dark space on the whole | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 23 '23
Old boy's pouring is very well-informed.The old Liao dynasty window outside vomited one mouthful spittle, way:"Seem, don't remember, all of that were the quite a few year agos." "That you re- promise once, I prohibit to make to use violence.Still have, elder brother so many in the last yearses definitely have a lot of girl friends, is chosen for you by the younger sister, the younger sister isn't worth looking at, can not want Brandon Crawford Jersey." "It is all right."I don't believe you to connect heavy star Mu to permit ice rain all and see not up. Liao You Ning baggage very in brief, took several pieces to change to do laundry and carried in the hand, another hand very naturally the Wan live the elder brother's arm and warm and affectionately walk into villa. "Repairing isn't bad, have so a little flavor.This lamp isn't that good-looking, had better change a bronze.That scenery painting and whole style not too moderate, here again isn't a hotel, I see hang your orthodox tradition portrait to draw just enough imposing."The Liao You Ning automatically exercises the power of hostess right away, the order servants do according to own meaning. "How can that table put so?Had better be 60 cms apart from the sofa.The doorknob hands all use silver, too tiresome, the another day must all inset diamond." Old Liao can wry smile:"You are an elder brother am here to open bank?" BE saying, housekeeper Tai Rui the rare Er stand down a stairs, is just wanting to salute to old Liao.Liao the You Ning was malicious to choke an elder brother of 1:"The honesty gives an account.Why to hide a woman in the home?" "She, she is a rare housekeeper Tai Rui Er, my house is so big, have no personal care don't go, otherwise who do laundry to buy vegetables to cook a meal for me?" "I especially idea's coming back is specialized for dealing with to live ground for you, all right, make her be servant, I am direct.Walk, see your room decoration how."Liao the face of the You Ning becomes very quick and started to pull an elder brother the second floor."Say, which is your bedroom?" "End that, first etc.."Liao learns a soldier to embrace a full of beans younger sister and says:"Giving the Mom and Dad last Zhu first is fragrant.Returned to pear flower last time town I have already brought back them to come." Eastward wall in the small living room of the second floors has the parents the portrait Bryce Harper Jersey, the front a censer basin, old Liao every day get up will send greetings to to the parents.Unless drinking must start to inebriate too much not. Made two Pu regiments, pulled a younger sister to kneel down together.Lighted three Zhu joss-sticks, said to the portrait:"Daddy, mama, the younger sister came back to live together with me now, let that old boy do few person in the house of a Gu." "You pour deeply concerned at heart to eldest brother."The Liao You Ning says the prayers according to speech and wish to wish parents on sky it work properly enjoy life.Protect oneself and elder brother so-so Anne Anne. "Walk, go to your room and see, hide what good thing, have female kid to lead, I want to check." The Liao You Ning clips to sew in the wardrobe in find out one small key of chasing, say with smile:" Know that your thing hides here.Deceive however I." Old Liao full head big sweat, want to rob key once:"Feed, that again nothing important, Yi, does that key how can appear in the wardrobe?How don't I know at all?" The Liao You Ning agilely stays away him."See you urgently become so, have no a secret just strange."The east turns over west to seek in the room.Knock here, touch there, finally discovered bedstand ground dark space. "Don't !"This kind of scandal ten thousand ten thousand can not make the younger sister discover, Liao learns a soldier to lay up to have fun to make of heart, use to decline dragon 18 Zhangs, start to carry nine sun absolute being achievement, fly a body to rush toward up, press a younger sister in the underneath, a Duo leads key. "Elder brother, you came again."The Liao You Ning isn't angry either, the anti- hand embraces him to say:"Hide which girl of love letter at in, make so strain which?Must be was brokenhearted to just want to stay for commemorative.Don't be afraid, the younger sister picks for you okay." Both the brother and sister hugged to each other to chat a burst of, Liao learned a soldier to say a lot of interesting affair in the schools and stired younger sister the Luo Luo keep smiling and make her forget the secret of bedstand dark space on the whole Buster Posey Jersey. Ate a few desserts in restaurant, Liao learned a soldier and took her to go to behind the mountain hot springs take a shower. Liao of road the You Ning don't stop to praise highly my ground beautiful scenery.
Share: