Vikings at Rams | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92 Dec 17 '18

Inactive Lists In just under an hour Youth Anthony Barr Jersey , the Vikings and Rams will face off in a Thursday Night Football matchup that could go along way in determining playoff seeding.The list of inactives contains a few names that could at least raise an eyebrow.Let’s begin with the Los Angeles Rams.Mark Barron, LBDominque Easley, LBSebastian Joseph-Day, DTJohn Kelly, RBJoJo Natson, WRTanzel Smart, DTGreg Zuerlein, KNot too many surprising names, although there were some rumblings ealier in the week that Barron could be a go for the game.One name that isn’t on the list is Cornerback Marcus Peters, who has been hobbled with a calf injury.If he plays, that’s a huge help for the Rams’ secondary.The Minnesota Vikings have a couple of surprises on or off the list - depending on your perspective.Everson Griffen White Dalvin Cook Jersey , DEAnthony Harris, DBJalyn holmes, DTTom Johnson, DTMarcus Sherels, DBKyle Sloter, QBBryan Witzman, OGTo see Tom Johnson’s name on the list, along with Jalyn Holmes is a huge surprise, considering that Jaleel Johnson and Tashawn Bower are the only two backup defensive linemen listed on the depth chart.With Everson Griffen’s situation - and considering the Rams’ offensive line has been playing at a high level, depth at that position seems like it should be at a premium.The open thread is up.Enjoy the game, and SKOL Vikes! Howdy everyone!Alright White Ben Gedeon Jersey , it was a tough loss for the good guys last night. Going into the game, you knew the Vikings had to play a very mistake-free game in order to win. The Saints are a tough team, and it was going to be close. The turnovers were the key, especially the Thielen fumble, which became a 10 or 14 point swing. Hey, it’s a loss, but the team is still in a good position in the conference. The Bears are slightly ahead, but the Vikings will play the Bears twice, and the Vikings’ schedule gets easier for quite a stretch. Let’s hope they can get some guys healthy, and get ready to make a run through the playoffs. SKOL!The links will be a bit brief, but I’ll try to update tomorrow. I’m taking a few much-needed days of rest to do some thinking and planning http://www.authenticsminnesotavikings.com/cheap-rashod-hill-jersey , which means I’m taking a few days to......fish, and hang out with the fam. So, I’ll try to update and add more content when I’m able. If the fish are biting, it may be later in the morning.Around the DN since our last open thread:Chris has your post-game wrap-up.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the rest of the NFL:At Vikings.com, watch Coach Zimmer’s post-game presser, see all the game highlights from last night, and there’s a lot more to look through in the media vault.NFL.com has a list of players who are attracting trade interest as the deadline approaches. Catch up on all the week 8 scores and highlights, courtesy of ESPN.We come to today’s media selection:I’m most likely fishing as you read this, so let’s play fishin’ by Widespread Panic. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View Youth Everson Griffen Jersey , so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the knoephla soup

Share: