p, with the charity Dreams Come True. I have been an ambassador | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 9 '18
ATLANTA -- There were mixed results in the first week of Georgia Techs offensive healing. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Authentic .After coach Paul Johnson assumed direct supervision during practice, the spread-option attack moved closer to its usual production in last weeks 35-21 loss to No. 10 Miami -- at least when quarterback Justin Thomas and the Yellow Jackets were protecting the ball.But Thomas had two fumbles in less than one minute, and each was returned for a touchdown. Thomas, a senior better known for his usually reliable pitches and runs on option plays, knows he has to avoid mistakes when Georgia Tech tries to end a two-game losing streak on Saturday at Pittsburgh.You take away those turnovers and its a totally different ballgame, Thomas said Monday.Thomas lost his first fumble when he was hit from behind while looking to make a pass. He was looking to make a pitch to running back Clinton Lynch two plays later but fumbled when he tried to pull the ball back. The two quick touchdowns allowed Miami to stretch its lead from 14-7 to 28-7.The first turnover was where we dont protect him, Johnson said Tuesday. Thats not his fault. Youd like for it not to happen, but you cant hold him accountable for that. I think hed be the first to tell you the other one was probably a poor decision.Thomas also threw an interception late in the game for his third turnover.After being held to 124 total yards in a 26-7 loss to No. 3 Clemson, the Yellow Jackets (3-2, 1-2 Atlantic Coast Conference) produced 361 yards, including 267 on the ground, against Miami.Johnson said he is continuing to take a hands-on role with the offense in practice this week as he looks for more improvement.I think there were some positives, but are we playing the way Id like to play? No, he said. We could be more efficient and not turn the ball over. We left at least two touchdowns out there on play-action if we had protected it better.Thomas is in his third year as a starter. He had too little help on offense in last seasons 3-9 finish.This seasons results have earned Thomas only lukewarm reviews from Johnson, but the quarterback has had a tough schedule. Each of Georgia Techs first three ACC opponents -- Boston College, Clemson and Miami -- rank among the top 12 nationally in total defense.Johnson said Thomas still needs more help, especially from his blockers.I think overall hes played OK, Johnson said. Weve got to help him, protect him a little better. Wed like for him to be a little more involved in the run game, but if we could get it sealed off better I think he could do that.I think hed be the first to tell you he hasnt played his best game, but I think hes been OK.Thomas said back-to-back losses havent sapped players confidence.Nobody is down right now, he said. Of course were upset we lost, but we felt like if we take care of our business we should have won.Thomas needs 41 yards rushing against Pitt to become the third quarterback in school history with 2,000 career yards. Josh Nesbitt (2,806) and Tevin Washington (2,225) also reached the milestone under Johnson.---AP college football website: http://collegefootball.ap.org ;Discount Adidas NHL Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys China . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. http://www.nhljerseys.us/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play.Coping with accidentally flushing your hearing aid down the toilet is just a blip in the life and times of a re-energised Olivia Breen. The Paralympic sprinter and long jumper, born with cerebral palsy, is almost totally deaf without her trusty apparatus but shes got bigger and better things to worry about these days thanks to some huge life changes.After a disappointing Paralympic Games in Brazil, the 20-year-old Sky Academy Sports Scholar has reflected, reappraised and is now fully recharged. Watch out world.....Olivia reveals all the latest.....Life has been really eventful since I got back from Rio. As you know, the Paralympics didnt go very well for me and I came back feeling quite down.After a few days at home with family and friends and a meeting with Sky Scholarship boss Tony Lester, we realised something needed to change. Tony suggested I talk to Aston Moore, a British Athletics long jump coach who looked after me in Rio and with whom I had developed a good relationship. Getting stuck into winter training in a new environment After meeting with Aston he agreed to start training me. We also decided that it would be good for me to do a course at Loughborough College to give more balance in my life so I enrolled on a course, Teaching Exercise and Fitness, which one day I would like to follow as a career.I feel really happy that I have made these changes in my life and feel really positive and optimistic about the future.I am enjoying living in the halls of residence at Loughborough and having the university life experience. I have a lot of friends here and it is really good to be able to see them. After making the decision to make the move, Aston and I went to Barcelona for a few days with my friend Laura.We had so much fun and it was good to get a few days of sunshine. I also felt relaxed as I knew that I was about to make a positive change in my life. I have now been living in Loughborough for about a month and I am really enjoying it.I am loving training with Aston and his lovely group of athletes. Everything is so convenient and I can literally walk between my halls, college and the track which is so different to having to take a bus and then three different trains to training which I was doing last year. Olivia Breens Rio Paralympic diary I feel that I have so much more energy because of this. Adidas NHL Jerseys From China. My first week in Loughborough was quite interesting as I stupidly dropped my hearing aid down the toilet! It was so annoying as I dont have a spare one so I had to travel all the way back to Guildford to have a new one fitted.The life of a deaf athlete is never straight forward!Last weekend I went home as I went to Hamleys, the London toy shop, with the charity Dreams Come True. I have been an ambassador for the charity for the last four years and I love doing events with them.On Sunday Hamleys closed its doors to the public so that the children the charity help could shop. It was a really fun day and it was great to see how happy the children were. Olivia begins preparation with a few days in Barcelona Some of these children live with heartbreaking conditions and seeing them really puts life into perspective and makes me realise how lucky I am.I also went back to my old club, City of Portsmouth, to do a training session and it was good to see lots of familiar old faces.I am now back in Loughborough and looking forward to a solid block of winter training before Christmas. Bring it on.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS....NOV 14 - 17: Jack Bateson, GB boxing campNOV 20: Quillan Isidore, BMX Winter Nationals, Manchester  Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: