a little bit on our defensemen.Forward Joseph Cramarossa made his NHL debut for the Ducks after being recalled from San Diego on Saturday along with defenseman Shea Theodore and forward Michael Sgarbossa, who made their s | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990
LHX1990 Nov 15 '18
KANSAS CITY, Mo. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys 2019 . -- Eric Hosmer got his first hit seven hours after the first pitch. It was the biggest one of the night.Hosmers single in the 11th inning drove in Cheslor Cuthbert with the winning run to lift the Kansas City Royals to a 5-4 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Friday night.The Royals have won six straight, matching a season high, and got their eighth walk-off victory.There was a 3-hour, 3-minute rain delay in the top of the fifth, plus a 12-minute delay when some of the lights went out in the bottom of the sixth.That was a long day, Hosmer said. With the delay, with the lights, you throw all that stuff in there, its definitely one of the longer ones Ive been a part of.Cuthbert led off the 11th with an infield single against J.T. Chargois (0-1), the sixth Twins pitcher. Lorenzo Cain then walked before Hosmers game-winning hit. Hosmer drove a full-count fastball to right.Pretty much the whole night Ive been seeing a lot of off-speed stuff, Hosmer said. I had just told myself that at-bat, show bunt early. If they get behind in the count and its a fastball count, then well swing it.Chien-Ming Wang (6-0) allowed one single in two innings. Six Royals relievers allowed one hit, walked four and struck out seven in 6 2/3 scoreless innings.Youre here this long, youve got to win it, Royals manager Ned Yost said. The bullpen was fantastic, again. Everybody rose to the occasion.Alex Gordon, who extended his hitting streak to a season-high 10 games, and Alcides Escobar singled with one-out in the 10th. However, Raul Mondesi struck out and Jarrod Dyson grounded out to the pitcher to end the inning.Brian Dozier homered in the third, going deep in seven consecutive games hes started against the Royals. He becomes the fourth player in history to homer in seven straight games against one opponent and the first since Ken Griffey Jr. in 1994 against the Texas Rangers. It was Doziers 28th home run, matching his season high set last season.Everything feels good, Dozier said. I got a good pitch to hit, worked the count, stood on a few breaking balls in the dirt and got a fastball right in the middle.Twins rookie starter Jose Berrios gave up a run-scoring single to Escobar and walked Dyson and Cuthbert with the bases loaded in the second.Berrios gave up four runs and five hits with four walks and a hit batter over four innings, throwing only 41 strikes in 77 pitches.Royals right-hander Edinson Volquez took a 4-1 lead into the fifth, but gave up three runs before the tarp was brought out. Eddie Rosario and Juan Centeno hit successive doubles to lead off the inning for the first run. Jorge Polancios two-run double tied it before the delay.Dysons single in the fourth scored Gordon.The Twins loaded the bases with three walks in the seventh, but came away empty.ORLANDO SITSRoyals CF Paulo Orlando, who is an 0-for-16 skid to drop his average to .318, did not start Friday. Dyson started for the first time since Aug. 11.BIRTHDAY BOYRoyals manager Ned Yost turned 62 Friday. Its just another day, Yost said. I dont think I look 62.TRAINERS ROOMTwins: They have five on the disabled list, including LHPs Tommy Milone (biceps tendinitis) and Buddy Boshers (elbow inflammation) and RHP Trevor May (lower back strain) all going on the list in the past 10 days.Royals: LHP Mike Minor, who has not pitched in the majors since 2014 after suffering a torn labrum last year, gave up six runs and seven hits, including two home runs, while walking two and striking out one in a rehab start Friday for Triple-A Omaha at Fresno.UP NEXTTwins: LHP Hector Santiago is 0-3 with a 9.42 ERA in his first three Minnesota starts after being acquired in an Aug. 1 trade with the Angels.Royals: RHP Ian Kennedy has a 0.95 ERA in his first three August starts. Jerseys NBA Cheap . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. NBA T-shirts From China . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.cheapjerseysnba.us/ . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Nick Ritchie realizes he is occupying one of the sweetest spots in hockey on a line with Ryan Getzlaf and Corey Perry for the Anaheim Ducks.The 20-year-old power forward is doing his best to take advantage.Ritchie scored the tiebreaking goal on a rebound with 8:36 to play, Getzlaf had three assists and the Ducks finally opened their home schedule with a 4-2 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday night.Ritchie batted a pop-fly rebound of Getzlafs shot out of mid-air for his first goal of the season. After six games alongside the Ducks twin franchise pillars, Ritchie finally got a reward for his work -- and Getzlaf even called it Ritchies best game of the season.I think Im getting used to it, Ritchie said. Theyre obviously premier players, but tonight we looked good together, and hopefully we can keep that going. ... Its big (to score). Its encouraging that Im staying together with them.Andrew Cogliano, Cam Fowler and Perry also scored for the Ducks, who have won two straight after a four-game winless start. John Gibson made 17 saves in the Western Conferences final home opener, thanks to a schedule that forced Anaheim to play in five teams home debuts this month.Up until the last two games, we hadnt put 60 minutes together, Fowler said. It was nice to get a big win in Philadelphia and carry that over to the home opener where theres a lot of energy.Henrik Sedin scored the tying goal early in the third period for the Canucks, who lost in regulation for the first time this season after a punishing shootout loss in Los Angeles one night earlier. Bo Horvat scored a short-handed goal , and Loui Eriksson had two assists.I think from the puck drop, we werent ready, said Canucks defenseman Luca Sbisa, a former Anaheim blueliner. They outplayed us, out-battled us. We were very sloppy, especially through the neutral zone. We made uncharacteristic plays and it cost us.Ryan Miller made 33 saves in his first outing since opening night for the Canucks. The veteran stopped every shot he faced while beating Calgary, but missed the next four games with an injury.. NBA Jerseys China. Fowler made up for the turnover that led to Horvats goal when he put a long wrist shot past Miller, getting his third goal in an outstanding start to the season. Fowler has featured prominently in trade rumors this year tied to the Ducks attempts to re-sign holdout defenseman Hampus Lindholm under their budget.Ive always felt that I can contribute in the offensive end, Fowler said. I worked really hard this summer on my offensive game. ... Its nice to see a few go in early. It always helps with your confidence.After Ritchies tiebreaker, Perry got his third goal of the season with 1:17 to play after a nasty shot fake that caused Alexander Edler to topple.I dont know if we paid for, a little bit, trying to get back against LA, Canucks coach Willie Desjardins said. I hope thats what it is. I thought we were tired as a group. I thought our defensemen were tired. LA is a big, heavy team, and they may have worn a little bit on our defensemen.Forward Joseph Cramarossa made his NHL debut for the Ducks after being recalled from San Diego on Saturday along with defenseman Shea Theodore and forward Michael Sgarbossa, who made their season debuts. Cramarossa, a third-round pick by the Ducks in 2011, spent the past three seasons in the AHL.I was just sitting there thinking about how long Ive waited for this, Cramarossa said. It was amazing. Everyone back home watching was sharing that with me. Ive been waiting so long, and I knew when I got the chance, Id be ready.Game notes Anaheim has hosted the Canucks five times in its home opener, more than any other opponent. ... The Ducks have won 12 of their last 17 against Vancouver. ... Two longtime Canucks, center Ryan Kesler and defenseman Kevin Bieksa, logged major minutes for Anaheim as usual.UP NEXTCanucks: Back home to host Ottawa on Tuesday after this winless two-game trip to Southern California.Ducks: Theyre at San Jose on Tuesday for their sixth road game out of seven to start the season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' ' 
Share: