document to took a look | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cfknife
cfknife Jul 8 '23
Liao learns wild diagram of soldier to rescind astral the scheme every Monday was worn a gulf setback!This makes his felling a bit upset, because in the world a lot of affairs not from personal will but transfer Andrew McCutchen Jersey.
After meetinging adjourned, in Minister's Office of temple snow Lin, the secretary used a large ground white porcelain cup to hurtle a cup to soon dissolve coffee to lightly put in old Liao's in front.But destroy completely teacher too what to take is one cup pure tea in hand.Fog annoys cloudy, the color and luster is captivating, the fragrant Mi spreads.
Mama's ground incredibly uses to soon dissolve coffee entertainment Lao Tze, too stingy.Old Liao regardless of temperature hot mouth, Fen Fen ground two people's three people drink off and pass the empty cup to the secretary:"Make one cup for me again."
Temple snow Lin says with smile:"Concerning teacher Liao is in the speech on the meeting, I am very surprised.Unexpectatively you are unexpectedly the good teacher of a such respect student, really let person's in different light.However what I want to say BE, your actual teaching experience was still too shallow, being the teacher can not persistently of with virtuous person, sometimes treat bad very naughtily student, also need iron wrist means, I still worry every Monday star not enough awe dint."
"Thank temple minister for teaching, I am definitely born firmly in mind to heart.Consider as this principle the standard that I teach.New Year dancing party has what concrete?Need from now and then start preparing?"
Temple snow Lin takes out a document to took a look and says:"What school carries through is the concept for learning through playing, let the students enjoy festival, develop independent creative power in the festival.Hold dancing party in the civic auditorium on the evening of the 31th, the leaderships of then a lot of presentable parents and education system will take part in, you the concrete work of class is a decoration civic auditorium.What about January 1, then the whole school scope visits a park activity, each class wants to prepare a program Anthony Rizzo Jersey."
Saying so to the workload will greatly last 1:00."So program is what kind ground program?"
"Will arrange a piece of district, then be been responsible for by them to pack to order that district in each one inside the campus, arrange various performances or small activity.Draw on an another student, parent, the school also also being different from comes a visit.If till the last which class visitor's amount of district is the most, not only is a student, the form master will also acquire good reward and even relate to a year-end prize of how much."
"This idea looks quite good.See to the school is not too inflexible either, particularly from you thus of the old woman speak in and particularly make people feel a surprise."
The facial expression of temple snow Lin changed again:"What, do you say that I am an old woman?"
"E, your endocrine is out of tune, don't say that the menopause has been already led.Connect unique the menstruation all have been already come and also say not old?Person which, biggestly woe be not whether being really old, but lying in you is willing to admit."Liao learns a soldier just right 1:00, right away again the unbearable beginning cool down in the cold the confidence of fighting temple snow Lin.
The temple snow Lin horizontal eyebrow pours Shu:"Fuck off for me!No matter the dancing party decoration needs what equipments can't I match with yours?"
"?What equipments can the dancing party decoration also need?Isn't a hand?Make some lamps, colourful take not to be getting over?"
"Those lamps also want to receive from the logistic section.Have no my son, do you think that you can get to get?"
Liao learns a soldier this to just know to give offense to destroy completely teacher to isn't a to nicely choose too much.Compensate to say with smile:"Snow Lin, you know that you is all so young and beautiful forever in my heart ……" he the face thickness can compare a city wall, not through deliberation, incredibly the "snow Lin" thus disgusting and very intimate form of address also uses to come out and completely take no account of the other party is than the some time grow 100%50 years old old woman persons nearly.
Temple snow Lin angries more very, the facial expression is black to is like the dark cloud of quick bottom rain-storm, in the eye have lightning in the Shan, that secretary hides to beside eat to steal to smile.
Share: