Already measure good | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 26 '23
discover that this clothes pour not too and in brief.The black and white matches, the constringency of tailoring of elbow, loins, the processing of file department, all covered up his body blemish, then let the shape be getting more perfect.If say his looks shape only has three to divide, this clothes fully make him increase seven to divide of facial expression. Liao You Ning says:"This is world top-class costume design master France of Er Mr. Wen, he only has one space to the touch of vogue current, he designs of clothing and human body physiology structure is perfect to combine even if you are fatty to be like a pig Corey Seager Jersey, put on the clothes that he designs,can make you become right away to lose." The Er text is approximately about 50 years old, design in the fashionable dresses big match up get a prize innumerable, each time the fashionable dresses of quarterly degree's releasing weeks can hear his name, those television announcers bring up this name, and the head quarter has the respecting of equal degree the Mu in the speech. This at 100001000 television audience in front also the excrescent town calm down of designer Er text at face Liao You Ning of time extremely cautious, the old face about 50 years old rises is red, unexpectedly and 67-year-old male nothing important of boy square is two kinds. "Do you make this person come up to do what?"Old Liao is about to grasp to beat a younger sister for a time ground bottom.There is so unbridled beside then ashamed outsider. The Liao You Ning pulls his western dress and really is dissatisfied with that the ground says:"You see you and wear become what appearance?Western dress with pickle sour pickled cabbage, have never burned for several years once, don't know foppery at all, don't know which miss will have a liking for you.Er Mr. Wen is what I exclusively pleased from France to make dresses for you."Lightly to the Er text signal hint:"Please." Er text a little bit refrain from rash action Be entwined to the vision of the You Ning of Liao, put Liao to learn a soldier in the body, not from eyes a bright, 32 walk over there and rounds his body to turn a turn.Vision return tour, seem the art connoisseur of running into 《David 》 , be like the mouse of meeting the oil more, use not too and fluently Chinese language to say:"Mr. Liao's shape is absolutely rated as perfect, by nature clothes shelf, you wear what clothes will good to look at.On the contrary seeming to be my use by so doing isn't big." Liao learned a soldier to just want to talk.The Er text hold tight his arm all alone and hold tight thigh all alone and be like to knead pork to so knead around and praise highly to connect a voice in:"Good heavens, I unexpectedly add perfect this adjective on other people for the first time Craig Biggio Jersey, but Mr. Liao to this phrase language is well-deserved." The old Liao face muscle bounces.Cannot help but wanting to kick downstairs this guy, Liao You Ning already the purse one's lips say with smile:" Er Mr. Wen, can you start measuring form dress?" "Already measure good, wait to return to cut, the most's needing to be a me can complete and let Mr. Liao become the most dazzling man." The Er text feel old Liao a muscle of stiff.The ground of Shan Shan retracts a hand. Liao the You Ning Ya way:"But I haven't seen Er does Mr. Wen start measuring." The Er text listenned to the voice that she is moving such as Huang Ying, the soul son almost flew and coughed a , proudly say:"I am a top-class world costume design teacher, the effort still has ground.Needs to be seen with the taste, can know what size of clothes that person's accommodation wears.Match what color, what style, what wood grain, what pattern, can get a best project just with one eye." ", Very fierce."Liao the You Ning is freely ceremonious 1. Er text immediately radiant with health, like 1 F paint, poor three generation sons suddenly the Jian arrive several 100 carat diamond ground the miserable wretch also has no him so pleased, connect voice humbleness:"Nothing important, nothing important Dansby Swanson Jersey, the Chinese thou words contain cloud, practice make perfect, I this is to do many.In fact, a long story, I was born since childhood tailor's noble family was ever since that time 8 years old start having already followed behind a father to measure form dress, at that time calculate a small apprentice, but I with lend my own fortitude and resilience don't pull out of spirit, delicacy extremely of observation dint, clever of hands ……"words head together, rampant, chattered without stopping to keep on saying, greatly had from 8 years old made reference to 50-year-old trend. "Like, since have already measured to complete, also foolish do here what?The servant prepared Irish coffee in the underneath, was waiting for you tasting."Old Liao cans not help descend order for leave, guest please to the younger sister, is already seldom polite, otherwise old Liao necessarily will anti- lips he or she Kua God crest, make the other party ashamed just be willing to give up.
Share: