very comfortable on the court. I put a lot of returns back and made | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 9 '18
SANTA CLARA, Calif. Cheap Jordan 6 From China . -- Defiant, and determined to be a conduit for U.S. change, Colin Kaepernick plans to sit through the national anthem for as long as he feels is appropriate and until he sees significant progress in America -- specifically when it comes to race relations.He knows he could be cut by San Francisco for this stand. Criticized, ostracized, and hell go it all alone if need be.The quarterback realizes he might be treated poorly in some road cities, and hes ready for that, too, saying hes not overly concerned about his safety, but if something happens thats only proving my point.Im going to continue to stand with the people that are being oppressed, Kaepernick said Sunday at his locker. To me this is something that has to change. When theres significant change and I feel like that flag represents what its supposed to represent, this country is representing people the way that its supposed to, Ill stand.Two days after he refused to stand for the The Star Spangled Banner before the 49ers preseason loss to the Packers, Kaepernick insists whatever the consequences, he will know I did whats right. He said he hasnt heard from the NFL or anyone else about his actions -- and it wont matter if he does.No ones tried to quiet me and, to be honest, its not something Im going to be quiet about, he said. Im going to speak the truth when Im asked about it. This isnt for look. This isnt for publicity or anything like that. This is for people that dont have the voice. And this is for people that are being oppressed and need to have equal opportunities to be successful. To provide for families and not live in poor circumstances.Letting his hair go au natural and sprinting between drills as usual, Kaepernick took the field Sunday with the 49ers as his stance drew chatter across NFL camps.He explained his viewpoints to teammates in the morning, some agreeing with his message but not necessarily his method. Some said they know he has offended his countrymen, others didnt even know what he had done.Every guy on this team is entitled to their opinion. Were all grown men, linebacker NaVorro Bowman said.I agree with what he did, but not in the way he did it, wideout Torrey Smith said. Thats not for me. He has that right. Soldiers have died for his right to do exactly what he did. ... I know hes taken a lot of heat for it. He understands that when you do something like that it does offend a lot of people.Both Bowman and Smith are African American.Kaepernick criticized presidential candidates Donald Trump (openly racist) and Hillary Clinton; called out police brutality against minorities; and pushed for accountability of public officials.You can become a cop in six months and dont have to have the same amount of training as a cosmetologist, Kaepernick said. Thats insane. Someone thats holding a curling iron has more education and more training than people that have a gun and are going out on the street to protect us.In college at Nevada, Kaepernick said, police were called one day because we were the only black people in that neighborhood. Officers entered without knocking and drew guns on him and his teammates and roommates as they were moving their belongings, he said.He said his stand is not against men and women in the military fighting and losing their lives for Americans rights and freedoms.Kaepernick, whose hair had been in cornrows during training camp, sat on the bench during Fridays national anthem at Levis Stadium. Giants wideout Victor Cruz and Bills coach Rex Ryan said standing for the anthem shows respect.Theres a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality, said Kaepernick, whose adoptive parents are Caucasian. Theres people being murdered unjustly and not being held accountable. People are being given paid leave for killing people. Thats not right. Thats not right by anyones standards.On Sunday, he stopped briefly on a side field to talk with Dr. Harry Edwards and they shared a quick embrace before the quarterback grabbed his helmet and took the field. Edwards is a sociologist and African-American activist who helped plan the Olympic Project for Human Rights before the 1968 Mexico City Olympics, where U.S. sprinters and medalists Tommie Smith and John Carlos bowed their heads through the anthem on the medal podium in their black power protest.After swirling trade talks all offseason following Kaepernicks three surgeries and sub-par 2015 season, he has done everything so far but play good football -- and he doesnt plan for this to be a distraction.Coach Chip Kelly did not speak to the media Sunday. He said Saturday he still hasnt decided on his starting quarterback in a competition between Kaepernick and Blaine Gabbert, who took over the job from Kaepernick last November and has vowed to be the No. 1 again.Kaepernick hasnt stood for the anthem in any of the teams three preseason games and I dont see it as going about it the wrong way.Thats his right as a citizen, Kelly said. We recognize his right as an individual to choose to participate or not participate in the national anthem.Now, Kaepernick is prepared for whatever comes next.I think theres a lot of consequences that come along with this. Theres a lot of people that dont want to have this conversation, he said. Theyre scared they might lose their job. Or they might not get the endorsements. They might not to be treated the same way. Those are things Im prepared to handle. ...At this point, Ive been blessed to be able to get this far and have the privilege of being able to be in the NFL, making the kind of money I make and enjoy luxuries like that. I cant look in the mirror and see people dying on the street that should have the same opportunities that Ive had.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFLCheap Air Jordan 6 . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. Wholeale Jordan 6 China . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. http://www.airjordan6cheap.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. LONDON -- Novak Djokovic may have found a little comfort had he glanced over to the celebrity box after losing the first set of his Tour Finals opener.Among the guests to see his 6-7 (10), 6-0, 6-2 win against Dominic Thiem at the O2 Arena Sunday afternoon was Jose Mourinho. The Manchester United manager had departed before the evening session, when?Milos Raonic scored his first Tour Finals win, beating Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-4.Mourinho likes his tennis and is usually spotted cheering on Andy Murray at Queens Club, just a few minutes down the road from his London home. He even gave the Scot some advice on dealing with pressure at the grass-court event two summers ago, following his Premier League title win with Chelsea.But Mourinhos stock has fallen since. Sacked by Chelsea and struggling with United, the Portuguese has plenty in common with Djokovic. The Serbs ability has also been questioned, despite his dominance in recent years, after losing the world No. 1 spot to Murray following 122 consecutive weeks at the top.Djokovic looked determined to reassert his supremacy here, though. This is his patch, after all. He is seeking a fifth consecutive title in London, and a sixth overall which would tie him with Roger Federer for the record.More importantly, it would signal an immediate return to the top of the rankings, and guarantee him to be year-end No. 1 for the fifth time in just six years.There are multiple permutations by which Djokovic can immediately get his old ranking back, but, like Murray, the simplest answer is that it is in his own hands. If he wins two group stage matches and takes the title, he will be the year-end No. 1.Before the start of play, Djokovic was a combined 23-0 against his group opponents, and 3-0 against Thiem including their Roland Garros semifinal, whom he had yet to lose a set to.Tour Finals debutant Thiem, the ambitious 23-year-old who has won titles on every surface, is touted as the next star of the mens game, and duly stood and traded with Djokovic in the first set.Dominic started very well, he put in a great effort and I thought we played a very high level from the very first point, Djokovic said in his on-court interview.The crowd was bbrought to life when Thiem brought up two set points in the tiebreaker at 6-4. Cheap Jordan 6 Online. But he handed Djokovic the ultimate get out of jail free card by double-faulting on both. Oh, what pressure does to a player.Djokovic would manage to save another three set points before Thiem finally took his sixth chance, closing out the first set in 67 minutes -- but only after Djokovic had failed to take one of his own.It was unusual that Djokovic did not even attempt to intercept the forehand winner that Thiem blasted down the middle of the court. The all-conquering Djokovic of six months ago -- the best returner the game has ever seen -- would surely have been scampering after it.Perhaps he knew it. The Serb struck a ball out of frustration, and it narrowly missed Boris Becker in his players box.It was definitely not easy. He [Thiem] was going for his shots, Djokovic said. The tiebreak was deservedly won by him. He was the better player in the tougher moments.Almost as if he was personally affronted by surrendering his first ever set to Thiem -- and the roar that greeted it from a crowd eager to see a competitive match -- Djokovic then bageled the Austrian in just 23 minutes to level the match at one set all.After that [opening set] I managed to regroup and play very well, Djokovic continued. I definitely didnt want to let him start off well in the second set. I knew the first couple of games were crucial. I managed to get a break in that opening game. After that I just felt very comfortable on the court. I put a lot of returns back and made him play an extra shot.Thiem simply crumbled under scoreboard pressure, seeing his name in lights leading the 12-time Grand Slam winner. He won just 44 percent of points on his first serve compared to 76 in the first set.Djokovic broke again for 2-1 in the decider and was done with it, losing just one more game to wrap up the win in two hours, two minutes.It was a good match with a great first set, Thiem said on court. After the first set I lost a little bit of energy which is required to play against Novak. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseyscheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: