Not everyone who is in GMS service place | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenCao
StevenCao Dec 20 '18

Before going into it Maplestory M Mesos for sale. Just an example of one of them. Made a few articles in the past about this as others. These services have been used by gamers for the previous two years in Maplestory. They were only blocked this year on May the 22nd that was when major DDOS attacks were happening and Maple had plenty of downtime. When they solved the problems no one managed to connect with these services anymore. Most probably blocked alongside everything else.

Ever since that time, others and I haven't only made an effort to get in touch with these services concerning the issue connecting to Global Maplestory, but we also have contacted Nexon relating to this via service. Both services explained they could no longer join either after conducting a number of tests and trying different things. I've gotten mixed answers from Nexon. I don't believe the first one understood what I was inquiring as he said he'd pass it on to the developers. I tried again a couple months later and had been satisfied with another reaction.

Because you can view them appear to think it is exactly like any other private network. VPNs are clearly against the TOS and while W[tfast and Battleping are both personal networks they alone should not be blocked as they are used by tens of thousands of players who suffer from high latency. Battleping even uses the users IP address to login before connecting through the US server which Nexon will have the ability to see I would assume.

In addition, he states the game should be playable with no services providing you have a broadband connection that's really not correct. Without these solutions the general gameplay experience isn't smooth. There are noticeable flaws in attacks and buffing. Also trying to pull a dual flash leap close to instantly is impossible without these services.

You do not have to have control over these 3rd party solutions. You merely must unblock them. I found this also. Because you can see this is fairly recent. I really don't know if they're still attempting to get it working with the development team but a phrase on this could be fine.

They support Maplestory 2 Mesos 80+ MMO games and if you visit any one of their forums and ask if the use of these services such as Battleping is allowed they will tell you that it is. There's no reason why these ought to be blocked. Not everyone who is in GMS service place is on 20-50ms ping. Maybe get into contact with them and see whether you're able to restrict access to such providers only.
Share: