Jackson was a hardworking student-athlete who brought smiles to those he met. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jul 28 '18
Australian golfer Marc Leishman has become the latest player to announce his intention not to compete in the Olympics due to concerns over the Zika virus. Cheap Swingman Jazz Jerseys . Leishmans wife Audrey almost died from toxic shock syndrome last year and the world No 35 has decided against risking the trip to Rio de Janeiro.Last April, my children and I almost lost my wife Audrey to toxic shock syndrome, Leishman said in a statement. Since then, Audrey has been prone to infection and is far removed from 100 per cent recovery of her immune system. World number 7 Adam Scott explains why he wont be competing for Australia at this summers Olympics. We have consulted with Audreys physician and due to her ongoing recovery and potential risks associated with the transmission of the Zika virus, it was a difficult yet easy decision not to participate.I missed playing in the 2015 Masters tournament to be at her side when she was originally stricken and I cannot risk placing her health in jeopardy. Adam Scott pulled out after criticising Olympics strokeplay format Leishman, who lost out in a play-off for the Open at St Andrews last year, joins compatriot Adam Scott, South Africa duo Louis Oosthuizen and Charl Schwartzel and Vijay Singh of Fiji in opting out of the Games where golf is included in the programme for the first time since 1904.Scott had previously said winning an Olympic medal was nothing he had ever aspired to do and questioned the 72-hole strokeplay format for what he called an exhibition event, while Oosthuizen cited family and schedule issues. Singh also expressed concern over the Zika virus. PGA of Australia chief executive officer, Brian Thorburn said: Marc didnt make his decision without a great deal of thought. Yes, it is very disappointing he wont be representing Australia in Rio, but we respect his decision to makeAudreys health and well-being his number one priority.To be in a position where you have to withdraw from the Masters and the Olympics, the two most significant tournaments a professional can be invited to, all within the space of 12 months, is not a decision made in haste. Also See: Opinion Golf on Sky Sports 4 Schedule Free HD Golf Game Get Sky Sports Rudy Gobert Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Tony Bradley Jersey . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. EUCLID, Ohio -- School officials say a high school football player in Ohio has died from injuries he suffered in a game last week.District officials say 17-year-old Andre Jackson died Sunday after suffering an injury during Friday nights game between Euclid (YOO-klid) High School and Solon (SOH-lun) High School.Jacksons cause of death remains under investigation.Jackson played fullback and outside linebacker for Euclid.The suburban Clevelaand district says Jackson was a hardworking student-athlete who brought smiles to those he met. Dante Exum Jersey. .Head coach Jeff Rotsky tells WEWS-TV Jackson was kicked or kneed during a special teams play.WEWS-TV reports the school district has said Jackson was able to walk off the field and was taken to a hospital. Cheap NFL GearWholesale Black NFL JerseysStitched NFL JerseysChina JerseysCheap Jerseys WholesaleChina JerseysCheap Jerseys 2019' ' '
Share: