The actor said that Britain, France, | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangsan520
zhangsan520 Dec 2 '18

by Marcus DiPaola

CHICAGO Cheap Brandon Moss Jersey , May 15 (Xinhua) -- Two Chinese scientists doing research at a chemistry lab at the U.S. Northwestern University -- Chenfeng Ke and Xisen Hou -- have developed a smart ink for printing multicolored watermark that only shows up under UV light.

According to the researchers, the watermark is derived from a special formula that is near-impossible to reverse engineer, making it difficult for counterfeiters to copy products.

"Producers normally want to make sure only they know the formula, and only they can verify the information." said Ke.

The ink is invisible to the naked eye Cheap Michael Wacha Jersey , but when put it under ultraviolet light, the ink glows into anything from a bar code to a picture of the product itself.

Ke demonstrated the ink for Xinhua reporter with a color palette and a painting of a field. "Under dark it's more vivid even, so you can have red, to yellow Cheap Adam Wainwright Jersey , to greenish, to blue, to some purple colors." Ke said.

The process used to make the ink allows producers to create a recipe that is difficult to change. "You add all the ingredient and the solvent, and you just put it onto a hot plate Cheap Matt Adams Jersey , this is a condenser, assemble that, and clamp it tight, and you turn on your hot plate Cheap Lance Lynn Jersey ," Hou said.

Ke and Hou accidentally discovered this method after trying to create a chemical that could be used in a display. After one experiment, they expected to find green, but instead found orange, leading to the discovery of the changeable formula.

In addition to being extremely difficult to reverse-engineer Cheap Jonathan Broxton Jersey , Ke says that manufacturers can create a spray that will change the color of the ink after it has been applied, as another layer of anti-counterfeiting protection.

The International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition, a lobbying group, estimates that almost 600 billion U.S. dollars are lost each year to counterfeiting internationally.

Actor Mahmoud Masoud performs during a stage show named "In Egypt's Name" at a small drama theater in Cairo Cheap Zach Duke Jersey , Egypt, June 14, 2016. (XinhuaMeng Tao) An actor receives his reward during the closing ceremony of 9th session of the Egyptian National Theater Festival at the Opera House in downtown Cairo, Egypt Cheap Brett Cecil Jersey , Aug. 9, 2016. (XinhuaWang Xue)

by Mahmoud Fouly

CAIRO, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- "For me, Egypt is the most beloved and beautiful of all. I love her when she owns the world's east and west. And I love her when she is down, wounded in war... "

With these verses, Egyptian well-known actor Mahmoud Masoud opened his one-man poetic stage performance entitled "In Egypt's Name," written by late renowned poet Salah Jahin in 1971, with a background screen displaying historic and modern photos of Egypt for few attendees at the country's national Cairo Puppet Theater.

"The audience today are different. In the past, a spectator used to go to theater to enjoy art and poetry, but today they have neither patience nor energy. Therefore, I didn't perform the whole poem but only parts of it," Masoud said following the performance, lamenting the deteriorating conditions of the theater art in the most populous Arab country.

"I had the same stage poetry experience in Alexandria Bibliotheca and other places, and I just hope it will become a popular theater trend. I don't care about fees or revenues, because I see that the artistic and literary returns are much greater than millions of pounds," the actor continued.

Theaters in Egypt used to be in the lead decades ago, and the art gradually weakened and vanished over the past few years despite attempts of revival launched by some private and public theaters to maintain the valuable art regardless of financial returns.

The actor said that Britain, France, China and other countries pay much more interest in theatre, hoping his attempts and those of other artists can start "a new era" for the revival of theatre in the country.

Although the audience weren't many, Mahmoud Nasr, a young man in his 20's, went backstage to shake hands and take a picture with the sole actor, saying he came from the Suez province to the capital Cairo to enjoy the show.

"I love this poem so much as it narrates parts of Egypt's history and stirs up patriotic sentiments. Also the background screen display and the dark and colorful lighting provided a suitable, calm mood for enjoying the show," the young man said.

At the Opera House in downtown Cairo, Egypt concluded Tuesday evening the 9th session of the Egyptian National Theater Festival that included 41 shows for free over two weeks, which is a constant national attempt to maintain the popularity of theater, known in Egypt as "the Father of Arts."

"We cannot follow the degrading public taste for arts. I believe it's not the public taste to blame but some opportunists, who want to make fast money and have ruined the public taste, using cinema and theater for trade," said Nashwa Moharram, a philosophy professor who won best playwright award for her play "the Zombie and the Ten Sins."

"I have seen people overwhelmed by the show although it is in classical Arabic," the playwright said at the Opera House, noting that the work fits all levels of audience from cultured ones to ordinary people.

Moharram added that it is a dream for each artist to provide a serious and honest work that also achieves a financial success. "However, it's a far-fetched dream and in most cases a true artist gives up the financial part."

Mahmoud Gamal, a young writer as the Egyptian National Theater Festival's best playwright in 2013 and 2015, believes that an artist should not look for financial gains when trying to create valuable art.

"Money can be gotten elsewhere. But when you create real art, do not expect money," Gamal said, adding Egyptian theater's popularity is on the rise.

The best costumes award of the festival went to the staged classical Arabic version of Russian . Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap MLB Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap New NBA Jerseys   Cheap Wholesale MLB Jerseys   Cheap Nike College Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholeasale Jerseys From China 

Share: