she willingly participated in sex and even initiated acts earlier in the night. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Sep 17 '18
HOOVER, Ala. Air Max 2018 Shoes For Sale . -- Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said were all responsible when asked what might happen if Jeffery Simmons, the freshman defensive lineman who was shown on video punching a woman several times during a fight in March, makes another mistake.If that happens, all of us are [responsible], Mullen said Tuesday while at SEC media days. But to be honest with you, Im responsible for the actions of every one of my players. Im responsible as a head coach. I cant be with them all the time.Mullen called the decision to admit Simmons into school a university decision.I wasnt involved as much, he said. I was just thrilled that were having Jeffery as a part of our family.On the topic of family, Mullen was asked how he would feel if a member of his family, such as his wife or daughter, was the person who was punched.I dont think it would be my family, he said. In the video, I dont know if my family would be in that situation.Pressed on the subject, Mullen said: Honestly, Im very strongly against any violence. ... I think the video does not really define who that young man is. I would hate for anybody, for their life to be defined ... by 10 seconds of video.Simmons, from Macon, Mississippi, enrolled at Mississippi State earlier this summer. He received a one-game suspension for his actions, and he still faces misdemeanor simple assault charges from the fight and is scheduled to appear at Macon Municipal Court on July 26.I think when you have a situation like that happen, you have to do a great deal of investigation, Mullen said. [We] did a massive investigation into everything and talked to all kinds of people, not rushing to judgment on a short video and investigated every aspect of the situation. When we went through all of that, I think everybody involved in looking at it felt he still deserved an opportunity to go to college, get an education and try to better his life.Simmons was ranked the No. 12 defensive end nationally and No. 4 player overall in Mississippi by ESPN Recruiting. As part of his conditions for enrolling at Mississippi State, the university said he would be evaluated by professionals at Student Counseling Services and be required to complete any program prescribed by that office.Simmons will also have to sit out the Bulldogs Sept. 3 opener against South Alabama. Mullen said university officials determined the length of Simmons suspension.The mother of the woman who was punched by Simmons told ESPN in March that she was attacked as the result of a long-standing dispute between her daughter and his family. Ellen Hairston said her 30-year-old daughter, Sophia Taylor, suffered head and neck injuries after Simmons and others repeatedly struck her.He has done everything that has been asked of him since hes been on campus, Mullen said. Ive known him well before the incident, and I think that it was very uncharacteristic of the personality of who he is and the person Ive known before and after. I think it was a young guy that was involved in a family street fight that made a very, very poor decision. Womens White Air Max 2018 . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Cheap Air Max 2018 Grey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. http://www.outletairmax.com/ . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. LOS ANGELES -- The Latest on the trial of a lawsuit accusing NBA star Derrick Rose and two others of gang rape (all times local):5:35 p.m.Lawyers for Derrick Rose and two friends say the woman accusing them of rape is a liar trying to trick jurors with her tears.The attorneys said in closing arguments in the civil trial Tuesday that Roses ex-girlfriend faked the allegations to extort money from the NBA star.The defense says the woman was angry Rose dumped her after she willingly engaged in sex with him and his childhood friends in August 2013.Attorney Michael Monico says the woman had no evidence of rape, so she lied that she was too drunk to remember anything and tried to sway jurors with tears instead of evidence.The womans lawyer says the defense was slut shaming her by lying about her behavior that night. Her attorney says she was unconscious and couldnt consent to sex.---3 p.m.The lawyer for a woman suing NBA star Derrick Rose and two others for an alleged gang rape has told a Los Angeles federal court jury that his client is not a gold digger.Attorney Waukeen McCoy said in his closing argument Tuesday that the woman is just seeking accountability, and he did not ask for a specific amount of money.McCoy called Rose and the other defendants sexual deviants and said they laughed on their way home afterward.Closing arguments are continuing with the defense side.Rose and his friends contend the woman seemed sober and she willingly pparticipated in sex and even initiated acts earlier in the night. Cheap Air Max Shoes. ---1:08 p.m.Closing arguments are beginning in the trial of a lawsuit alleging NBA star Derrick Rose and two friends raped an incapacitated woman.The arguments in Los Angeles federal court are expected to take several hours Tuesday.When the case goes to the jury, the panel will have to determine whether the woman agreed to sex or was too incapacitated to do so.Rose and two friends say the woman seemed sober and she willingly participated in sex and even initiated acts earlier in the night.---1 a.m.The lawsuit alleging NBA star Derrick Rose and his friends raped an incapacitated woman is all about consent.Jurors who return to court Tuesday for the civil trial will have to determine whether the woman agreed to sex or was too incapacitated to do so.Experts say consent is at the center of evolving rape and sexual assault laws, but theres no commonly accepted definition.Rebecca OConnor of the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network says the concept is murky and complicated.States such as California have decided consent can be withdrawn during sex and that a victim can be too incapacitated to agree to the act.Rose and two friends say the woman seemed sober and she willingly participated in sex and even initiated acts earlier in the night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys From China White NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Hoodies NFL T-shirts From China Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '
Share: