Adidas NMD R1 PK Solid Grey new color debut | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cady blair
cady blair Aug 7 '18

The European region is about to usher in a new wave of adidas NMD R1 new color, the adidas NMD R1 PK "Solid Grey" in front of this pair of dark gray shoes will also be added to the June 10 release list.The overall vision is very similar to the black and white color of the Core Black, the dark gray Primeknit woven body is complemented by fine white details, the white Boost midsole and the white outsole lining, which is extremely simple and bright. Strong street atmosphere! The new NMD R1 PK, created by the famous Japanese trend unit NEIGHBORHOOD and adidas Originals, has been exposed many times. Whether it's white sawtooth on a black shoe or the “NBHD Extreme East” on the EVA stabilizer block makes it very recognizable. Although there is still no announcement of the market information this time, let me take a look at its foot effect!

The adidas NMD series will bring a whole new wave of shoes, in addition to the new color scheme, there are many new shoes. However, the most classic NMD R1 PK will prove that its own knife is not old, it will also bring a variety of new color. Two of the popular new colors "Oreo" and "Khaki" are quite exciting. Both are born in the summer, with “Oreo” in black and grey special grain on the light and breathable Primeknit upper, with a white three-line logo, laces and a back label, echoing the pure white Boost sole. . The “Khaki” color scheme is presented in a combination of linen and khaki, which is more concise. Recently, Adidas NMD news has continued, in order to continue the NMD myth is also very hard, I do not know that everyone can not lead this feeling.This time, a new adidas NMD R1 PK "Torico Stripes" was released, bringing two color schemes. Still retaining the classic shoe type, adidas Originals presents the brand's signature three slashes in blue, red and white with black shoes, while the gray camouflage shoes are presented in blue, black and red on the Primeknit woven shoes. With the iconic white Boost midsole and the hollow outsole, I don't know if this color design is integrated. Are you satisfied?

OFF-WHITE x Nike "THE TEN" is the most expensive one. Air Jordan 1, with the passage of time, has also released three colors, respectively, Chicago, White, UNC version.However, in many domestic and international discussion topics, it seems that the "Chicago" color scheme is still the pursuit of the goal, and Air Jordan 1 originated in 1985 and Michael Jordan legendary deeds, I think you must be better than Get. As for why you are so obsessed with "Chicago", if you usually pay attention to Instagram's big and small comments, it seems that you will notice not only the color matching problem, but also the Virgil Abloh deconstructive design language. As for OFF-WHITE x Nike Air Jordan 1 "WHITE", although there is also Virgil Abloh design, the heat does not seem to be as good as the original "Chicago".

Welcome to buy Adidas NMD R1 PK STLT triple black here https://www.cadysport.com .

Share: