eason, leaving defensive coordinator and safeties coach | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Nov 27 '17
Sky F1 pundit Johnny Herbert believes it is time for Fernando Alonso to retire and the Spaniard shouldnt return from his medically enforced break in Bahrain. Jaye Howard Jersey . The two-time world champion was stopped from competing in the desert race as the chest injuries he suffered during his horrific crash at the season-opening Australian GP had not sufficiently healed.Herbert feels the accident was another sign of Alonsos abilities deteriorating. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix I dont think Fernando should come back, Herbert said. The reason why I say that with the Fernando at the top of his game, and the last time we saw that was probably in 2011-12 at Ferrari, you could always sense there was a real urgency, particularly in his qualifying laps, he was right on the edge.I know things have changed as far as the cars are concerned, but as far as performance is concerned we havent seen this two-time world champion that everyone says is the best. I dont see it. And we havent seen domination at McLaren and Jenson [Button] has done a better job. Fernando Alonso confronts Johnny Herbert about his comments suggesting the Spaniard should retire. Hes commented that hed be happy to leave F1 with two world championships - that is a man who has not just given up the chance of winning another, but that effectively is giving up on racing.Bahrain GP TV times and how you can watch it on Sky SportsHerbert was amazed that Alonso did not fight harder to drive in Bahrain after the doctors declared him unfit.He doesnt like these new cars which is another reason for him to quit, the Sky Sports F1 pundit said.He had the incident in Barcelona and he didnt go racing, but when a driver has an accident usually they want to get back in the car - when I crashed I told everyone I wanted to get back in the car. But even with his crash in Australia we still didnt get that. If it was a race-winning car and possibly there was a world championship at stake I think he would be in the car. You always find a way, just like Niki Lauda did after his burns in 1976.He seems to be out of motivation and all these elements add to the performances you dont expect of a two-time world champion.We dont see that passion from him to want to drive and push himself to the limit when he is in an F1 car. That is another part of his armour that seems to be lacking at the minute.He still has a good racing brain and knows where to put the car, but he doesnt have the pace. Alonsos highs and lows at McLaren We take a look at Alonsos best and worst moments since rejoining McLaren The mistake we saw in Australia was an error on his side. One incident that flashes before my mind is how similar it was to the Michael Schumacher-Jean-Eric Vergne incident in Singapore.I know personally you get to a certain point in your career and you start to go downhill. You can be at the top of your game for a long time, but there will be a drop off.The things he says, the things that have happened on track, his qualifying pace, and that error in Australia, to me they say it is time for him to hang up his helmet. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Alonso declared unfit to race Alonso lucky to survive crash Pat ODonnell Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Dion Sims Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.bearsrookiesproshop.com/mark-sanchez-bears-jersey/ . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. (STATS) -- With its regular-season finale on Thursday night, Libertys players can watch the final full weekend of FCS action unfold from the comforts of their dorm rooms knowing theyll at least share the Big South championship regardless of their own result.Thats about all they know.Liberty (6-4, 4-1) lost control of its own playoff fate Saturday, but that doesnt mean its game at No. 16 Coastal Carolina is without meaning. Far from it, in fact, in the first game of what should be a wild weekend in the Big South.Charleston Southern (6-3, 5-1), ranked 14th, revived its hopes of back-to-back conference crowns by blasting the Flames 48-26 in Lynchburg last weekend, leaving those two teams and Kennesaw State with one league loss apiece. But in Libertys case that was its final conference game, so while theres the guarantee of a share of the Big South title, the automatic playoff bid that goes to the winner is still very much up in the air.The Buccaneers will grab it with a victory Saturday against the Owls (8-2, 3-1), but if they come up short their at-large aspirations will disappear thanks to a schedule thats only produced five wins over Division I opponents. Should Kennesaw State pull the upset, that automatic bid will go to Liberty.I really hate depending on other people and thats the kind of situation were in right now, Flames cornerback Chris Turner said. Weve just got to depend on somebody else to put us in the playoffs when we had the opportunity to do it ourselves.While Charleston Southern needs the auto bid, theres hope for Liberty and Kennesaw State to get in come Sunday morning even without it. For the Owls, beating Charleston Southern would give Brian Bohannons program a signature victory in its second year of building from the ground up.Its important to understand where we are, first of all, Bohannon said. If were fortunate enough to go beat a really good football team on Saturday, youll have a football team that is 9-2.Theres no question in my mind, if we take care of business, youre talking about maybe one of the hottest teams in the country. I dont think there is a team that would be more deserving to go play in the playoffs than Kennesaw State.The Flames played a difficult schedule, falling at Virginia Tech in September before hanging with SMU well into the fourth quarter. They also played Jacksonville State and won aat Kennesaw, though the 22-point loss to the Bucs will certainly be fresh in voters minds. Adam Shaheen Jersey. Enter Coastal Carolina, which is likely the last team Liberty wants to see as a potential spoiler.The Chanticleers won parts of three straight Big South titles from 2012-14 but are now transitioning to the FBS, so they wont take part in the FCS playoffs despite having a resume that would probably put them there otherwise. Theyd love to bid farewell to the subdivision by playing even a small part in the demise of Liberty, which is the only current Big South program that Coastal Carolina is under .500 against (6-7).Chanticleers coach Joe Moglia has made no secret of his animosity toward the Flames, who in his mind havent conducted themselves well before, during or after beating Coastal in each of the past two seasons.One of the things that a lot of people are not crazy about is their players ... spend a lot of time mouthing off at you, Moglia said. Theyre doing that at the beginning of the game, theyre doing it at halftime, theyre doing it during the game, theyre doing it during warmups. I dont find that particularly classy, so I wont miss that part.The man whos helmed those 2014 and 15 losses wont be standing on the sideline across from Moglia. Liberty coach Turner Gill is serving a one-game suspension for a self-reported program violation earlier this season, leaving defensive coordinator and safeties coach Robert Wimberly in charge.Hes well organized, he understands the university, understands the way we go about doing things, understands how I coach and how we lead the team, Gill said, so I thought he was the best person to give us the best chance to win this football game and lead our football team.To review: Charleston Southerns in with a win Saturday. A loss and its out, ceding the Big Souths automatic bid to Liberty. Even if the Bucs win, the Flames could get in with an impressive win over Coastal. Kennesaw State needs to beat Charleston Southern and hope the committee likes the Owls overnight success story. The Chanticleers are driving into town hoping to create chaos for their old pals before riding off to the big city.Got it?Come Sunday, the Big South is hoping two teams can say they do, too. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: