Cheap Christian Kirk Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
linchao
linchao Aug 12 '18

>July 16 鈥?Deadline for any club that designated franchise player to sign that player to a multiyear contract or extension.Aug. 2 鈥?Hall of Fame game Cheap Derrius Guice Jersey , Chicago vs. Baltimore at Canton, Ohio.Aug. 5 鈥?Hall of Fame induction ceremony, Canton, Ohio.Aug. 9-13 鈥?First weekend of preseason.Sept. 1 鈥?Final cutdown to 53-man roster.Sept. 6 鈥?Regular season opens: Atlanta at Philadelphia.Sept. 9-10 鈥?First weekend of regular season. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes will be entering his first year as a starter after the team traded Alex Smith to Washington this offseason, and the second-year player believes he and running back Kareem Hunt can form the foundation of an excellent team for many years to come."Kareem Hunt and I talk about building something together here DJ Moore Youth Jersey ,"聽he told聽Jenny Vrentas聽of The MMQB.聽"Seeing his success as a rookie and how hard he works, I鈥檓 excited to build a future with the Chiefs. With the young nucleus we have, I feel like we can have a great dynasty coming forward."Hunt, 22, was one of the NFL's biggest surprises in 2017 Roquan Smith Jersey , running for 1,327 yards and eight touchdowns while catching 53 passes for another 455 yards and three scores in his rookie campaign.聽His emergence, alongside playmakers Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce and the addition of Sammy Watkins, gives Kansas City one of the most dangerous collections of skill-position players in the NFL.聽Everything will fall to Mahomes, however Saquon Barkley Jersey , as he looks to prove himself as a viable starter after spending his rookie season as Smith's backup. The veteran quarterback threw for 4,042 yards, 26 touchdowns and just five interceptions, but Mahomes said he also served as an excellent mentor."When Alex Smith was traded, I thanked him for everything that he had done for me Cheap Nick Chubb Jersey ," he said. "He's an awesome guy and a true pro. He had a great season last year, and being the person he is, he always was helping me whenever I did something he thought he could help me improve on. That鈥檚 just the type of leader he is. We have a great relationship, still, going forward."The Chiefs clearly believe in Mahomes' potential after trading up to the No. 10 pick last year to draft him and moving on from Smith this offseason. He flashed some of that potential in his one start in 2017 Cheap Christian Kirk Jersey , finishing 22-of-35 with 284 yards and an interception in a 27-24 win over the Denver Broncos in Week 17.And Mahomes has just as much belief in both himself and his team."We can win a lot of games and make a run at the Super Bowl," he said. "[Based on] my past experiences and being with the guys all last year, I know we could have a team that could do great things.".

Share: