or maybe how he overtook (Sergio) Perez on the outside, or the way he prepared himself with | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 23 '17
BELGRADE, Serbia -- Titleholder Britain won the doubles to lead Serbia 2-1 in their Davis Cup quarterfinal on Saturday. All White Ultra Boost China .With Wimbledon champion Andy Murray watching from the team box at the downtown outdoor Tasmajdan Stadium, his older brother Jamie teamed with Dom Inglot to beat Nenad Zimonjic and Filip Krajinovic 6-1, 6-7 (2), 6-3, 6-4.In the decisive reverse singles on Sunday, Dusan Lajovic is scheduled to play Kyle Edmund, and Janko Tipsarevic to face James Ward.It definitely helps to be 2-1 up, Britain captain Leon Smith said. It gives you two shots to win.Earlier, Lajovic breezed past Ward 6-1, 6-3, 6-2 to bring Serbia level.Zimonjic, the 40-year-old veteran, dropped his serve twice with double-faults for key breaks in the first and third sets. The second was more damaging as it gave Britain a 5-3 lead and Inglot served out the third set with two consecutive aces.Zimonjics partner, Krajinovic, playing his first Davis Cup doubles, then dropped his serve at the start of the fourth and the Britons never let the advantage slip.Its a pity, said Krajinovic, who played through an injured wrist and a viral infection. I was very tight in the first set but then I relaxed.The Drina March, a popular Serbian World War I marching tune, was played between every game and the Serbs had a break point with Inglot serving for the match.But the Britons saved it, then the Serbs saved one match point when Krajinovic played a great lob. The Britons then got to replay a point because a fan in the stands shouted Out on Inglots serve, and he hit two service winners to clinch the match.I just focused on my thing, Inglot said after his first doubles win in Davis Cup.Serbia captain Bogdan Obradovic said Zimonjic was playing on an ankle injury, and he was resting the experienced Tipsarevic for the reverse singles.The idea was to keep him fresh for tomorrow, Obradovic said.The second singles could not be played on the opening day because of rain and was postponed until Saturday, when it also began an hour later than scheduled.But the weather cleared and Lajovic put Serbia back in the tie. He won 10 straight points in breaking Ward at love and holding at love for a decisive 3-1 lead in the third set.In the opening singles, Edmund beat Tipsarevic 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 on Friday.Serbia is without top-ranked Novak Djokovic, while Britain is missing No. 2 Andy Murray.The younger Murray, however, came to Belgrade to support the team from the sidelines, while Djokovic stayed away.Lajovic broke serve in the opening game and that set the tone for the match.A tough start, he didnt do much wrong, Ward said. Its one of the heaviest clay courts Ive ever played on, it doesnt suit my game at all.Its not my ideal surface in slow and heavy conditions. He was just too good today.Lajovic agreed about the condition of the clay court after heavy rains overnight.As soon as you put pressure on your foot, it falls apart, Lajovic said.I was a a little under pressure as we were down 1-0, but he was a little less comfortable. I played a good tactical match. Womens Ultra Boost China . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Grey And Blue Ultra Boost China . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. http://www.cheapultraboostchina.com/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle.Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has described the epic Brazilian GP as the Verstappen show after the Dutchmans scintillating driving in the rain-hit race. Verstappen, already renowned for his overtaking prowess, pulled off several moves early in the stop-start race to run as high as second behind Lewis Hamilton. He then staged an incredible recovery in the closing laps on fresh tyres after losing ground when Red Bull mistakenly switched to intermediates.After dropping towards the back, Verstappen passed 11 drivers in the final 16 laps to make it back to the podium to cap a drive hailed as one of F1s best-ever performances by his team boss Christian Horner. Max drive one of the best ever in F1And Wolff, who caused controversy with Red Bull after the Mexican GP by ringing Verstappens father Jos to talk about the teenagers driving, joined the widespread acclaim.It was the Verstappen show! said Wolff, whose drivers Hamilton and Nico Rosberg finished one-two. Really unbelievable driving, great entertainment. Physics are being redefined. Verstappen was voted driver of the day, and after this display in the Brazilian GP, you can see why Jos Verstappen revealed Wolff had told him the same thing in the paddock after the race.I didnt call him - but I met him! Verstappen Snr told reporters. He said we are racing for the championship, but today it was the Verstappen show. I think he was right, it was reaally good. Youth Ultra Boost China. Verstappen described his sons performance as incredible and says the way the 19-year-old was weaving behind cars, especially Rosberg, during Safety Car phases was all part of his preparation for his overtakes.What Max has shown here today was very special, said Verstappen.When you analyse this and you look at the Safety Cars, Max was always left, right, you were thinking ah, hes pushing the guy in front of him. No, he was feeling the situation and feeling the circuit where you need to race. Verstappen aquaplaned on the start-finish straight in treacherous conditions, but managed to save it to maintain second place in the Brazilian GP And the last 16 laps I think he showed why he was doing that.Asked if there was a particular overtake that impressed him, the former F1 driver said: Of course, the outside of Rosberg for the second time this year, or maybe how he overtook (Sergio) Perez on the outside, or the way he prepared himself with (Sebastian) Vettel.So its not one particular move that stands out, every move was special in its way.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Verstappens drive one of the best Brazilian GP race report Latest championship standings The F1 Gossip Column Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: