e biggest is this should bother us and hurt us. But also a feeling that we o | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 19 '18
Christine Ohuruogu has said she is not ready to hang up her spikes just yet - as she plots a tilt at next years World Championships in London instead. Discount Adidas Hockey Jerseys .The former Olympic, World and Commonwealth champion had said she was going to retire after the Rio Olympics but she has elected to carry on - albeit with a less hectic training regime, for the sake of her sanity. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! She told Sky Sports News HQ: Once I got home after Rio, it took a while to settle down, but once youre out of the bubble and youre back to reality, you can really look at the situation properly. I thought I know why it went wrong and if I can just tweak a couple of things, it could work.Ohuruogu won the bronze medal at the 4x400m relay in the 2016 Rio Olympics, running the final leg, and she has yet to decide whether she will run the individual 400m in 2017. It might not work, but Id rather go when Im happy to go and I dont think I was happy to walk away just yet, she said. Ohuruogu is targeting the World Championships in London in 2017 At first I thought I could just hang around and just train, but I thought If Im going to train, Im not going to put myself through all that pain just for a giggle, so let me give it another try.Ive changed a couple of things. One of the problems I had last season was over-training, so Ive slashed my training week in half! Hopefully it will work, I dont know if it will but I spent a lot of time putting my sport first and now Id like to put myself and my sanity first.Ohuruogo was speaking at the launch of the Sporting Equals Leaderboard Academy which aim to aid sporting organisations to engage with - and recruit - a diverse range of ethnic talent onto their boards. Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson calls for greater diversity in sports boardrooms Recent figures suggest less than three per cent of such positions are taken up by people from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.Paralympic legend Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, who also spoke at the event, said: How much longer do we need to be sitting around talking about this and not giving people opportunities?If you dont see people who look like you sitting around the boardroom table you think that you dont have the option of doing it. I know in the past I have sat on boards to tick boxes of being a woman, being Welsh or being disabled, or whatever it is, but actually that is not good enough anymore. Also See:Funding cut for OhuruoguTeam GB take bronzeOnes to WatchAthletics Video Stitched NHL Jerseys . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Wholesale NHL Gear .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70.OXFORD, Miss. -- Mississippis Sebastian Saiz has a wide 6-foot-9, 240-pound body and an aggressive demeanor around the basket. When it comes to rebounding, his strategy is extremely simple.I just try to get them all, Saiz said with a grin.The senior nearly did on Monday night. It was his 19th rebound that led to the game-winning tip-in with 3.3 seconds left and lifted the Rebels over UMass 90-88.Ole Miss (2-0) trailed for almost the entire second half before a late rally delivered the victory. On the Rebels final offensive play, DeAndre Burnett drove to the basket, but missed on a contested layup. Saiz was there for the tip-in and UMass missed on its final 3-point attempt.Saizs clutch basket capped a frantic 11-0 run for the Rebels in the final minutes. UMass took an 88-79 lead on a Donte Clark jumper with 3:49 remaining, but the Minutemen never scored again.At the end, I thought we were in attack mode, Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy said. They tried to pressure. When you pressure you expose the open floor. I thought we made some plays at the basket. We were fortunate.Saiz finished with 22 points and the 19 rebounds were a career high. He made 4 of 9 shots from the field and 14 of 18 free throws. Cullen Neal added 21 points.UMass (1-1) fell into an early 10-point hole, but rallied to take a 48-40 lead by halftime. Freshman DeJon Jarreau led the Minutemen with 25 points while Zach Lewis added 20.Both teams fought through foul trouble late in the game during a whistle-filled evening. UMass was called for 29 fouls wwhile Ole Miss had 28. Cheap NHL Jerseys Gear. UMass coach Derek Kellogg said the outcome was frustrating, but it was a good learning experience for his young team.Id like them to have a lot of different emotions, Kellogg said. The biggest is this should bother us and hurt us. But also a feeling that we opened some eyes that we can play some good basketball when were clicking on all cylinders.QUOTABLEKennedy on Ole Miss struggling to handle the ball with 17 turnovers: From the naked eye, Im looking at it like a fire sale where I am. Im thinking what in the world are we doing? Because I know what we practice, and I just dont see it transfer over. But it looks like were just not comfortable.BIG PICTUREUMass: It was a tough night for the Minutemen, who had control of the game throughout most of the second half only to see it slip away in the final minutes. UMass has to be encouraged by the play of Jarreau, who scored at will at times against the Rebels.Ole Miss: It was a monster game for Saiz, who the Rebels are counting on to have a big season. Neals consistent scoring so far this year has been an added bonus.UP NEXTUMass: The Minutemen return home to face Temple on Thursday.Ole Miss: The Rebels face Oral Roberts on Friday in Paradise Jam in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands.-----Follow David Brandt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/davidbrandtAP . AP College Basketball website: www.collegebasketball.ap.org . Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Share: