together deep-fried thunder | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 23 '23
"What about bean curd?Give me a piece of bean curd.I want to bump dead!" "Have urine?Give me the water, I want from the Ni!" "Have sanitary belt?Give me a sanitary belt Austin Riley Jersey, I want to commit suicide by hanging!However the dead before and first strangles to death a person residue Liao!" Already someone looks for a hoe head everywhere carrying pole to intend that the first disorderly bastinado kills Liao to learn a soldier and takes again to immerse pig cage. This scene enemy opponent brain develops immature of the student result in tremendous of mental state influence, at the end of in 2007 suddenly at in the ocean current start to go 1 kind to all newly play a cool way, almost each boy no longer combs hair.Wear a wrinkly Ba Ba Di's western dress, occupy to have no a matter to be like epilepsy tremble thigh.Even if the between the legs has no Yang,want to stretch hand Nao every several minutes one Nao. The parents passed away in those early years, the eldest brother took kid sister to flee, 2 people already the livelong decade didn't see. How many decades can the life have? "Elder brother, you seemed to change."The Liao the You Ning hands wreath lives the elder brother's neck, regardless of public vision.Depend head on his shoulder. Liao learns a soldier to still be placed in stagnant status, for a long time after, throat Gu the Nong is difficultly a , just extrude a words:"You You, not good with eldest brother?Why to still need to come back?" Suddenly the neck is a bit tiny cool idea, bosom jade person the shoulders vibrate.The Liao You Ning has no voice to sob, the tears a drop of a drop of slide, say:"Elder brother, I miss you." Liao learned a soldier to eat a surprised:"Did that old thing maltreat you?Don't fear, the elder brother is your to take shelter from the wind bay forever.That old boy is affirmative connect have a meal of money all the Zheng was not.Don't let people pass enter the jail enough let off firecrackers to celebrate.Walk, the elder brother takes you to eat delicious ground of." Liao You Ning the tiny Dian rise toe.In his face kiss for a while Babe Ruth Jersey, the tears spend still just to twinkle in eye socket, on the face already the Yang sweetly smile an idea:"Elder brother, forever all is that you love deeply me most ." Almost all student ground the brain all ring out together deep-fried thunder, mother!The belle incredibly dedicates to kiss on one's own initiative!Is the nature's law where?Is justice where?Does this world still have prospect?Do the mankind still have in the future?Does the world become warm to also stop? Liao learns soldier's taste to catch sight of a blue Bo radicle Ni, heart way:"So good car, the old boy mixs also unlike I am bad, however the younger sister returns to me am a good matter."Is light a smile:"Go home first, the elder brother has words to say with you." "Elder brother embraces me to get on the car." "Or so love to act in pettish.All grew up, made people seeing not much good." "Do not go, will embrace, don't embrace me not to walk." Both the brother and sister feelings best, Liao's learning a soldier always can't refuse younger sister's request.Although the decade didn't see, but everything sway like yesterday, basically have no the least bit not well acquainted with. Hence under the circumstance that several students faint on the spot, someone's sprays a blood, someone vomits white Mo, teacher Liao of mean shameless blocks a waist to start to embrace rare beauty to drill into a car and leaves no track but go. The tulip senior high school that doesn't be calm starts spreading a legend.For strengthening fabulously dramatic, it is more wide of the mark to more spread, Liao learns a soldier to completely become a penniless and in most distressed bachelor man. "Feed, feed, do you know?That teacher Liao wears a pair of straw sandal of breaking Barry Bonds Jersey, just begged for rice back from the outside, still took 2 to roast sweet potato in hand, that old mire on the body, had no 3 catties to also have five catties of, whole body smelly very of with dropped into just about appearance of cesspit, suddenly came to a world the biggest beauty afterwards, how did you guess?" "How?"The classmate that hears rumours right away be hanged up appetite. "You don't not believe, teacher Liao sent half to the beauty side sweet potato, the that girl embraces each other kiss with him on the spot!Mama's ground, I personally see, if have a Chan leave, call I thunderclap in the sky split, my grandpa's grandmother drive from the grave in plane out whip corpse!"
Share: