. Rio de Janeiro seemed like as good of place as any. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jul 23 '18
LYNCHBURG, Va. Reds Jerseys From China . -- JeQuan Lewis scored 13 points, Mo Alie-Cox added 12 and VCU held off a late surge to beat Liberty 64-59 on Tuesday night.Alie-Cox grabbed an offensive rebound when Doug Brooks missed the front end of a 1-and-1 opportunity with 21 seconds left and was fouled on the putback. He made both free throws to push the lead to 62-57 a second later. He pushed the lead back to five and capped the scoring with another pair from the foul line with 4 seconds left.VCU (2-0) trailed most of the first half but closed on an 8-1 run to lead 34-31. Ahmed Hamdy-Mohameds layup with 6:08 left capped an 11-2 run and made it 54-42 for the Rams.Liberty (1-1) countered with a 15-6 run that ended at 60-57 on John Dawsons 3 with 24 seconds left. Dawson led the Flames with 14 points and A.C. Reid scored 11. Reggie Sanders Jersey .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Cheap Reds Jerseys . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. http://www.cheapredsjerseyschina.com/scooter-gennett-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Will Claye kept a close watch on his backpack while he competed in the Olympic triple jump.With good reason: It had a diamond ring in it.Moments after earning a silver medal Tuesday, Claye bounded into the stands, dropped to a knee and proposed to his longtime girlfriend, hurdler Queen Harrison.She said yes.A medal and a marriage proposal -- now thats quite a day.When I woke up this morning I was like, `Today is going to be the best day of my life, said Claye, who finished behind good friend Christian Taylor, as the two Americans went 1-2 for a second straight Summer Games. Im going to go out there and do what I have to do on the track first and I am going to make her my fiancee after that.Claye said his focus was only on the competition, even given the surprise he was about to spring. It had to be that way to keep up with Taylor, who jumped 17.86 meters on his first attempt -- a distance that held up. Claye went 17.76 and Chinas Dong Bin jumped 17.58 for bronze.Taylor and Claye have had a robust rivalry for years after being teammates at the University of Florida.Its just who executes on that day better, Claye said. Were equally talented.On the track, the stage belonged to Taylor. Afterward, Claye took it over.Claye climbed up a railing and was helped up a wall. It was a complete surprise to Taylor where Claye was going, but the champion was impressed that Claye had anything left to even climb into the stands.I turrned around and saw him over there and everyones saying, `Aww, Taylor said. Homer Bailey Jersey. The camera zoomed in and I saw what was going on.There was the 25-year-old Claye, who, unbeknownst to everyone but two of Harrisons closest friends, was dropping to a knee. His family was just as shocked.They were like, `Man, youre slick, Claye said. No one knew. It was pretty cool.Only two days earlier, Chinas He Zi had the silver medal slipped around her neck when her boyfriend pulled out a ring and asked her to marry him. Last week, after a rugby match, the girlfriend of Brazilian player Isadora Cerullo went down to the field and asked Cerullo to marry her. Another proposal happened at race walking.Claye made Harrison cry with his impromptu proposal.I told her she was my best friend. I told her she was my rib. I told her I want to grow old with her, Claye recounted. I want her to be by my side for the rest of my life. Shes helped me to grow into the man I am today.Claye had the ring designed before Olympic trials earlier this summer, but had no idea when -- or even how -- he was going to ask her. Rio de Janeiro seemed like as good of place as any.Harrison was in the stands after not qualifying at the Olympic trials. But she wanted to be there for Claye. She wore her Will Power T-shirt. It looked good with the diamond. Cheap Authentic JerseysNFL Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Black JerseysWholesale NFL Camo JerseysYouth NFL Jerseys ChinaWholesale Black NFL JerseysNFL Jerseys Outlet' ' '
Share: