the Iran collaborates with with them | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
lily
lily Nov 19 '18
and legation staff member, halt the Yi amount of overseas Chinese over 700, promise that their safeties are one of the tasks that teaches a camp.So after repeatedly thinking several times, ask a way:"The Xuan Carson Palmer Authentic Jersey of the south, do you say that they just were what mean?Since there is the relation of Iran staff officer department, why the need for make a see?Even if want to detect intelligence report, also have no a necessity each climb into and see?" Li Jin's words let Ran south the Xuan think of just the German's peculiar action and take out a smoke point to nod:"Is a bit strange, according to reason how many German military officers go in and see and then went, even the factory technicians all drill into, difficult don't become is put explosive to want to make breakage?" "Which there is this Chandler Jones Authentic Jersey matter.They walk behind I each car checked, didn't see the trace of beginning the feet, only there is a fingerprint on the shell of No.17 car.If there is bomb, also deceive however I am this double of." "Etc.!"The machine that doesn't wait a flank fixs a class of leader of class to finish saying, Li Jin fiercely interrupts a way:"What did you just say?Is a fingerprint what of." "There is a fingerprint on the ammunition on the 17th, should be them while looking into, carelessly be stained with to infect by to go to to the back of the engine oil."The leader of class got a fright and hurriedly asked a way:"Battalion commander, you don't frighten me, ammunition I am a little bit pure over, all right." If Li Jin don't hear a behind at all, a hold tight the beret on the table to crumple into salty vegetables stem:"I knew!Their affirmation is an ammunition in a little bit pure each car storage!"So on saying, Ran south the Xuan also respond to come over.Although the guidance camp receives gift a Sa sweat value very much,after all is a foreign troops, and then the guidance camp stations in Teheran, David Johnson Authentic Jersey so teach a camp of the ammunition add from Iran military authority management.Need to be used how much, add each time how much all there is number, and is not every day either full cabin, unless is to in advance and fully report and carry on full burden high strength and train, otherwise at most only ten hair wear AN and play and five hair Gao Bao Dan, used for daily shoot train. Because teach a camp have been being carrying on bombarding training for these several days, so the ammunition consumes very quickly, according to training programme Iran military authority would deliver new ammunition the day after tomorrow.So the machine fixs leader of class a listen to hasty:"Battalion commander, this is in a mess.Each car remains five hair shells, is really perhaps not enough to use now." "Do not be hasty first, I this is also the guess."Li Jin makes an effort to knead tight beret and wants to make oneself calm down hard.Ran south the Xuan see form eye pupil a turn:"Battalion commander, I pour a way to sound out them." "Say quickly." The Ran south Xuan brain is vivid, been called small various Ge by everyone's drama in the camp, listen to he say that the way sounds out, all of everyone's visions flowed out to come over.He doesn't dare to Haason Reddick Authentic Jersey neglect as well:"Is easy, make a phone call to Iran staff officer department, say that we want to carry on a nighttime to pull to do at the time and hope to add ammunition, if the Iran collaborates with with them, affirmation will think a way not to make us supply.
Share: