Drivers in Following MAy | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Gera
Gera Dec 20 '19

May talks a big game and that’s all they do is play games and drivers. They do not have APUs, I don’t care what the recruiter tells you. They don’t. Their inverters are a joke cuz you wake up with absolutely no power in the cab except the bunk heater. Sure they’ll train you. Put you in a truck with someone who only has 3 months driving experience, and that’s total experience not just with that company. They will rush you off your trainers truck, they push people to mentor, you do a lot of work they don’t pay you for. Right now it’s .38 cents per mile. They don’t pay for all the drop and hooks you do and you don’t find out about that until you do it. By then it’s too late and they don’t negotiate. They lie lie lie and are also one of the top 3 companies in the country that gets sued every year by drivers. The recruiter will tell you one thing then you get to orientation and it’s totally different. Seriously save yourself and stay away. Bunch of power trips by people thinking they can swing their junk around and treat you like crap. I am a female , had a male mentor who tried relentlessly to sleep with me. Grapevine gossip like a bunch of school girls then they act like they know nothing. This company is a complete joke. Don’t believe anything they tell you. Don’t believe the hype

Share: