has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity." | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Dec 3 '18
MELBOURNE, Australia - And, now onto the Super Bowl. Authentic John Paxson Jersey .Serena Williams is not just a football fan and limited partner in the Miami Dolphins. Shed like to play.I would love to be a linebacker, the No. 1-ranked tennis player said Monday after advancing to the Australian Open quarterfinals. I just like to block.For non-fans, linebackers are usually the big guys who tackle.Then she reconsidered, OK, Ill be a quarterback.During Super Bowl week, the comments came in response to a question about which tennis players might make good football players.Nadal would be a good running back because hes low and he can run fast, she said, referring to 14-time Grand Slam winner Rafael Nadal, who is extremely quick on his feet.Roger would be a good quarterback. Hed be a great quarterback, Williams said about Roger Federer, famous for his precision and elegance on the court.What about big sister, Venus? Absolutely wide receiver!Tough call between No. 2 Maria Sharapova and No. 7 Eugenie Bouchard over who would make a better cornerback, since both are quick and would cover the field well defensively.It would be fun, said Williams, who faces Dominika Cibulkova in the quarterfinals Wednesday. We should all get together and play.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___COACH AND LEARN: Watching from the sidelines is a learning experience for Martina Navratilova.The 18-time Grand Slam winner joined the ranks of celebrity coaches in December, when she signed onto the coaching team of No. 6-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska.Navratilova was asked Monday what its like to be watching and not playing.I have to be very calm, Navratilova said during a TV interview on ESPN. There is a camera right there in the box and it showed us going, Oh NO.Im definitely going to keep my emotions in check tonight, Navratilova said, before Radwanska lost her fourth-round match to No. 18 Venus Williams.To study up for the next tournament, Navratilova can watch some of the other star coaches, including Boris Becker in Novak Djokovics box, Michael Chang who coaches Kei Nishikori and Amelie Mauresmo who has teamed up with Andy Murray.By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___FREE ADVICE FROM THE STANDS: A fan cried out some advice that Serena Williams says helped her win a very tough fourth-round match.The No. 1-ranked Williams was down a set and trying to find a solution — when she heard a voice.Someone in the crowd was like, Come on Serena use spin! and I was like, OK, Williams said after coming back 2-6, 6-3, 6-2 to beat Garbine Muguruza and reach the Australian Open quarterfinals.Theres coaches everywhere out here! Thank you guys, you really helped me, Williams said during her on-court interview after the match.The 18-time Grand Slam winner scanned the stands of Rod Laver Arena where she recalled hearing the voice and then pointed to someone in the crowd: It was you? Thank you. Thank you!The interviewer, retired Australian player Rennae Stubbs, then suggested she give the fan a cut of the prize money.Five per cent? asked Stubbs.Williams laughed off the suggestion. Come on Renee!By Jocelyn Gecker -- http://twitter.com/jgecker___Australian Open Scene follows tennis Grand Slam tournament in Melbourne as seen by journalists from The Associated Press. It is updated throughout the day. Authentic Michael Jordan Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season. Authentic Lauri Markkanen Jersey . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson.MIAMI -- England midfielder Frank Lampard is set to head to the World Cup without a club after announcing Monday that he is leaving Chelsea. The 35-year-old Lampard has been at Chelsea for 13 years and is the clubs all-time leading scorer but has not agreed to a new deal with the Premier League team. Lampard is currently with England in Miami for two World Cup warm-up matches before travelling to Brazil on Saturday. "When I arrived at this fantastic club 13 years ago I would never have believed that I would be fortunate enough to play so many games and enjoy sharing in so much success," Lampard said. "This club has become part of my life and I have so many people to thank for the opportunity." Lampard did not say where he expects to play next season, but has long been linked with a move to Major Leaguue Soccer in the United States. Authentic Omer Asik Jersey. Lampard, who moved across London from West Ham in 2001, leaves Stamford Bridge with 211 goals in 648 appearances. He won the Premier League three times, the Champions League and Europa League once each, four FA Cups and two League Cups. "The club will move forward, and as a Chelsea man I have no doubt that with the quality of the players that are there, they will continue with the success that we have all enjoyed over the past seasons, Lampard said. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich was singled out for praise, with Lampard calling the Russian tycoon "the man who saved our club and took us all to new levels" following his 2003 takeover. "His desire to push the club to the top of the football world has rubbed off on everyone," Lampard said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Share: