its a bit off-putting. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Aug 13 '18
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Stephanie Mavunga returned to action with 23 points, 13 rebounds and six steals to help No. Nike Air Max Australia Outlet . 12 Ohio State beat Alabama State 118-61 on Friday night.Mavunga last played on Nov. 27 against then-No. 5 Baylor and missed the four games since because of knee soreness. The Buckeyes (9-3) went 3-1 over that stretch.Linnae Harper and Kelsey Mitchell added 15 points each, Shayla Cooper and Sierra Calhoun scored 13 each, Tori McCoy had 11 and Kiara Lewis 10.Ohio State never trailed, led 70-27 at halftime and had its largest lead at 113-45 with 5:35 left in the fourth quarter. The Buckeyes committed 24 turnovers but shot 52.6 percent from the field and 10 of 22 from 3-point range.Zomoria Clark had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Hornets (1-7), who had 31 turnovers and shot 30.6 percent from the field. Daniele Ewert added 12 points. Cheap Air Max Australia For Sale . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. Air Max From China . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. http://www.airmaxaustraliacheap.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. RIO DE JANEIRO -- China is poised to return to the top of the medal podium in diving.Shi Tingmao and He Zi finished 1-2 in the womens 3-meter springboard semifinals Saturday, the first of six individual events at the Rio Games.Shi totaled 385.00 points, with He nearly 21 points behind in second at 364.05. China has won the event at seven straight Olympics, one short of the eight straight golds won by the United States from 1920-56.The Chinese won three of four synchronized diving golds in Rio.Jennifer Abel of Canada, who led after the preliminaries, slipped to third at 343.45 in the five-round semis.Shi was third after the prelims a day earlier in her first games. She will dive last in Sundays final, where scores dont carry over.I feel there are benefits of going last, but still the pressure will be much bigger, Shi said through a translator. This is why its so important for me to adjust my mental state from what I had today.Four years ago in London, He finished second to countrywoman Wu Minxia in 3-meter.American Abby Johnston was fifth at 324.75 after a consistent performance in which her scores were no lower than 61.50 on any of her dives.I was a little more nervous today than I was yeesterday, and I hope I can be more confident tomorrow, she said. Discount Air Max Australia Online. Johnston plans to retire after Rio and return to medical school at Duke University.Teammate Kassidy Cook, an Olympic rookie, missed making the 12-woman final by four points. She finished 13th.Cook missed her second dive, a front 3 1/2 pike in which she starts back on the board instead of at the edge. She earned just 41.85 points.Those are kind of tricky, she said. Once I land on the end of the board, I know how to do the dive. Its just a matter of getting there. I felt a little shaky in my step, so I was out of timing with the board.The water in the diving pool remained a dark green for the fifth straight day instead of the usual clear blue.Aussie Maddison Keeney, who finished fourth, described it as pretty gross.Youre standing on the stairs and you cant see your feet, one and half meters down, she said. When youre standing up there, its a bit off-putting. I just try to close my eyes and close my mouth.---This story has been corrected to show that Abby Johnston placed fifth, not fourth. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '
Share: