Colby Rasmus Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
elaine95
elaine95 Dec 9 '18

Rookie Walker Buehler gets the start for the Dodgers Pedro Alvarez Jersey , and he's been excellent at home all season. In 74.2 innings at Dodger Stadium spanning 12 starts and one relief appearance, he's posted a 1.93 ERA, 0.83 WHIP and 10.1 K/9.The 24-year-old will have the advantage of unfamiliarity on his side, as second baseman Ian Kinsler is the only player on the Red Sox roster who has faced him before. He went 1-for-2 against him back on July 13 while he was still playing for the Los Angeles Angels.A strong start from Buehler would go a long way toward the Dodgers righting the ship.On the Red Sox side, Rick Porcello gets the start."I'm looking forward to the opportunity http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-tim-beckham-jersey ," Porcello told reporters. "That's a good ballclub over there. They're versatile, and I'm ready for the challenge."With a righty on the mound, the Dodgers will likely have lefty sluggers Max Muncy, Cody Bellinger and Joc Pederson in the starting lineup for the first time this series.Cody BellingerStacy Revere/Getty ImagesBellinger won NLCS MVP honors, but he's gone just 0-for-3 with a strikeout in the World Series.Porcello hasn't pitched since Oct. 17 in Game 4 of the ALCS when he allowed seven hits and four earned runs in four innings.Manny Machado (13-for-38 Anthony Santander Jersey , 2B, 2 HR) has gaudy career numbers against Porcello, so look for him to do more damage in the middle of the Dodgers lineup.Manager Dave Roberts will have a decision to make at second base with Brian Dozier. The veteran has been used largely as a platoon option against left-handed pitching, but he has nine hits and three home runs against Porcello in his career.One way or another, the Dodgers will need to find a way to win this one http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-brach-jersey , as a 3-0 deficit would leave the odds overwhelmingly stacked against them.Final Score Prediction:Dodgers 5, Red Sox 3All stats courtesy of Baseball Reference, unless otherwise noted. CLEVELAND (AP) — Trevor Bauer threw to hitters for the first time since breaking his right leg last month and hopes to be back on the mound for Cleveland in time for the postseason.The right-hander pitched three simulated innings of about 17-to-19 pitches per inning and jokingly told manager Terry Francona he was available against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night.“I’m glad he feels that way,” Francona said. “I don’t think that’s going to happen, but it’s nice to hear him say that.”Bauer is 12-6 with a 2.22 ERA in 25 starts. He has been sidelined since he was struck on the lower leg by a line drive off the bat of Chicago’s Jose Abreu on Aug. 11.He pitched to Indians reserves Eric Haase Colby Rasmus Jersey , Adam Rosales and Brandon Barnes.“The biggest takeaway is that I was able to completely focus on competing instead of being worried about or noticing if there’s any discomfort,” Bauer said. “I didn’t really think about it at all, and that’s the most important thing.”Bauer hopes to pitch in a game before the regular season ends Sept. 30. Francona said a meeting will be held with Bauer and the team’s medical staff.“The quicker we can get him in a game without risk the better,” Francona said.Indians president of baseball operations Chris Antonetti says the team has discussed using Bauer as a reliever in the postseason.

Share: