sion in Brighton, will call for unity and a partnership of equals between club and country.The complaints of Mark McCall, boss of double winners Saracens, will be directed at Premiership Rugby who he believes should | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 16 '18
Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen reckons it would be a senseless decision if he was dismissed following the clubs relegation. Cheap Detroit Pistons Jerseys . A campaign steeped in misery was capped for the suffering United fans when Dundee came from behind to win 2-1 in Mondays derby match at Dens Park.Edward Ofere had given the visitors the lead before Kostadin Gadzhalovs equaliser, and Uniteds fate was sealed in stoppage-time when Craig Wighton netted the winner. Paatelainen replaced Jackie McNamara at Tannadice in October but his appointment did not produce the spark the stagnant squad required.The Finn repeatedly questioned the character of the players he inherited but of the five signings Paatelainen made, only goalkeeper Eiji Kawashima was in the line-up that lost to Dundee.Although Paatelainen accepts his position is now in doubt, he insisted he is the man to lead United out of next seasons Championship. Dundee United suffered relegation to the Scottish Championship He said: We have been here a few months now, working with this team and for the club. Weve got the necessary knowledge of what has to be done.To be honest, we did identify early on the things that needed to be done. The knowledge is there, the plan is there. Not only player-wise but also off the field, football related. I think only a fool would put that to waste, the knowledge that we have.After registering just five league wins since taking over, United are staring at their first campaign outside of the top division in 20 years.When asked if he had considered walking away, Paatelainen said: No. I dont give up. We came here this season. The ship was sinking already. We tried to tackle those problems personnel-wise. The January window is difficult and we have improved, just not enough Dundee United scorer Edward Ofere (l) and Mark Durnan at full-time Mistakes keep creeping in and we simply cant afford to have that. That is why we need a totally new angle on things. I am desperate to do that, I love working hard, I dont count hours, I dont have days off.Look at the support today... it has been a miserable season for us and the supporters have been there for us every day. Tonight we gave them a little bit, though not enough to put up with their suffering.I think the players attitude towards work is excellent, they are honest boys, they try their best, it just isnt good enough. There is softness, slackness, they think someone else can track those players. It is a mentality thing. Dundees Paul McGowan (left) with Paul Dixon Paatelainen concedes it would be helpful if under-pressure chairman Stephen Thompson, whose own future is undecided after he announced he is looking for someone to buy the club from him, set him and the supporters straight on his plans for next season.I dont dictate what the chairman does, said the 49-year-old. I work for the club, for the team, and it is as simple as that.I have a contract and I work regardless of whether there is a statement out about my future. I dont mind speculation although I dont think it is healthy for the club, maybe that would help the situation but I dont advise the chairman. I dont expect him to do anything. Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Toronto Raptors Jerseys . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http:///...is-grizzlies-jerseys . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. The Aviva Premierships directors of rugby will gather on Thursday to outline any grievances towards England and Premiership Rugby, although only half their number will be present at the meeting.At the top of the agenda will be the recent training camp held in Brighton during which Sam Jones, Anthony Watson and Jack Nowell suffered significant injures resulting in lengthy layoffs.Eddie Jones will be present to discuss any issues, but Englands head coach was invited to the pre-arranged quarterly meeting at Heathrow in August before the ill-fated visit to the south coast.Wasps director of rugby Dai Young, who has seen Sam Jones ruled out for five months by a broken leg and ankle damage sustained during a judo session in Brighton, will call for unity and a partnership of equals between club and country.The complaints of Mark McCall, boss of double winners Saracens, will be directed at Premiership Rugby who he believes should have objected to the timing of Englands camp.McCall has alsoo questioned why directors of rugby were not consulted when the schedule was being drawn up. Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys. Its good to have a face-to-face meeting, McCall said. I agree with what Dai Young says -- this shouldnt be a fight. It doesnt have to be a fight.The best thing for both parties is for it to be a real co-operative relationship and there is no reason why it wont be.Weve had very good co-operation with England and Eddie so far and I dont see that changing.My point was people who make these decisions really dont understand performance needs. They could have asked a few directors of rugby whether they thought it was okay to have the camp 10 days before [European fixtures].It is understood that as many as half of the 12 club bosses will be absent from the meeting chaired by Premiership Rugbys director of rugby Phil Winstanley, although this is not unusual. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: