Well whoop-dee-dooo! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenCao
StevenCao Dec 13 '18

After reading it it seems to me that few tough core particulars are actually given other than it's buy RuneScape gold visually stunning. Well whoop-dee-dooo! If that's the case, those conducting the show at Jagex have undoubtedly whiffed at still another pitch for yet another strike. We've seen visually impressive or even magnificent before... within a few years ago... but with content that is not really entertaining, WHAT'S THE POINT?!?

The post itself made me think of yesteryear when Dungeoneering came out. Was it new? Yup. Can it be exciting? A small bit. Was it cool? Everything depended on who you were talking to at any given time but many people were NOT impressed with it whatsoever after a brief period once the reality of this skill sunk in. Amount 120? Dungeoneering itself? It was to be nothing more than a pain in the ass way of getting a couple of new items and yes, it took a great deal of hours to do it!

What it really amounted to when I looked at it, played with it and saw exactly what was involved... was that ability was nothing greater than a"ability" put into place so as to give all the obsessive/compulsives something to do after they had done everything else to do under the RS sun. Can you say... degree 120 anyone?!? I knew you could! The fear at the time was that level 120 was going to become the new norm for all abilities but for those people that were sane and exercised common sense logic, we saw nothing more than an empty shell with a great paint job.

Let's face it... mindless clicking to level up some skills to 99 was already bad enough but if you wanted it all then that's exactly what you did. Besides getting some items to flaunt like capes and the like... names... yada-yada-yada... being on the top page of this hi-scores dining table... or about the respective skills tables meant you're"the top" and should be worshipped. Or at least be highly considered. BY THE NOOBS THAT IS. Adults knew it was only hours of your real life spent in a match clicking away ad nauseam. Anyone remember OSRS gold Zezima worship? I sure as hell do and I hate that man's name after all these years! OMG occasions three!! Receive a lifetime nooblets!
Share:
peter
peter May 28 '19
www.rs2hot.com offer cheap RS goldRS Account/ RS Item/ RS Stuff/ Rs Quest Help/ rs2007 leveling at amazingly cheap prices! Rs2hot is your best choice to Buy Cheap OSRS gold online store! Cheapest RS Gold for Sale,Full stock,9 years professional, 100% secure, cheap&reliable, 5-10Mins trade.24/7 service online!

Long-Term 7% off Discount Code: osdmsLong-Term 5% off Discount Code: rs2hot