o, Josh, you know we all get well remunerated for our services | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 19 '18
Golic and Ian Fitzsimmons welcome ESPN MLB Insider Jayson Stark (8:30 a. Cheap Adias NHL Jerseys Free Shipping .m. ET) and Lions QB Matthew Stafford (9:05) to the show on Tuesday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Adidas NHL Jerseys China .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.cheapjerseysnhladidas.com/ .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. After Patrick Dangerfield romped to victory in this years Brownlow Medal count, ESPN columnist Josh Jenkins thought it would be a good idea to catch up with his good friend and former teammate.Here is the transcript of their conversation.JJ: Well, what a season that was.Danger: To be honest, the preliminary final loss has left a really sour taste in my mouth but yes, my first season as a Geelong player has been sensational on and off the field. I knew heading home would have been a positive move for myself and my wife, Mardi. The Brownlow Medal was amazing and it was great to share it with my friends and family as well as my teammates, and the Adelaide people who were in the room.JJ: Work-life balance was a point that pricked my ears during your Brownlow speech. What exactly do you love about the way Geelong conducts their playing and training schedule?Danger: We get opportunities to live lives away from footy. I enjoy surfing and spending time at my home in Moggs Creek. I also like doing some media as well as renovating my home. Scotty [Chris Scott] and the club allow us time to breathe away from footy. We get into the club, do what needs to be done then we head home to relax and lead a semi-regular life.JJ: What was the overriding emotion as soon as the siren sounded to end the preliminary final? It seemed at stages this year that you boys were definitely going to make the grand final.Danger: By no means did we get ahead of ourselves but we also had a strong confidence of making the big one. Our beginning to that game was bitterly, bitterly disappointing and we could never get back into the game. It was a carbon copy of your match up in Sydney. To bow out that way is a tough pill to swallow.JJ: Have you yet had a chance to reflect on just how good your individual season was?Danger: Truthfully, the season has been incredibly busy and then since the preliminary final loss, the Brownlow and grand final week festivities, I have not had time to draw breath. At some stage I will grab a cup of tea with dad and sit on the balcony, overlooking the ocean and reflect on everything that has occurred. Hopefully you will be there to join us big fella.JJ: You know I dont drink tea Patrick.JJ: They reckon your mum Jeanette lit up the after-Brownlow party. Now your family are not known for their consumption of alcohol, so how was the familys performance at Club 23?Danger: Yes, mum was wearing the medal all night and John Boy even had a drink or three. It was an awesome night.JJ: How can you improve your own game?Danger: I want to keep making the game easier for my teammates and after a season at the club, I feel I can take my leadership to a new level. Wholesale NHL Jerseys China. We can always get better at what we do.JJ: Unless youve changed since club-hopping, you never train and never lift weights but youve been remarkably durable. Whats your secret?Danger: Are you interviewing yourself here Josh? You do less weights than me! Luck plays a part in an athletes health but I prepare as best I can, I know what works for me and I stick to it no matter what. An AFL training regime is extreme - once a player has completed a few summers and played enough games, I think it is important to have a balance between flogging yourself and understanding what you need to do to perform at the level.JJ: Time for some quick ones. What are your flaws in life?Danger: Yea, yeah, I fluff the pillows...JJ: Explain please.Danger: Well, I like to have my house looking nice so anytime someone sits on the couch then leaves, the pillows must be fluffed and presented nicely for the next person but Id hardly call that a flaw. Other than that, I am ghastly white and cant tan and I annoy you very much when I drink my weak skinny lattes with caramelised sugar.JJ: You never drink but when you do, you go a million miles per hour and wake up cherry ripe. How on earth do you do that?Danger: Simple, I just get up, shower and get on with it. Hangovers are a myth.JJ: I know you love your Benjamins - so how much have you pocketed this grand final week?Danger: I do all my appearances for the love of the game! No, Josh, you know we all get well remunerated for our services at this time of year but I would much rather be at home preparing to play.JJ: So, youre making all this cash this week yet Tommy Lynch and I shouted dinner in Melbourne on Wednesday night?Danger: During my time in Adelaide, between you and Tom, I reckon you and him owe me 10 grand in breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Maybe 20k in Toms case.JJ: Who would you prefer won next years Charlie - Lynchy or me ? Apart from yourself of course.Danger: You barely get a vote between you so theres no point dealing in hypotheticals. (Laughing uncontrollably)JJ: You still wearing blazers and scarves to training?Danger: You know I like to look good Josh. I do my best.JJ: Truly - youre a once-in-a-generation player but an ever better person, congratulations on your season and your move home. Its been a mammoth success. I just hope the Cats know the best player in the land just landed in their lap.Danger: Always a pleasure Gronk.?? cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: