ould be the next CFLer to head south of the border. T | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Oct 9 '17
Queens Park Rangers have confirmed the return of Ian Holloway as manager. Tarell Basham Jersey . The 53-year-old takes charge for a second time after being sacked in 2006, succeeding Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who was sacked himself last weekend.Holloway was interviewed on Monday as one of two priority candidates that also included Gary Rowett, currently manager of Birmingham City. Ian Holloway managed QPR to promotion to the Championship in 2004 Talks with Holloway progressed over the last 48 hours and he is expected to name Marc Bircham, a popular midfielder at the club between 2002 and 2007, as his assistant.The Sky Sports Football League expert said: Does anyone know this club better than me? Probably not. Has it changed much? Maybe. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But I know what it means to everyone out there. People would die for this club - and I want our players to show that in their performance, and our fans to show them that they care about the players as much as I will do as their manager.My job is to try and help this squad improve and create an environment that the players can succeed in, especially at Loftus Road, where the fans love to see players express themselves.QPR director of football Les Ferdinand said: Ian is QPR through and through and knows both what it takes and what it means to manage this club. Ian Holloway interviews Birmingham boss Gary Rowett for Sky Sports He knows the club inside-out, but more importantly than that, he knows the Championship inside-out. Hes managed hundreds of games at this level and has enjoyed great success too. Were absolutely delighted to have him on board.Holloway played for the Rs for six years from 1991 and managed them from 2001 to 2006, winning promotion to the Championship in 2004.As manager, Holloway is also known for his successful spells at Blackpool and Crystal Palace, with whom he won promotion to the Premier League on limited budgets. Also See: Hasselbaink: QPR sack premature Sky sources: Holloway set for QPR Hasselbaink sacked by QPR QPR steal point at Forest Ryan Kelly Jersey .Y. - The NFL has fined Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch $20,000 for making an obscene gesture during last Sundays NFC championship game, a person with knowledge of the fine told The Associated Press on Thursday. T.J. Green Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball.MILWAUKEE -- No charges will be filed in a nightclub fight involving Milwaukee Bucks centre Larry Sanders. The Milwaukee County District Attorneys office announced the decision Thursday after reviewing the "altercation" that happened early Sunday. Sanders sat out the Bucks 109-104 victory Wednesday night over Cleveland because of a sore thumb. The team said Sanders hurt the thumb in the previous game, a loss in the home opener last week to Toronto. Coach Larry Drew said Thursday at practice that Sanders has told him that he should have never put hhimself in such a position in the first place. Deyshawn Bond Jersey. "Its unfortunate that it happened but he has to learn from it and I believe that he will. At least I hope he will." Drew said. Sanders missed practice Monday after his wife went into labour. He missed practice Tuesday because of the thumb injury. Sanders signed a four-year, $44 million contract extension in the off-season after a breakout 2012-13 campaign. Hes averaging 2.7 points and 3.7 rebounds in three games so far this season. The Bucks host Dallas on Saturday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: