econd half. Chicagos Magee, the leading scorer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 18 '18
Ex-Formula One driver and two-time CART champion Alex Zanardi is set to return to motorsport after more than a year, following his Paralympic success in Rio. Nike Roshe One Print Femme .Having focused this year on the Paralympics, in which Zanardi matched his achievements from the London 2012 games by claiming two hand-cycling gold medals and one silver, the Italian will return to the cockpit in a modified BMW M6 GT3 run by ROAL Motorsport for the final round of the Italian GT Championship at Mugello on October 14-16.Zanardi turns 50 a week after the event and last raced at the Spa 24 Hours in July 2015, driving a BMW Z4 GT3 alongside Bruno Spengler and former Toyota F1 driver Timo Glock.I always say that my life is a never ending privilege of being able to do so many things, and this season is a classic example, Zanardi said. Preparing for Rio de Janeiro, approaching my 50th birthday, not only being able to run competitively, but winning what I won is exceptional.Zanardi lost both legs in a horrific CART crash at the Lausitzring in 2001 but made a remarkable return to racing just two years later, competing with prosthetic legs in the World Touring Car Championship for BMW between 2005 and 2009, before switching sports to take up hand-cycling.I will once more enjoy the privilege of indulging in my primary passion, being behind the wheel of a great race car, he added. Since I saw the beautiful BMW M6 GT3 in the workshop in Munich I have dreamt about driving it.And now BMW is granting me the possibility to do so on one of my favourite circuits, Mugello. I am very, very happy and I cant wait to grab the steering wheel and drive to the best of my abilities. Puma Creepers Moins Cher . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Nike Roshe Two Noir . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.fr/nike-roshe-one-flyknit-femme.html . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. BRIDGEVIEW, Ill. -- Montreal Impact coach Marco Schallibaum thought his team deserved a better fate Saturday. Joel Lindpere and Dilly Duka scored first-half goals and the Chicago Fire held on for a 2-1 victory over the Impact. The win was the Fires second straight and improved them to .500 this season (9-9-4), stretching an unbeaten streak to four games (3-0-1) in MLS competition. Coupled with New Englands loss, Chicago climbed to sixth in the Eastern Conference. "The second half was very good, we scored and we had a lot of chances," Schallibaum said. "But we have zero points and thats very disappointing." The Impact (10-7-5) lost their second straight, falling behind Philadelphia to fourth place in the Eastern Conference. They have now lost four of their last eight matches. "Its not easy to win away and Chicago is a good team," Schallibaum said. "But we must believe until the end and make the points. We have a good position, but we need more points than today." The Impacts Felipe Martins cut the Chicago lead in half in the 57th minute, two minutes after entering the match. Martins drilled a 28-yard left-footed shot past Fire goalkeeper Sean Johnson for Montreals only goal, and his fourth of the season. Montreals rally ended in the 94th minute, when Chicago forward Chris Rolfe headed Matteo Ferraris header clear of the goal. The Fire was explosive from the start, even with leading scorer Mike Magee missing the maatch with a tight right calf. Nike Roshe One Noir Et Blanc. . Lindpere beat Montreal goalkeeper Troy Perkins in the sixth minute, his hard shot from the top of the penalty area deflecting off the Impacts Daniele Paponi for a 1-0 lead. Duka made it 2-0 in the 23rd minute, kicking a low shot past a diving Perkins after beating three defenders on a 30-yard run. Duka was being tackled by Alessandro Nesta, the last of the trio, as he shot. "It was a tale of two halves," Perkins said. "It was almost two (different) teams. We came out in the first half a little flat and they came out and pressed us and -- fortunate for them -- got two goals. The second half was the way we should have come out." Johnson made five saves, including a close-range stop on Jeb Brovskys one-hopper in the 89th minute. Both teams had leading scorers sidelined Saturday. Impact forward Marco Di Vaio (11 goals) was among seven reserves available and entered in the second half. Chicagos Magee, the leading scorer in MLS with 14 goals heading into the match, was unavailable due to a right calf tightness while fellow forward Chris Rolfe was available but didnt start. Both stepped out of league play last Wednesday. The Impact opened CONCACAF Champions League play with a 1-0 victory over San Jose while Chicago was knocked out of the U.S. Open Cup tournament by D.C. United. The Impact have the week off before resuming MLS play next Saturday at Stade Saputo against D.C. United. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: