former world champion, Jenson Button, reacted to Vettels ego quote on social m | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 16 '18
Sebastian Vettel is happy with the news Kimi Raikkonen has been signed for another year by Ferrari, saying he and the Finn have the least ego problems in the whole paddock. Authentic NHL Jerseys China .Ferrari ended speculation about its driver line-up by confirming Raikkonens renewal on Friday morning, tying the Finn down for another season. Raikkonen has a good relationship with Vettel, something both men have spoken about since being paired together in 2015, and Ferrari was wary of upsetting team harmony with a new driver.?Vettel will help the team refocus its efforts on trying to catch Mercedes in 2016.I think its the right thing to do, Vettel said about Raikkonens renewal. I think were both pushing very hard. Our primary target is to catch the leaders, in this case Mercedes, so theres plenty of work ahead of us. Theres been a lot of talk now that all goes to quiet and we can focus on our work.I would say that probably Kimi and myself have the least ego problems in the whole paddock, which I think is good for the team - were working in the same direction. On the track we both try to race hard, as weve shown in the past in the races where weve raced for position. I think thats normal. Outside the car I think theres no problem.Asked about his good relationship with Raikkonen compared to former teammates, he said: Hes the least complicated, lets put it this way. I think in general I got on well with all the teammates I had, here and there I had some difficulties. But that was all politics. He keeps everything quiet, our own egos are put aside which is good for the team.Raikkonens performances have been criticised since he returned to Ferrari in 2014, though there has been a noticeable improvement in 2016. Vettel rates Raikkonen as one of the best drivers on the current grid regardless of his recent form.Hes a world champion for a reason, he could have been a multiple world champion if McLaren had given him a better car. I think hes one of the most talented drivers we have on the current grid, theres no doubt.Another former world champion, Jenson Button, reacted to Vettels ego quote on social media.? Cheap NHL Jerseys Gear . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Discount Adidas Hockey Jerseys . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Greater Western Sydney have been charged for a breach of AFL rules over the Lachie Whitfield affair.The AFL had been considering stripping the Giants of picks at Fridays national draft after former officials Graeme Allan, Craig Lambert and player Whitfield were suspended for conspiring to avoid a potential drug test last year. Wholesale NHL Gear. .GWS will contest the charge at a hearing on December 13 and will be allowed to take their full quota of picks into Fridays draft.More to follow Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: