nd too many second chances on the offensive glass, said Joerger, whose team lost its third straight to start a five-game trip. Thats the story of the game.TIP- | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 16 '18
Injuries heading into Week 6:TE Tyler Eifert (back) inactiveTE Jordan Reed (concussion) questionableRB Theo Riddick (ankle) outRB Latavius Murray (toe) outWR Steve Smith Sr. Authentic Nike MLB Gear . (ankle) doubtfulWR Dez Bryant (knee) questionableSide notes:QB Colin Kaepernick will start for the 49ers.RB Jonathan Stewart returns for the Panthers.RB Arian Foster will be a game-time decision for the Dolphins.LOCKSQB Alex Smith @ OaklandSmith is a sneaky good play this week in fantasy, thanks to this matchup. The Raiders have allowed the third-most fantasy points to opposing gunslingers this season. Smith looks as though he will reach the 4,000-yard mark this season, and Oakland will help him along by allowing the most passing yards in the league in 2016.(Others: Tyrod Taylor vs. San Francisco, Blake Bortles @ ChicagoWR Jeremy Maclin @ OaklandRolling with a nice stack here -- Smith to Maclin is what we could hear all day Sunday. The Raiders have allowed the most fantasy points to receivers this season. Maclin could put up WR1 numbers at the Black Hole come Sunday.(Others: Larry Fitzgerald vs. New York Jets, Kelvin Benjamin @ New Orleans, Brandin Cooks?vs. Carolina)RB Lamar Miller vs IndianapolisMiller is not scoring touchdowns, but he sure is putting up yards. Miller is on pace for more than 1,400 yards this season. You have to love the workload, especially against a Colts defense that is 18th against the run and 26th in rushing yards allowed.(Others: Jordan Howard vs. Jacksonville, Christine Michael vs. Atlanta)TE Jimmy Graham vs. AtlantaHold up! Jimmy G put up back-to-back games of more than 100 yards pre-bye week? Yeah, baby! Lets hope he picks up where he left off. In Week 6, he faces a Falcons defense that has allowed 14 passing touchdowns in 2016. Go, Jimmy G, go!(Others:?Coby Fleener vs. Carolina, Zach Ertz @ Washington)FLOPS:QB Matt Ryan @ SeattleMatty Ice has been Matty Heat this season. Expect things to cool down this week, as he takes on a Seahawks defense and the 12th man coming off a bye. Seattle is the third-best defense against opposing fantasy quarterbacks.WR Brandon Marshall @ ArizonaMarshall will have a difficult match against Patrick Peterson?Monday night. If you have better options, use them.RB Matt Forte @ ArizonaThe Jets offense has been struggling the past few games, and its unlikely it gets back on track against the Cards. Arizona is allowing fewer than 14 fantasy points per game to opposing ball carriers.TE Dennis Pitta @ New York GiantsPitta faces a Giants defense that has only allowed a little more than 5 fantasy points per game to tight ends this season. Linebacker?Keenan Robinson?has been great defending opposing tight ends for the G-Men. Pitta is not in my top 12 on Sunday.SLEEPERSQB Carson Wentz @ WashingtonWentz has been impressive this season and has a chance to take his game to another level in our nations capital. Washington is allowing more than 260 passing yards per game, and Wentz is averaging two touchdowns a game, with a 75 percent completion rate. If you own him, play him.(Honorable mention:?Dak Prescott @ Green Bay)WR John Brown vs. New York JetsBrown had a slow start to the season but recently has been targeted a lot. Monday night he gets his gunslinger,?Carson Palmer, back, and together they face the Jets 31st-ranked secondary.(Honorable mentions: Jeremy Kerley @ Buffalo, Terrelle Pryor @ Tennessee, Sammie Coates @ Miami)RB Ryan Mathews @ WashingtonMathews put up nice fantasy numbers in week 5 and hopes to keep it rolling into his Sunday matchup against Washington, which has one of the worst run defenses in the NFL. Washingtons defense is ranked 30th against the run.(Honorable mention:?T.J. Yeldon?@ Chicago, DeAndre Washington vs Kansas City, Justin Forsett vs Los Angeles)TE Jesse James @ MiamiJames has three touchdowns this season, which tells you Big Ben looks for James in the red zone. Sunday, this outlaw faces a Dolphins defense that has allowed the seventh-most yards per game to tight ends. Ride em, cowboy!(Honorable mention: Charles Clay vs San Francisco) Stitched Nike MLB Jerseys . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapmlbjerseyssigned.com/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. ORLANDO, Fla. -- So much has been made about the process in this first season of the Orlando Magic under Frank Vogel.There are just no shortcuts in the climb toward respectability for the Magic. And after slow starts in their first four games, Orlando put together its most complete game this season in a 102-94 victory over the Sacramento Kings on Thursday night.Led by Evan Fourniers 29 points on 10-of-15 shooting, the Magic were effective on offense and held DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay in check during the second half to come up with their second straight win.It was better tonight obviously, Fournier said. We were pretty good defensively. The last four games we started the game super flat and had a 10-point deficit by the first quarter.The Magic never trailed Sacramento by more than eight points. Orlando brought the offensive pressure for a change by building its lead to 13 points with Aaron Gordon, Serge Ibaka and Jeff Green all hitting timely shots.There are no guarantees early in the season but these guys are working to gel to come together as a group on the court and to try to do what I am asking them to do, said Vogel, whose team improved to 2-3. That takes a little time, its a process.Late in the second quarter, Vogel turned to his bench of veterans that includes Green, D.J. Augustin, C.J. Watson and Bismack Biyombo to reclaim the lead for good. Bismack was a force with his interior defense, blocking two shots and changing several others, while Augustin and Green both came up with big baskets to give the team a spark.But as big as the baskets were, the Magics defense was even bigger in the second half. Cousins seemed unstoppable in the first half with Ibaka guarding him, but in the fourth quarter Vogel put Nikola Vucevic on Cousins to limit his effectiveness in the paint. Cousins finished with 33 points but only managed eight in the critical fourth quarter once Vucevic was switched on hiim. Nike MLB Jerseys Autographed. ordon was also huge against the more physical Gay in the second half. Gay only had four points in the second half.This is one of the few complete performances that Ive seen being with the Orlando Magic so that is very inspiring and reassuring that this team can be great, said Gordon, who had 13 points and 10 rebounds.Sacramento coach Dave Joerger liked the fight in his team, but felt the continued issues with turnovers was the determining factor. The Kings (2-4) committed 14 turnovers after coming in averaging 15 per game.They just got too many second chances with our turnovers and too many second chances on the offensive glass, said Joerger, whose team lost its third straight to start a five-game trip. Thats the story of the game.TIP-INSKings: The Kings signed veteran free agent G Jordan Farmar to a contract on Tuesday in hopes of adding some flexibility to the backcourt. ...The NBA announced Wednesday that F Matt Barnes has been fined $15,000 for directing inappropriate language at game officials during the Kings 108-96 overtime loss at Miami on Tuesday.Magic: The Magic have made at least one 3-pointer in 743 consecutive games dating to March 17, 2007. Its the fifth-longest streak in the NBA.WORKING LATERealizing that he needed to work on his free throw shooting, Bismack said he came up to Amway Center by himself late Wednesday night to put up some extra shots.I always try to do that every other day, just listening to the sound of the ball and doing my game preparation, he said. I just love doing that. I enjoy the environment of the gym by myself and sometimes I talk to myself.UP NEXTKings: Sacramentos early five-game road swing continues Saturday night in Milwaukee.Magic: Orlando will play host to the struggling Washington Wizards on Saturday night. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: