Steelers vs. Falcons: Three Steelers who need to step up at Heinz Field in Week 5 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
zhangzk
zhangzk Nov 18 '18

Let’s be honest here Womens Artie Burns Jersey , the whole team needs to step up, including the coaching staff. The abysmal start to the 2019 season already has Steelers Nation on the warpath with pitchforks in hand. It won’t be an easy task going against the high-powered Atlanta Falcons offense on Sunday afternoon but, just like Pittsburgh, Atlanta has issues on defense.I would be taking the OVER (58) if I were a betting man. Let’s take a look at this week’s trio. Ben RoethlisbergerRoethlisberger has had some Jekyll-and-Hyde in his play this year, and it seems increasingly to be an issue with him. I’m not saying Ben is done, but I do believe he’s as stubborn as a mule, and that’s impacting his play and, ultimately, the outcome of games. Make no mistake about it, this season hinges on what No. 7 brings to the table. Getting little to no help from the defense, Big Ben needs to reappear. He’s owned up to his poor play lately Cheap Cameron Heyward Jersey , and it was the right thing for him to do. But talking about it means little at this point — we need results on the field, not a feel-good moment during an interview. Antonio Brown I know AB and Roethliberger have been out of sorts, not on the same page or Brown zigging when Ben’s zagging. I know No. 84 will draw more than his share of attention on the field from opposing defenses, but it’s time to reclaim his title of “Best In The World.” I know it’s in there, and I realize the responsibility doesn’t fall solely on Brown, but (in Bruce Buffer’s voice) IT’S TIIIIIIIIIIIME!Alejandro Villanueva I’m starting to think it’s a bad idea to give players new/juicy contracts in Pittsburgh. The former Army Ranger has come along way in a short time, but it seems as if he has reached another plateau in his play. The fact he’s been walked back and is getting beat on a regular basis needs to get fixed. I’m not laying all the blame at his feet but he’s paid handsomely to protect the most important person to our football team and season. So let’s get back to doing what Villanueva got paid to do. You don’t have to run-block because we don’t run the ball anymore, but keeping the opponent’s EDGE rusher off of the QB is top priority. You: Blitz, Where are the defensive guys?Me: That’s what I’d like to know.So, in the comments section, tell me your thoughts and who you believe needs to bring their “A” game on Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons if the Steelers are to secure a win.NFL Picks Youth Artie Burns Jersey , Week 5: Predicting the winner of Steelers vs. Falcons When the 2018 NFL regular season schedule was released, the Week 5 matchup between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Atlanta Falcons would certainly be considered a marquee matchup. Matt Ryan vs. Ben RoethlisbergerAntonio Brown vs. Julio JonesCalvin Ridley vs. JuJu Smith-SchusterAll of this offensive firepower poised to top the other and walk off into the sunset with the victory. Then the 2018 regular season officially started, and the Steelers bring a 1-2-1 record to the table, and the Falcons sport a 1-3 record coming into Heinz Field. Certainly not what the major broadcasting networks expected when they saw FOX would have the game. Nonetheless, these two high-powered offenses come into Sunday’s showdown with the thought of righting their proverbial ships and getting back on track. What is scary to most fans, is how it seems as if this game will come down to which offense can put up the most points. The definition of a shootout. Which unit will consistently put up points, but more so, score touchdowns instead of field goals. When you look at the defensive units of these teams, both sides have glaring issues. The Steelers, who will be without Vince Williams, have been torched over the middle http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.com/jesse-james-jersey-cheap , and have one of the worst red-zone defenses in the league. On top of that, the Falcons’ defense has struggled mightily in both stopping the run and the pass.This game very well might come down to which defense can get a few stops, and force a punt. Points shouldn’t be at a premium, and predicting the winner of this game is anything but easy. Both defenses are so bad, and the Steelers’ offense is so inconsistent, but I refuse to think Pittsburgh will lose 3 games at home to start the season. I also refuse to believe the defense is as bad as advertised. A shootout it will be, but I like the Steelers to win this game and get back on track heading into a Week 6 matchup with division rivals Cincinnati Bengals. Steelers - 38Falcons - 35

Share: