s 4 - your home of golf Also Se | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 30 '17
ROME -- Former Lazio coach Stefano Pioli was hired by struggling Inter Milan on Tuesday, replacing the fired Frank de Boer and tasked with restoring the 18-time Serie A champions to respectability. Air Jordan 13 Retro Black Cat .Inter announced that it signed Pioli to coach through next season and that he will be introduced on Thursday.Besides Lazio, the 51-year-old Pioli previously coached his hometown club Parma plus Chievo Verona, Palermo and Bologna in Serie A. In 218 matches as a Serie A coach, his teams have a record of 73 wins, 62 draws and 83 losses.He seems to me to be a logical choice, former Inter president Massimo Moratti said. Hes a coach who knows Italian soccer and who has always made his clubs play well.De Boer was fired last week after Inter lost seven of 14 matches in all competitions.Inters youth squad coach, Stefano Vecchi, had been given temporary control of the senior team for a 2-1 loss at Southampton in the Europa League on Thursday -- leaving the Nerazzurri last in their group -- and a 3-0 win over last-place Crotone on Sunday in Serie A.Inter is in ninth place in the Italian league, 13 points behind leader Juventus.Piolis debut will come in the derby against AC Milan on Nov. 20.Considered the next in a long-line of Italian tacticians, Pioli was considered the safest choice after a long weekend of meetings and interviews conducted by Inter management -- even though he has never coached a major club.Other coaches reported to have interviewed for the job included Marcelino, Italian great Gianfranco Zola and the well-traveled Guus Hiddink.Big Italian clubs rarely hold interviews for coaches in the public manner that Inter did, which sparked perplexity among the clubs supporters.I never held any casting interviews but I observed (coaches) on my own, Moratti said. Theyre different systems but its not like one way is right and the other is wrong. Its a transparent method to make a well-informed choice.In Piolis first season at Lazio, he led the Rome club to a third-place finish. He was fired by Lazio in April after a 4-1 derby loss to Roma.As a player, Pioli was a center back for Juventus, Hellas Verona and Fiorentina.While financial details were not announced, the Gazzetta dello Sport reported that Pioli will earn 1.4 million euros ($1.5 million) for the remainder of this season and nearly 2 million euros ($2.2 million) for next season.De Boer was hired less than two weeks before the season began following the unexpected resignation of Roberto Mancini, who reportedly wanted more control over the transfer market and clashed with Suning, the Chinese retail giant that took control of 70 percent of Inter in June.Inter fans have blamed the clubs complicated global management structure for the teams troubles.The club president is Erick Thohir, an Indonesian entrepreneur who purchased Inter from the Moratti family three years ago and who now has 30 percent of the ownership after the recent restructuring.Michael Bolingbroke, an Englishman who formerly worked at Manchester United, resigned his position as CEO on Monday.And there are five Chinese representatives on the clubs nine-member board of directors -- Ren Jun, Mi Xin, Liu Jun, Yang Yang and Zhang Kangyang.During Inters win over Crotone, supporters displayed banners that read, Shame on the management, and, Thanks Frank, youre paying for errors that were not yours.Pioli becomes Inters ninth coach since Jose Mourinho led the club to a treble in 2010. The others were Rafa Benitez, Leonardo, Gian Piero Gasperini, Claudio Ranieri, Andrea Stramaccioni, Walter Mazzarri, Mancini and De Boer.Former AC Milan, Inter and Juventus coach Alberto Zaccheroni also labeled Pioli the best choice.He has shown over the last few years to be the smartest coach with the most ideas, Zaccheroni told Rai state radio. Pioli knows the Italian league. Inter players are in need of certainties right now, and a coach like Pioli can provide them.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampfJordan 14 Black Toe For Sale . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Jordan 11 Win Like 82 Pre Order .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.2018jordanretro11shoes.com/air-jordan-10-72-zf/ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.Henrik Stenson believes he’s still in the mix for Arnold Palmer Invitational victory after an impressive finish to his third round at Bay Hill. The 39-year-old looked set to fall three shots off the pace when his approach to the 18th plugged in a greenside bunker, but he produced a superb recovery and holed from eight feet to save par and match leader Jason Days 70.Stenson sits on 13 under alongside Americans Troy Merritt and Kevin Chappell and feels hes in a strong position to win the title for the first time. Speaking about saving par on the 18th, Stenson added: Thats going to make the dinner taste a little bit better and keeps us in contention obviously a bit more for tomorrow. Stenson saved par at the last to stay in a tie for second It was pretty deeply plugged and I had to be very gentle and try to pop it out of the bunker and then I knew it was going to feed down to the hole and it came out just perfect.You cant be more aggressive because youve got water on the other side so, if anything, youve got to almost leave it in the bunker if it doesnt come out right.Stenson has finished second, fifth and eighth in the last three years at Bay Hill and felt he had one hand on the trophy 12 months ago before failing to convert a two-shot lead after 54 holes. Stenson has finished inside the top-10 in his last three visits to Bay Hill I dont think I did too many bad things (in the final round) last year, Stenson said. We got put on the clock on 15 and I felt like I rushed myself on the routine and three-putted that one and that kind of threw me off my rhythm a little bit.Other than that, when youre in contention youve got to go out and play a solid round of golf. I played all right last year but I didnt get itt finished. Jordan 12 Max Orange Low. opefully were in a different position now. We need to come from behind and play a really good round tomorrow if we want to have a shot at it. Day takes a two-shot lead in to the final round Day recovered from a slow start to hold on to his overnight advantage, keeping the world No 3 on course to become the tournaments fourth wire-to-wire winner. The PGA Champion, searching for an eighth PGA Tour title, bounced back from an early blemish at the second to card two birdies on the front nine and also from finding the water on the 11th to pick up a shot at the 16th. Im very pleased, the US PGA champion told Sky Sports. It was a tough old day. We had a lot of rain out there and at times it was pretty heavy.The wind was swirling around, it was everywhere today and the temperature changed which cost me some strokes here and there but for the most part Im really pleased. Day is looking for a first win of 2016 On a course like this, especially today, it was very hard to make birdies. It was very easy to shoot yourself back to the field and I felt like I did a good job of staying out in front, being as patient as possible and trying to take the birdies when I could.Im not sure what the weather is going to bring us tomorrow. I think its very similar but if it is I have another day of just trying to grind it out being as patient as possible.Watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational live on Sunday on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Day holds on to top spot Bay Hill leaderboard Second round highlights Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: