ap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Dec 9 '18
Rising featherweight contender Joseph JoJo Diaz Jr. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys ., a 2012 U.S. Olympian on the cusp of a world title shot, will face Horacio Violento Garcia on Dec. 17 at The Forum in Inglewood, California, Golden Boy Promotions announced Monday.The bout will serve as the televised co-feature on HBOs World Championship Boxing tripleheader headlined by the previously announced farewell fight for 51-year-old legend Bernard Hopkins (55-7-2, 32 KOs), the former middleweight and light heavyweight world champion, who will end his 28-year career against Joe Smith (22-1, 18 KOs) in a 12-round light heavyweight contest.I have had a front-row seat to watch Joseph develop from an Olympian to a world-class professional fighter, and he is getting better each and every day, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya said. While JoJo will face one of his toughest challenges in Garcia, I am confident he comes out victorious and earns a world title shot in 2017.The 23-year-old Diaz (22-0, 13 KOs), of South El Monte, California, will defend his regional belt in a scheduled 10-round bout and look to go 4-0 on the year. Diaz is coming off an impressive performance in a ninth-round knockout of Andrew Cancio on Sept. 17 on the Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith HBO PPV undercard at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.A world title has always been my goal, and Dec. 17 will be an incredible experience as I continue to pursue my dream of a being featherweight champion, Diaz said. Garcia is an extremely tough guy, but I am hitting my peak right now, and theres nothing thats going to stop me.Garcia (30-1-1, 22 KOs), 26, of Mexico, is coming off a 10-round spit draw with Erick Ruiz in a junior featherweight bout in May. Garcias only loss came by 10-round decision in a featherweight bout against three-division world titleholder Hozumi Hasegawa in Japan in May 2015.Joseph Diaz may be undefeated, but hes never faced anyone like me, Garcia said. I am looking forward to coming to Los Angeles Dec. 17, defeating Diaz and continuing my rise up the featherweight division.Although it is not yet official, recently crowed cruiserweight titleholder Oleksandr Usyk (10-0, 9 KOs), a 29-year-old southpaw with a big personality, is penciled in to make his first defense against Bosnias 32-year-old Damir Beljo (22-0, 18 KOs) in the opener.On Sept. 17, Usyk, the 2012 Olympic heavyweight champion from Ukraine, traveled to Poland and won a unanimous decision against Krzysztof Glowacki to take his world title. By winning the 200-pound belt in his 10th professional fight, Usyk broke the division record for fewest fights needed to win a world title. He surpassed the mark held by Evander Holyfield, who won a cruiserweight world title in his 12th fight when beat Hall of Famer Dwight Muhammad Qawi in an epic 15-rounder in 1986.The initial plan by HBO and K2 Promotions, which represents Usyk, was to have him make his first defense on Dec. 10 on the undercard of unified middleweight titleholder Gennady Golovkins planned fight against secondary titleholder Daniel Jacobs.However, when the Golovkin-Jacobs negotiations dragged on and could not be finished in time to have the card on that date, pushing it into next year, Usyks fight was added to the Dec. 17 Golden Boy card. Cheap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Cheap Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. http://www.cheapoutletnfljerseys.com/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Stars forward Mattias Janmark possibly will miss all of the season because of a joint disorder in a knee.Stars general manager Jim Nill said Friday that Janmark has osteochondritis dissecans, a joint disorder in which bone underneath the cartilage dies because of reduced blood flow. Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys. The 23-year-old Janmark, from Sweden, is expected to be sidelined five to six months. He had 15 goals and 14 assists in 73 games as a rookie last season. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: