his first major league start in the series finale Sunday. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Sep 25 '18
Dundee United have confirmed Ray McKinnon as their new manager on a three-year contract. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . McKinnon resigned his position as Raith Rovers manager on Tuesday and had been in negotiations to succeed Mixu Paatelainen, who was sacked last week.That came after Sky Sports News HQ reported on Monday that discussions were underway after Raith accepted the offer of compensation from United on Sunday. McKinnon in action for Dundee United during his first spell at the club McKinnon told the clubs website: This is a wonderful opportunity at a club that is close to my heart and I am looking forward to taking on the task of rebuilding the club and developing the talent required to get us where we should be.There are a lot of challenges ahead and it is important that we give ourselves every opportunity to succeed. We will work hard to build a team that the United fans can be proud of.An ex-United player, the 45-year-old Dundonian made 122 appearances for the Tangerines, scoring thirteen goals in two spells at the Club.United, who were relegated from the Scottish Premiership and docked three further points for fielding ineligible players, confirmed McKinnon will watch Saturdays game away to Kilmarnock from the stand. McKinnon salutes the Rovers fans after the play-off defeat at Easter Road McKinnon guided Rovers to an impressive fourth-place Championship finish before their promotion hopes ended following a 2-1 aggregate defeat to Hibernian in the play-off quarter-final.McKinnon added: I want to thank everyone at Raith Rovers.I really enjoyed my time there and I am grateful to them for being so understanding of my desire to become manager of Dundee United. Raith Rovers are a fabulous, proper club whom I wish all the best. Also See: Raith accept McKinnon offer McKinnon starts United talks United in talks for McKinnon McKinnon resigns from Raith http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Tj-Mcdonald-Jersey/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Davon-Godchaux-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Julius-Thomas-Jersey/ . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. NEW YORK -- On a pitching staff packed with young arms, Jeremy Hellickson has been the one experienced starter Philadelphia could count on all season.Not this time against the hot-hitting New York Mets.Yoenis Cespedes clocked a three-run homer off Hellickson, and Kelly Johnson had a pinch-hit grand slam as the Mets routed the Phillies 12-1 on Saturday night behind Noah Syndergaard.Bad pitching, manager Pete Mackanin said. Tonight was embarrassing.Asdrubal Cabrera homered for the third time in two games, a two-run drive that put New York ahead against Hellickson (10-8). Neil Walker added his 23rd of the season to match a career high, giving the Mets four homers for the second consecutive night in a blowout of Philadelphia.The Mets have won 12 of their past 14 series with the Phillies.Its like they know whats coming, Mackanin said. They just seem to feast on our pitching.Hellickson, who had won four straight decisions and six of his last seven, allowed a three-run shot to Cespedes that made it 5-1 with two outs in the fourth inning.Johnsons drive off Michael Mariot in a six-run seventh was his fourth pinch-hit homer this season. It gave the Mets grand slams in consecutive games for the first time since Carlos Beltran hit both in July 2006.Philadelphia had won Hellicksons previous six starts.Theyre an aggressive lineup. Theyre hot right now. Theyre not missing too many mistakes, the 2011 AL Rookie of the Year said. Just one of those nights. Didnt really have much.Syndergaard tossed two-hit ball over seven innings and Alejandro De Aza hit a two-run double for the Mets, who won for the sixth time in seven games as they attempt to make a push in the NL wild-card chase.Jose Reyes and Cabrera each had three hits, once again providing a spark from the top two spots in the lineup since both came off the disabled list. Mostly healthy at last after lagging through much of the summer as one of baseballs weakest offenses, the Mets have totaled 31 runs while winning their past three games.New York has posted at least nine runs in three straight for the first time since June 2012 -- and scored nine or more in successive home games for the first time since September 2008. http:///...a-Tankersley-Jersey/. It looks like a completely different team, manager Terry Collins said. The energy is just different in the room right now.Syndergaard (12-7) chipped in with a long double and is 3-0 with a 1.31 ERA in his last three starts.The only damage against him came on Freddy Galvis homer in the third, and the big right-hander improved to 4-0 with a 1.37 ERA in four career outings against the Phillies.No offense to talk about, other than Freddys home run. Nice to see that. But after that, nothing, Mackanin said.THE NEW TEACHERA.J. Ellis joined the Phillies before the game, caught a couple of bullpens and asked reporters how to pronounce the name of new teammate Jerad Eickhoff. Ellis is set to make his first start for Philadelphia on Sunday when he catches struggling young right-hander Vince Velasquez. The 35-year-old backstop, obtained Thursday from the first-place Dodgers in a surprising trade for longtime Philadelphia catcher Carlos Ruiz, was brought in to mentor the teams developing pitchers.The waves of emotion are getting farther and farther apart, which is a good thing, Ellis said. Ive started feeling re-energized, filled with a sense of purpose as to why Ive been placed here and why this is where I need to be at this time, so Im excited about that. And Ive got huge shoes to fill, I know that.SHORT STAYTo open a roster spot for Ellis, the Phillies optioned touted catching prospect Jorge Alfaro back to Double-A Reading after he spent one day in the big leagues on the bench.UP NEXTPhillies: Velasquez (8-6, 4.31 ERA) has lost three straight starts and is winless in seven outings since July 8.Mets: RHP Robert Gsellman makes his first major league start in the series finale Sunday. He won his debut Tuesday at St. Louis with 3 2/3 scoreless innings in relief of injured Jonathon Niese. Cheap Authentic JerseysWholesale JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2018China NFL Jerseys WhiteCheap NFL Jerseys ThrowbackWholesale NFL T-shirtsWholesale Jerseys Free ShippingCheap NFL JerseysCheap Jerseys OnlineCheap Jerseys OnlineCheap Jerseys From ChinaJerseys From ChinaChina JerseysWholesale Jerseys From ChinaWholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '
Share: