Authentic Womens Joseph Noteboom Jersey | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
laiyongcai92
laiyongcai92 Jul 23 '18
Goaltender Antti Niemi was seeking stability more than money when he agreed to a one-year Authentic Trent Murphy Jersey , $950,000 contract with the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday.

Who could blame the 34-year-old, who was eligible for free agency on July 1 Brad Brach Jersey , after a whirlwind 2017-18 season? Niemi was bought out by the Dallas Stars last summer, signed with Pittsburgh, was claimed on waivers by Florida and then claimed again by Montreal.

”The way I felt when I was playing in Montreal Larry Doby Jersey , I was comfortable there,” Niemi said on a conference call. ”I didn’t need to change that.

”It wasn’t about getting the most money.”

Niemi was 0-3-0 with a 7.49 goals-against average when Pittsburgh placed him on waivers on Oct. 24, and he was 0-1-1 with a 5.11 GAA – allowing five goals on 39 shots in two appearances – when he was put on waivers again by the Panthers on Nov. 14.

But the Finnish veteran settled down nicely when claimed that day by Montreal Authentic Jordan Whitehead Jersey , where he was reunited with goalie coach Stephane Waite. The two had worked together when Niemi backstopped the Chicago Blackhawks to a Stanley Cup in 2010.

With the Canadiens, Niemi went 7-5-4 with a 2.46 GAA and a .929 save percentage.

The club now has two goalies on one-way contracts vying for the job as backup to Carey Price next season – Niemi and prospect Charlie Lindgren, who signed a three-year extension on Feb. 13. It could make for a fierce battle in training camp Boone Logan Jersey , but at least whichever gets sent to AHL Laval will earn his full NHL salary.

Niemi was just glad that his stint in Montreal showed he can still play top-level hockey.

He said what prompted him to sign was ”how last season went and how I was able to bounce back.”

Authentic Womens Joseph Noteboom Jersey , Womens Nathan Shepherd Jersey , Womens Dontae Johnson Jersey , Green Bay Packers Elite Jerseys ,

Share: