rse lends itself to his style of play. The question will be whether he can hole t | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 11 '18
MACON, Ga. Wholesale Football Jerseys China . -- John Russ threw two touchdowns and ran for two more, leading Mercer to its first win of the season with a 34-27 victory over Tennessee Tech on Saturday.Russ threw for 259 yards for the Bears (1-2). Sam Walker caught both scoring passes and Cole Fisher kicked a pair of field goals.Mercer trailed through much of the game but was able to capitalize on two Tennessee Tech turnovers in the second half, the second leading to a Russ touchdown throw to Walker that put the Bears on top for the first time, 24-21, with 2:44 left in the third quarter.A fumble recovery for a score had Tennessee Tech up 27-24 but a Russ scoring run with 8:04 left in the fourth and Fishers second field goal helped put Mercer back on top for good.Michael Birdsong threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdowns for the Golden Eagles (1-2). Nike NFL Jerseys China . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys .  Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.stitchedwholesalejerseys.com/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. TROON, Scotland -- Ive always been honest with you, and Im going to be honest now -- I hate doing this list. Not for the other majors, just for The Open.Mother Nature is the nightmare wind that blows my kilt skyward as I stand, as a true Scotsman, in front of a large crowd of strangers. She doesnt play fair while having the ability to make golfers and writers look very dumb. I dont need any help there, maam!With that in mind, if I could pick Mother Nature to win, I would -- but I cant.Enjoy this years top 25!25. Rafa Cabrera-BelloThis man ranks third on the Race to Dubai list on the Euro Tour, and his worst finish this year has been a T-32 -- at the U.S. Open!24. Emiliano GrilloSince missing the cut at the Players Championship, Grillo has finished inside the top 15 twice in four starts. On the PGA Tour, he ranks 14th in driving accuracy.23. Alexander NorenHes last weeks winner of the Scottish Open on the European Tour. The conditions he played in for a couple of the days at Castle Stuart will make this seem like a walk on the beach.22. Jamie DonaldsonEven though his play of late has not been good, the last time he missed two cuts in a row on the European Tour, he followed it up with a T-5 finish.21. Patrick ReedYoud think the guy with the Shhh logo on his belt buckle commemorating his play in the 2014 Ryder Cup would be leery of playing in front of the European teams crowd. Nothing could be further from the truth. An inspired Reed is a dangerous Reed.20. Matthew FitzpatrickThe most recent, and first, Open he played came in 2013, and that was as an amateur. This year, a tie for seventh at the Masters and a tie for 54th at the U.S. Open are great building blocks to draw from for the young Englishman.19. Martin KaymerNo weichei is my favorite German saying from Kaymer, who taught me that when he won the Players in 14. Literally it means No soft-boiled egg. For Kaymer, it means dont be a chicken -- aka dont be afraid of failure. Hes not.18. Richard SterneSince missing the cut at the BMW PGA Championship, Sternes past two starts have been very consistent (T-13 and T-11). This week, I like a guy who finds a lot of greens in regulation. He hits 67.3 percent and averages less than 30 putts per round.17. Soren KjeldsenLast week in horrid conditions, the Denmark native finished T-21 at the Scottish Open. Hes not a long hitter by any means, but hes extremely proficient on the greens.16. Andrew JohnstonBeef, as hes affectionately known here in the UK, has had an up-and-down ride since winning in Spain back in April. This is the first time this year hes coming off two missed cuts in a row, so expect a solid performance.15. Rickie FowlerLooks as though the slump is busted. Fowlers missing the cut at the Masters and U.S. Open (the latter being his third MC in a row) was surprising to everyone this year. This week, Fowler comes in off a T-10 finish at the WGC-Bridgestone and a week of rest.14. Branden GraceA fifth-place finish at the U.S. Open, T-10 at WGC-Bridgestone and a top-30 finish last week in Scotland show Grace is in form. Now ranked 10th in the Official World Golf Ranking, statistically theres nothing special about any one part of his game, which makes him perfect for a course like Troon.13. Sergio GarciaSince 2005, Garcia has missed one cut and finished outside 21st twice! Thats six top-10 finishes (two of those being runners-up). Discount Football Jerseys. If The Open is all about attitude, Garcia has the right one.12. Danny WillettThis years Masters champ is still getting adjusted to the fame and responsibility that title brings. A third-place finish at the BMW PGA and a T-37 at the U.S. Open are a glimpse that the comfort level is steadying. Last years T-6 will be a big factor for him to draw from.11. Henrik StensonStenson hasnt missed an Open cut since 2007. Just a couple of short weeks ago, he got back in the winners circle on the European Tour at the BMW International Open -- his first win on that tour since 2014.10. Dustin JohnsonMany put D.J., the newest member of the Ive got a major championship title club, as their favorite to win this week. It wont surprise me if he gets in contention, but I think a more realistic expectation is right here.9. Shane LowryLosing the U.S. Open had to sting for Lowry, but it was a great lesson. With Lowry coming off a missed cut last week, most would think hes not going to have a good week. Thats where the U.S. Open (major pressure) lesson is going to come into play.8. Matteo ManasseroThis is the biggest reach of the list, it would seem. But Manassero is coming off a T-3 last week at the Scottish Open, and confidence is a huge thing when it comes to playing in the conditions everyone will be facing this week.7. Zach JohnsonThe defending champion shows perfectly why its not just bombers who have success here. He also comes in with top-10 finishes at both the U.S. Open and the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.6. Lee WestwoodGetting into contention is never the issue for Westwood at a major. Closing is a different story. This week will be the same. His most recent finish was a T-11 in France on the European Tour, and before that he finished T-32 at the U.S. Open.5. Jason DayAfter finishing eighth at the U.S. Open and third at the WGC-Bridgestone, and with his announcement about skipping the Olympics off his chest, Day will be right there trying to win major No. 2 come Sunday.4. Jordan SpiethIm surprised that fewer people are talking about him winning this week. Attitude will be a big factor for Spieth when conditions get bad, but this course lends itself to his style of play. The question will be whether he can hole the putts on Sunday that he didnt make at last years Open.3. Andy SullivanIn each of his past five starts, hes finished inside the top 25, which also includes a fifth- and sixth-place finish in his past two starts. When you talk about someone trending in the right direction, Sullivan is that guy!2. Louis OosthuizenThe man ranked fourth in the Race to Dubai on the European Tour and 54th in the FedEx Cup on the PGA Tour has a balance to his game that suits all conditions and every kind of golf course. This week hell need to draw on all of it but will come up just short of winning his second major title.1. Adam ScottIve never felt more sneaky about a pick than I do about this one. As much as Scotts long putter scares me in windy conditions, his demeanor in bad weather trumps it. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: