plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
miaowang123
miaowang123 Nov 24 '17
Theres just a fortnight to go until this years Players Championship, where all four days from TPC Sawgrass will be shown live on Sky Sports. Bob Gibson Jersey . World No 5 Rickie Fowler heads to Florida as defending champion after snatching a dramatic victory last season, where he played his final four holes in five under to set up a three-man play-off alongside Kevin Kisner and long-time leader Sergio Garcia.A three-hole play-off saw the American match Kisners birdie at 17 to end the Spaniards hopes and take it to sudden death, where Fowler prevailed with another gain at the penultimate hole.  Fowler played the infamous 17th hole in five under during the week Fowler joins the likes of Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods as former winners of the event, with Jordan Spieth, Rory McIlroy and Jason Day all in this years field looking to win the tournament for the first time. Last years finale wasnt the only memorable moment in the tournaments history. Click on the video at the top of the page to look back at the best of the Sawgrass highlights.Watch the Players Championship from May 12-15 live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: 2015 Sawgrass recap Fowler wins Sawgrass thriller PGA Tour latest news Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Chris Carpenter Jersey . Murakami gracefully executed a double triple toe jump and a triple flip jump that put her at the top of a tightly contested race with 64.73 points, just ahead of Li Zijun of China on 62. Jonathan Broxton Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics.Martin ‘Wolfie’ Adams has expressed his gratitude to the darts world for its support in the wake of his cancer diagnosis. The darts legends recovery is ongoing but he has confirmed that his career at the oche will continue throughout his treatment.Ive had a tremendous amount of goodwill messages. Adams exclusively told Sky Sports. There have been so many and you cant respond to each and everyone, but I will put out a tweet, thanking everyone for their support.  Its a bit of a shock to the system when you get diagnosed, but you have to deal with it. You dont shout it from the rooftops. Its really sort of snowballed, but I do thank most sincerely everyone for their support and messages of goodwill. Martin Adams The recent publicity came out of a conversation with a reporter from a local newspaper. Its really sort of snowballed, but I do thank most sincerely everyone for their support and messages of goodwill.  I feel fine in myself. Im not going to burn the candle at both ends - I take things a bit steadier than I used to. I make sure Im not doing too much and will not undo the good work that has been done by the hospital. Zach Duke Jersey.  Wolfie has confirmed that he will make his second appearance at the upcoming Grand Slam of Darts, the annual event that pits PDC and BDO players in the same tournament. Wolfie back for Grand Slam Legend confirms Wolverhampton comeback Adams put in a highly entertaining run at last years Grand Slam and will be joined by seven other BDO players, including 2010 winner Scott Waites. I just hope that I have as much fun as I did last time, he said.Ill be back on the practice board and Im getting better. Back to the old form!It will be nice if one of us did win it. I was with Scotty Waites last week and hes up for winning it again, thats for sure.He always seems to do well in Wolverhampton and is looking forward to going back to the venue and hopefully repeating his success.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Sky Bets darts odds On Sky TV Schedule/Results Features Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: