onds and later anchored the | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
tujue
tujue Sep 25 '18
Homemade Salt Boilie Secrets Of Belachan Plus Fermentation And Other Big Fish Bait Tips! November 9 Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey , 2015 | Author: Tim Richardson | Posted in Recreation and Sports

Part of the key to success of Belachan is the action of natural bacterial enzyme activity. Natural bacterial enzymes partially digest the whole proteins within the prawn and shrimp. The natural digestion turns the proteins into freely soluble peptides and amino acids. Free amino acids and peptides are feeding stimulants, attractants and enhancers that carp very easily detect in solution when released from bait!

The production process of Belachan and related products is natural and simple. The proteins within the shrimps etc are broken down by micro-organisms by fermentation digestion. Natural fermentation is highly significant; representing a hugely important food edge for carp and in terms of human food digestion! The fermentation of food groups such as proteins and carbohydrates fats and oils seriously enhances the taste and digestibility of foods extremely beneficially!

After a fermentation period the paste is dried, milled and compressed and then fermented a second time. The Belachan when fermented sufficiently is compressed and cut into blocks for sale. The biological availability of the nutrients and the high enhancing salt content and solubility of Belachan make is extremely well suited for stimulating fish and improving fishing baits of many forms including boilies and pastes, stick mixes and particles such as hemp seed and tiger nuts. Belachan can be formed from krill or shrimps or have regional variations and be made in different ways or with other materials such as crab or fish and have many differing forms and colours.

One of the key characteristics of Belachan is the high salt content. The salt content makes it ideal for fishing bait making bait far more efficient at attracting carp etc because of the improved leakage of it and all other baits substances leaking from baits as a result of the action of the salty Belachan sucking water inside baits. Fermented shrimp powder type products instead of block may have less salt, and massively more protein content. Where a Belachan or fermented shrimp prawn or fish product has less salt and less fat content then such bait additives are superior.

The Belachan forms with most protein and lower salt are superior and contain higher levels of true feeding triggers! True feeding triggers include free form amino acids and mineral salts joined in some way to amino acids. Fish are very attracted to salt-enhanced amino acids so using Belachan in boilies, pastes, stick mixes and more really enhances bait performance! Belachan contains salt-enhanced amino acids which also enhance many natural flavours and additional flavours and enhancers used in carp and other baits!

The sucking in of water property of Belachan and similar products seriously influences my own choices of additives and ingredients that I use for my own homemade baits! I exploit both powder and liquid forms for instant, and long duration intensity of stimulation and attraction! Belachan contains a very rich highly concentrated profile of free form water soluble amino acids that are highly digestible and easily assimilated by carp. Feed stimulating amino acids such as glutamic acid within Belachan and related substances specially enhance impacts of other bait ingredients too!

At 60 to 70 percent digestible and soluble protein Belachan is an exceptional bait additive proven for decades having been a secret ingredient known only by a few! Try making liquid food blends based on Belachan and be rewarded for being innovative! Try soaking pellets and boilies in Belachan made into liquid simply by adding warmed Minamino or Bloodworm for instance. To find out more, revealed in my unique readymade bait and homemade bait carp and catfish bait secrets ebooks is far more powerful information look up my unique website (Baitbigfish) and see my biography below for details of my ebooks deals right now!

By Tim Richardson.

Now grab this unique opportunity moment to transform your catches for life with these unique fishing bibles: Big carp bait secrets, and Big carp flavours and feeding triggers secrets, plus Big carp and catfish bait secrets! For these and in – person 1 to 1 bait tuition secrets on beating readymade baits and for details of unique cutting-edge 1-1 personal bait tuition visit Baitbigfish now!

" Sun Yang of Zhejiang celebrates after the men's 1500m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Sept. 7, 2017. Sun Yang claimed the title with 15 minutes and 5.18 seconds.(XinhuaDing Xu) Sun Yang of Zhejiang celebrates after the men's 1500m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Sept. 7, 2017. Sun Yang claimed the title with 15 minutes and 5.18 seconds.(XinhuaDing Xu) Sun Yang of Zhejiang celebrates after the men's 1500m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Sept. 7, 2017. Sun Yang claimed the title with 15 minutes and 5.18 seconds.(XinhuaDing Xu) Sun Yang of Zhejiang celebrates after the men's 1500m freestyle swimming final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality, Sept. 7, 2017. Sun Yang claimed the title with 15 minutes and 5.18 seconds.(XinhuaDing Xu)

TIANJIN, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Olympic champion Sun Yang grabbed his last two titles in the men's 1,500m freestyle and 4x100m medley relay for a total of 6 golds and 1 silver medal from the 13th Chinese National Games which concluded the swimming competition here on Thursday.

Sun enjoyed a comfortable victory in the 1,500m freestyle in 15 minutes and 05.18 seconds and later anchored the 4X100. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseysforcheap.com/   http://www.wholesalejerseyssoccerforcheap.com/   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale College Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China 

Share: