protecting it.I think its a very personal thing and its probably different for each driver. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Jan 4 '18
NEW ORLEANS -- Allenzae Staggers set New Orleans Bowl records with 11 catches for 230 yards and also scored a touchdown to help Southern Mississippi beat Louisiana-Lafayette 28-21 on Saturday night. Hawks Jerseys Outlet .Nick Mullens, the Southern Miss all-time leader in yards passing and passing touchdowns, finished his distinguished career by throwing for 346 yards and two TDs.One of Mullens TD tosses was a 6-yarder to running back Ito Smith, who also rushed for 138 yards and two scores.However, Mullens turnovers helped the Ragin Cajuns keep the game competitive despite the Golden Eagles (7-6) outgaining ULL (6-7) 481 yards to 252.Mullens second-quarter fumble and fourth-quarter interception both led to Cajuns touchdowns, the latter on a short run by ULL quarterback Anthony Jennings that trimmed Southern Miss lead to 28-21 with 5:10 to go.ULL got the ball back once more, starting on its own 18-yard line with 2:02 to go, but Jennings overthrew a fourth-down pass as he rolled right.Jennings scored twice on runs for the Ragin Cajuns, who often struggled to move the ball through the air. A transfer who once started for LSU, Jennings completed 8 of 20 passes for 95 yards. He was intercepted once -- by Tarvarius Moore on the Southern Miss goal line -- and sacked six times, including three times by JaBoore Pool.REGROUPINGThe Cajuns composure was tested early. Mullens completed his first three passes for 127 yards and a touchdown to Smith, who also rushed for the games opening TD as the Golden Eagles took a 14-0 lead inside the first 8 minutes.But ULL methodically pulled itself back into the game, starting when Jennings led a nine-play, 66-yard drive capped by his 4-yard TD to make it 14-7. In the second quarter, Tremaine Lightfoots sack and strip of Mullens was scooped and returned 15 yards by Otha Peters to the Southern Miss 29, setting up a tying 12-yard TD run by reserve QB Dion Ray, who periodically ran plays out of a wildcat formation.TAKING THEIR TIMEAs the first half ended, Mullens rushed the Southern Miss offense to the line of scrimmage to try to spike the ball and stop the clock so the Golden Eagles could try a 45-yard field goal. The clock read zero after his spike, but officials ordered 1 second put back on the clock. Louisiana-Lafayette then used both of its remaining timeouts in an effort to disrupt kicker Parker Shaunfields rhythm. After the second timeout, officials decided to review the previous play and ruled that time had expired after all, ending the half in a 14-all tie.UP NEXTSouthern Miss: The first order of business is to find a replacement for Mullens, who leaves the Golden Eagles as the programs career leader in yards passing (11,994) and TD passes (87). Complicating that transition at QB is the departure of three-year starting center Cameron Tom and starting guards Oliver Bates and Brandon Farmer.Louisiana-Lafayette: The Cajuns are expected to apply to the NCAA for another year of eligibility for Jennings, but prospects for approval appear slim. The next QB could come from the junior college ranks. The offense also loses Elijah McGuire, who ranks second all-time in rushing for ULL, and top receiver Al Riles.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Youth Hawks Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Cheap Hawks Jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.cheaphawksjerseyschina.com/ . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. SEPANG, Malaysia -- Lewis Hamilton says his recent dip in results will not change his approach to racing as the 2016 title battle nears its end.Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg holds an eight point advantage over Hamilton with six races remaining and has won the last three races in a row. Hamilton is looking to bounce back this weekend, but when asked if he would change his approach at all, the reigning champion dismissed the idea.Nope, no plans to change, he said. Honestly, Ive not given a single thought towards it [what is needed to win the title]. Im going to take it one race at a time and see how it goes. I like to take it one race at a time because there are no expectations, and I dont have any expectations to be honest, except trying to improve on the last races.If you set yourself targets and limitations and you dont meet them or you exceed them then theres different feelings. As a driver I will see how far I can push it this weekend and ssee if I can get a great result and do everything I can to build up to that. Wholesale Hawks Jerseys. It is down to an individual as to how you like to approach it. Some like to write all the details down and its just whatever works best for you. For me, there is nothing I can do about next week whereas there is something I can do about tomorrow and the next few days, so thats why I take it that way.Hamilton says he does not feel like he has an advantage chasing the championship lead instead of protecting it.I think its a very personal thing and its probably different for each driver. Ive led championships and perhaps when you are in the lead it can be more positive but the downfall can be bigger, maybe when you are behind you have less to lose so the hunt is more exciting. I dont find it harder in either scenario, I enjoy it all. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '
Share: