k, Dallas Stars head coach Li | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
love520
love520 Jan 2 '18
Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik has stressed the need to have coaches and a skilled support staff?accompany for major tournaments. Green Air Max 90 Shoes .Sakshi, who created history at the recently concluded Rio Olympic Games by becoming the first Indian woman to win a medal in wrestling, said its a miracle that Indian athletes bring back medals in spite of not having the adequate back room staff.Not having your coach at the games makes a huge difference. Even the physio and doctor. We need a lot of things while there, we get injured, we get tired. And without a coach you cant perform the same way at a major event. A number of our athletes are sent to events, but coaches are not. Theyve been with us for so many years, they know our shortcomings, so to not have them at the games, it certainly affects our performance and our chances to bring back medals.Sakshi also said theres a lot India can learn from some of the international women wrestlers, their training and work ethic. She singled out the example of Japan, who went on to secure Gold in the same event, 58 kg freestyle.The Japanese wrestlers have been my inspiration. The main thing is that they are extraordinarily disciplined. And quiet, too. Their coaches are so disciplined themselves. They look into the smallest of details, how much their athletes eat, what they eat, where they sit, they look into every movement of their athlete. If we can replicate that level of discipline, it can only help us. Our girls are disciplined, but nothing like in comparison to them.In comparison, Sakshi lamented the lack of such professional support staff for the Indian athletes.We were just given supplements in Rio, but no one told us what has to be taken when, and in what dosage. We need that kind of detailed guidance when were at the Games. I saw the other athletes get it and it makes a huge difference.Sakshi also said that the pressure is only going to increase after the massive media coverage surrounding her medal win and the subsequent rewards and remuneration shes been accorded.Theres no doubt the pressure and expectation will increase now. Nobody knew about me before Rio 2016. Now everyones talking about me. So the pressure has multiplied doubly or triply even. But its my job now to overcome this pressure, work on my shortcomings from this Olympics, and perform even better at Tokyo 2020. Grey Air Max 90 Shoes . Calgary scored on the first shift, and Michael Cammalleri scored twice as the Flames cruised to a 5-2 win over the Washington Capitals on Saturday. Air Max 90 Shoes For Sale . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. http://www.cheapairmax90shoes.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday.The men who will lead Canada into Sochi are set to be unveiled on Monday. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger has learned that Hockey Canada will announce its mens coaching staff for the 2014 Olympics on Monday. The staff will be comprised of Detroit Red Wings head coach Mike Babcock, Dallas Stars head coach Lindy Ruff, Boston Bruins Claude Julien and St. Louiss Blues Ken Hitchcock. Discount Air Max 90 Shoes. Babcock returns after leading the 2010 mens team to gold in Vancouver, a win that made him the only coach to achieve hockeys "Triple Gold" status: an Olympic gold medal, an IIHF World Championship and a Stanley Cup. Ruff and Hitchcock were also members of Babcocks staff at the Vancouver Games. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Share: