-0 thrashing against Liverpool in their previous match, he admitted their soft centre eventually cost them.It was a very difficult defeat [to take], the Frenchman told Sky Sports.I think we played quite well in the first half, we defended well and created chances, but we know that it is difficult for us to create chances at the moment. A Villa supporter holds a banner protesting against owner Randy Lerner We started slowly in the first 15 minutes of the second half and conceded the penalty and then the second one was a strange goal [which] for me is the fragility of the team.The travelling Villa supporters vented their anger at the clubs owner by chanting Randy Lerner out, but Garde insists it did not distract his players.Not at all a distraction for me, he said. I was concentrating on the game and I think the players [were] doing the same. Leandro Bacuna says a sloppy start to the second half was costly This is not part of our job to comment on the situation. My job is to concentrate on the job. I try to keep this team as high as I can with the tools that I have got and Im only focused on that. Im not here to comment on any other things.Weve improved our team spirit on what we have done, or not done, in this game.We were at the same level we were at before the Liverpool game, but then we were without our attacking forward, so didnt create enough. Also See: Stoke 2-1 Aston Villa As it happened Garde questions squads commitment Villa fixtures Air Jordan 11 Retro Low Cheap . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Cheap Jordan 11 Free Shipping .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. http://www.cheapairjordan11.com/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Not that North Carolina coach Roy Williams wants to be comparing this seasons team with the group from a year ago, but some similarities might bode well for the Tar Heels.Theres already the notion that sharing the basketball could bring good things again.I think that weve emphasized from Day 1 that this group has got to be a team now as well, Williams said.No. 5 North Carolina will play seven games in less than a two-week span, so there will be ample opportunity for players to contribute. Next up is Tuesday nights home game against Long Beach State at Chapel, Hill, N.C.The Tar Heels had 26 assists on 34 field goals in Sundays 97-57 rout of Chattanooga.Were returning a lot of guys from last year and thats one thing we did last year was share the ball, not turn it over much and get shots, guard Joel Berry said. I think having people back from last year helps with it and just getting the open shot is what Coach wants.Those are signs that the Tar Heels are clicking early in the season, something that was expected with a core group of returners, but is always worth monitoring as roles change.It just shows were working together, forward Isaiah Hicks said. I know the coaches were talking about the assists on points were really good. Those are things we emphasize, working together.The Tar Heels already say theyre comfortable with how freshmen have transitioned into roles.The freshmen, theyre ready, Hicks said. They already impressed me over the summer.The biggest impression among the newcomers has come from post player Tony Bradley. Williams said Bradley is absorbing a lot in a short amount of time.Hes justt going to get better, Williams said. Cheap Jordan 11 Wholesale. He wants to learn. We are throwing about a thousand things at him, but hes doing a really nice job.Through two games, the lineup change of note has come at guard, with sophomore Kenny Williams starting the opener at Tulane and senior Nate Britt with the starting unit in the second game. The coach said hes interested in how the duo reacts, mentioning that Kenny Williams has had good offensive moments while Britts defensive work has been noted by the coaching staff.Im just giving guys some chances, Coach Williams said. When you get in there, you need to play well and do some good things.Long Beach State is coming off Sundays 92-55 loss at Wichita State. That began a stretch of nine consecutive games away from home, when the team will log 4,492 miles during that span.The second game for the 49ers was vastly different than the 95-59 home victory against Division II Cal State-Los Angeles to begin the season two nights earlier.I think the biggest thing is consistency, Long Beach State coach Dan Monson said of what his team must strive to achieve.Monson said hes emphasizing defense with his team because he senses thats where immediate gains would be most beneficial. But the offense could use a tuneup as well, particularly after the 49ers made only six of their last 28 shots in the Wichita State game.North Carolina has some future travel on its agenda as well. After Tuesday, the Tar Heels will play their next four games in Hawaii. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: