Glenn, was re-signed to the practice squad.- | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 20 '18
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . -- The Minnesota Vikings kept Blair Walsh on their roster after his third missed extra point of the season last week. It remains to be seen whether theyll keep him after his fourth.Coach Mike Zimmer said Monday that the Vikings will again consider their options at kicker after Walsh missed another extra point in Sundays 26-20 loss to the Washington Redskins. The team worked out six kickers Tuesday after Walsh missed an extra point and had a field goal blocked in an overtime loss to the Detroit Lions, but the Vikings decided to stick with the fifth-year kicker, whod signed a four-year contract extension with the Vikings in 2015.The latest miss from Walsh, though, will apparently cause the Vikings to revisit the kicker situation.Were going to see what all the options are, Zimmer said. Were going to see what the options are at tackle [after Jake Long injured his left Achilles tendon Sunday]. Well see what the options are at kicker, and then make a determination and go.The Vikings worked out Kai Forbath, Randy Bullock, Zach Hocker, Travis Coons, Aldrick Rosas and Marshall Koehn last week, but didnt sign any of them. Special-teams coordinator Mike Priefer said last week that he believed the tryouts would light a fire under Walsh.He got ticked off in a good way, I think, because hes a competitive young man, Priefer said Thursday. When you bring in guys that are potentially going to take your job, guys that want your job, thats the way you want him to react. If he didnt react that way, I would be really worried, and we probably would be looking for another guy. He got -- I dont want to say angry, but he got a little fired up in a very respectful way, just like he always is. I expect him to go out and kick well for us this weekend and the rest of the year.Walsh was in the Vikings practice facility Monday afternoon, working out by himself, but was not in the teams locker room during media access. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018 . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. NFL Jerseys 2018 .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.wholesalejerseys2018.us.com/ ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Devin McCourty had a quick answer for how the New England defense can settle the nerves of fans after last weeks poor performance.Its simple. Weve just got to play better, the defensive captain said Wednesday.Theres nothing I can say to calm that or anything, weve just got to go out there and play better. I think thats what everyone in the locker room and everyone on the defense wants to go out there and do. Theres nothing to say, youve just got to go do it.While attention is being paid to the physical condition of Rob Gronkowski, it is almost easy to forget the defense played so poorly in a 31-24 loss to Seattle on Sunday night. The loss dropped the Patriots to 7-2, and perhaps provided a lesson on what has to be done to keep things on track heading toward the likely postseason berth.It can (be a positive), said McCourty, whose team visits the 49ers (1-8) on Sunday. I think its all up to the players. I think it falls on us to go out there and play better after a loss. I think any type of game, anything you go through adversity-wise, can help you, but its all on how you respond; how you go out there and come back from it.I think that falls on us. Weve been in games where weve won, but we havent particularly played well, and weve learned from those games and the different things we didnt do well in them, and proved that the next week. Now, coming off a loss, its something that we have to improve on, go out there and win and just play better football.This weeks task could be easier -- on paper, anyway. The Niners have lost eight straight after an opening win.But the Niners, with mobile Colin Kaepernick at quarterback, can present another interesting problem for a defense thats been anything but stellar. The 49ers are 29th in the NFL in total offense. But they are seventh in rushing.The Patriots, who allowed 348 passing yards to Russell Wilson last weekk, saw Kaepernick in 2012, and lost to Chip Kellys Eagles last season, giving them some insight on the 49ers. Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018. They run the ball as much as any team in the league, so that sets up their play action and some of the quarterback movement plays that hes good at, as well as their third-down package, New England coach Bill Belichick said.He has a good group of skill players to work with. The receivers are good, the tight ends are good, the backs are very good. They can move the ball.Still, it all comes down to the Patriots playing better on defense.The club traded linebacker Jamie Collins on the first day of the bye week, and then saw the defense struggle against the Seahawks. Something to prove perhaps?I mean, if wed have played well wed still have something to prove, defensive end Chris Long said. Every week we have something to prove. If you have a mindset any different in this league youre going to get embarrassed because theres good teams every week that you have to play that has weapons. San Francisco certainly has that.Game notes TE Rob Gronkowski sat out Wednesdays practice with what the team said was a chest injury. Gronkowski was briefly staggered in the second quarter Sunday night after taking a hard hit to his chest from safety Earl Thomas, but was able to return to the game. On Monday, Thomas sent best wishes to Gronk via Twitter, calling him One of the best Ive lined up against. Gronkowski responded in his own tweet , saying, The respect is mutual man, you got the best of me on that one. The grind is real, you showed the fans a real football hit.In other Gronkowski family related news, Robs brother, Glenn, was re-signed to the practice squad.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ;Cheap MLB Jerseyscheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaWholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: